The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=666838

FR for NONA Club Poseidon at 0030hrs

Looks: 9/10 what u see is what u will. Simply a red hot chilli padi chio bu from LOS. 22yo and always smiling. See 1st pic and thats the look I encountered when Nona opened the door...CHIO BU...but do take into account the usual slight thai tan. No blemishes, smooth skin. See 2nd pic, BBK Onxy gal's looks sia!!! And i emphasised, she has the same million dollars smile as babe Vasa

Body: 9/10. Legit syt body. Almost about 1.6m, taut, slim and athletic kind of build. Cutesy looking butt. No tattoos and overall, ultra smooth to feel all over. Top grade body due to its almost perfect proportions. No sign of motherhood nor stretch marks and unsightly stuff. Love it na!!!

Boobs: 8.5/10. More 34B than the advertised 34C. Push up bra effect maybe lol. Nonetheless, good firm set of suckable, squeezable titties. Soft and smooth and nipples are ultra sensitive when licked. Nona gets turned on easily when her nipples are gently and slowly "attacked'. Height, body frame, 34B looks great on her.

Pussy: 9/10. Delicious tight syt pussy. Despite not fully shaved, I was not going to pass up the chance to paint her. No objection and definitely from her ecstatic looks, she loves being "eaten" out. Painted her like Nippon paint. Odourless type lol.

Frenching: 9/10. Nona is now my 2nd "girlfriend" in this house after Vasa of coz lol. Really good and I am a sucker for good frenchers (slow, steady and sensual, I am too old to like commando na, i cannot breathe properly leh). Our lips and tongues were locked for a long long time. (ps: I am humsap plus handsome!!!). Love it especially as she sucked and teased my tongue which was exploring the confines of her mouth. Yummy!!!

BBBJ: 9/10. One word "SONG!!!" The rest, please go test out her BBBJ, cock sucking, balls licking skills yourself!!! Would not lose to her senior, Vasa, for sure. Legit young cock sucker alert!!!

FJ: 9.5/10. Nona's best skillset. We made love like lovers lor. Any position she was game and willing to try. No lazy slouch in fucking. She rode at her own discretion, slow, fast, deep, teasing. She took me in deep, shallow, fast, slow. Stopped halfway, took out the condom and BBBJ my cock to ensure it was in optimal hard condition before capping on a new CD and whispered to me, "FUCK ME". When that happens, there is only one conclusion, I fucked her brains out lor as the bed wobbled away lol!!! Before I cum, I asked her politely if she was ok with CIM and this time, she whispered, "SHOOT". Without much ado, off with the condom and I HJ a bit and unloaded my cum into her waiting mouth. Sibei song!!! She wiped my cock before scooting off to the toilet to spit my load out. Noooo, sorry na, she doesnt do swallow lol.... We rest and gave each other a good cuddle and before long, Nona started playing with my cock and gave it a good suck, a really really good suck lol, she is one cock hungry gal!!! No choice liao, I gave her all the fucking she seemingly craved for and unloaded into her mouth again after a long hard 2nd shot bonk. I repeat, any positions, this young lady is GAME.
Ps: she is into AJ too but not my preference though lol, however, i wont mind fingering her asshole hehehe....

GFE: GAO GAO!!! Now I am wondering if there are GFE training schools in LOS. Why so na? I encountered since last Saturday till last night or this morning...Sammy, high GFE, Vasa, endless to say with her supreme GFE, Tasa relatively good GFE (gone home since), Nona, is definitely no slouch in this department either. These gals are all well schooled to make men happy like lil puppies lol...

RTF: Yes. Either her or Vasa wont go wrong for me imho. No Vasa, I take Nona, no Nona I will take Vasa. Better chance of getting slots like this wahahaha. I tried both now and both are top notch ladies, guaranteed by yours truly

Sidenote: Saw the other new gal...Dona and found out she is also 22yo. looks ice cool but when she smiles, it was like....Wowwwwww. Always good to have more options and of coz SYT pussies!!! Really cool if i am able to bed all 3 ladies in the same house. I have this sick fetish lol!!!

Happy bonking na!!!
Old 23-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
raindancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
SAMMY is seriously seriously underrated n escaping under the radar!!!
I totally concur with your FR and her gao gao GFE especially (we really hit it off from the off) but i got BBBJ with her big eyes staring at me with intent, not CBJ nia. A lesser man will surely shoot in her sweet mouth lol. Swee
Sorry for underrating her (but I have no complaints because it's mystery category.)

When you got Bbbj from Sammy? When I met her yesterday, she looked like so much being careful about infections.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindancer View Post
Sorry for underrating her (but I have no complaints because it's mystery category.)

When you got Bbbj from Sammy? When I met her yesterday, she looked like so much being careful about infections.
Oh no dont misunderstand bro, I only felt she is genuinely underrated cos i dont see many FRs for her la. This type of cutie SYT should have plenty of FRs.
Sorry for the misunderstanding due to my wrong choice of words
Last Saturday night bro. I had her for the last session.
I even convinced her to french like nobody's business lol.
Btw, I never accept CBJ la. It is almost like a non conformance.

Last edited by KOC88; 23-09-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
raindancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Oh no dont misunderstand bro, I only felt she is genuinely underrated cos i dont see many FRs for her la. This type of cutie SYT should have plenty of FRs.
Sorry for the misunderstanding due to my wrong choice of words
Last Saturday night bro. I had her for the last session.
I even convinced her to french like nobody's business lol.
BtwTW, I never accept CBJ la. It is almost like a non conformance.
You are great guy. I never had idea of rejecting CBJ and convincing about frenching
Old 23-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 16
illkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to behold

Nani (TeeRukLover)

Tried her last night.

When door was opened & i saw a sweet gal standing there. invited me in.

excited lah while looking at her body, turn me on & soon mari kita liao...took shower then....etc

attitude; 8/10
looks; 7.5/10 fair, petite, slim and sexy
bbbj; 9/10 one of da best i ever encountered
fj; 8/10 tight but wet and can change many pattern
gfe; 8/10 not rushing type..many kiss and hugs.
fingering; no smell tight and wet
french; yes....cool
rtf; depend when have money

Thanks Bro SK for the arrangement.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
greenbird69 is Cool - loads of Potential

wahhh wanted to try nona must all the way till night lol...
queues are forming up
Old 23-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbird69 View Post
wahhh wanted to try nona must all the way till night lol...
queues are forming up
The queue is already formed up man ! Full all the way till 9pm must be serious shit
Old 23-09-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zact View Post
The queue is already formed up man ! Full all the way till 9pm must be serious shit
ahha thats what happen with got bro koc seal of approval.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbird69 View Post
ahha thats what happen with got bro koc seal of approval.
Oh...yes i approved bros lol!!!
Shoot me if i am wrong about nona!!!
Old 23-09-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
want to prove you wrong also cannot, must wait long long

decided to commando new okt. wish me luck
Old 23-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
nierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsternierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=666808

look familiar ... anyone try her before?

I am here to share my experience
Old 23-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

nierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsternierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Must take Q-number so must wait long long leaw

Old 23-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nierenwang View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=666808

look familiar ... anyone try her before?
Pen...a hot milf...packed but no one wrote anything for her as yet lol
Old 23-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pen...a hot milf...packed but no one wrote anything for her as yet lol
wah must Q-up again lor haaha
Okie ... I go try try see can get slot or not

Old 23-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post
Bangkok-Gems (Liliy)

Not the first time i bonk this Gem. At least 4x from her last tour.
Date Visited: 22/09/17
Name: Liliy [Bangkok-Gems]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Liliy

After my session with Liliy, I feel the need to write about this awesome experience... She has officially replaced my Gucci as BEST in Fl1!! Digging through other Bro's FR - was surprise to not see much FR here, but not surprise to see Bro ray_lee FR that he RTF at least 4x on her last tour.

Ever since my previous favorite whom I frequent - from a stable that collapsed - I have been trying to find a replacement. I think I might have found it in Liliy.

The experience was just great. I guess her being able to communicate well in English really helps. She's a listener, but also love to talk... and I love to listen, and I guess we connected.

Just a brief summary here... Area of Operation is a nice place, close to public transport (bus)... Messaged OKT that I reached, and followed the instruction and in no time, am in the room with this petite stunner... Photo accuracy is spot on - what you see on the website is what you get, tho I felt that she looked a notch better in person...

Looks: 9.5/10 (A stunner!! Totally my kind of lady...)
Boobs: 8/10 (I am not a booby man, enhanced C here. Very nice for her frame... Nice to grab - perfect if softer)
Body: 9.5/10 (Great body I am sure tho I did not look at her body much. Was so mermerized by her look)
Kissing: Yes
Fingering: Did not Try
CBJ: Capped but was great!! Really liked it. Would not have last if BBBJ!! haha
Painting: Did not Try - will try when I RTF...
Stereo: 8/10 (Responsive loved it!!)
Session 1 - FJ: 9/10 - Intense... It felt like a genuine session of love-making... Getting hard thinking back...
Massage: One of the best relaxing massage ever...
Session 2 - She wanted to initiate, but I spent too much time enjoying the massage... Too tired anyway to try the second shot too - old liow!!

GFE: 10/10 (The GFE is high with this one...)
Attitude: 10/10 (Her attitude throughout the session was all smiles... Cant ask for more)
RTF: For sure...!!

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1