The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 12-06-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 1
VPremium is one of the Best!VPremium is one of the Best!VPremium is one of the Best!
Re: VPremium Presents: 34D Very Fair, Sexy, Sweet, Service-Oriented Haylee

Hi @baotohk, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, the amount we take from each girl stays the same regardless of whether we charge $200, $300 or $400 for the lady haiz and we also have to share with the agent who intro the girls etc minus advertising costs etc so frankly the amount we make can be quite pathetic

We try to bring the best value to our customers all the time and customers honestly pay rates for quality Viet girls with us that cannot be found outside. Most quality Viet ladies cannot understand why we cannot pay them at least $300 one time as that is the minimum market rate they often get in SG and it's not easy to explain the competition of this FL trade to them so most prefer to work in KTV when they come to SG. Nevertheless we try our best

Haylee is available for the rest of the week with limited slots! For brothers who wants a step into Heaven with this beautiful and amazing lady, then hurry to book this gem now. Dun miss out on this classy and snow white beauty!

Last edited by VPremium; 12-06-2019 at 04:08 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster (A)

VPremium is one of the Best!VPremium is one of the Best!VPremium is one of the Best!

Haylee is available for the rest of the week with limited slots! For brothers who wants a step into Heaven with this beautiful and amazing lady, then hurry to book this gem now. Dun miss out on this classy and snow white beauty!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-06-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by VPremium; 12-06-2019 at 09:03 PM.
Old 13-06-2019, 05:51 AM
Samster (A)

Old 13-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by VPremium; 14-06-2019 at 05:46 PM.
Old 13-06-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
KDDavid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visit Haylee today and feel like I want to tell bros here more about this cute girl.

Look: 8/10. She looks much cuter than photos
Boobs: 8.5/10. Big and soft boobs with small nipples.
Body: 7.5/10. She's a little bit chubby, just a little bit only
Skin: 9/10. Fair and smooth. Nice to touch
Bbbj: 9/10. She's very hardworking and her bbbj is exactly what i like
FJ: 7.5/10. But it's not her fault. She is patient and try her best to please. I am just tired from work today so i didn't enjoy much
Gfe: 10/10. After sex, we lie down on bed, hugging each other and talk. Really feel like my girlfriend. Just a small note that i am vietnamese so i have no problem talking.

I didn't have a very good sex today because of tiredness but i enjoy my time with her a lot. Thanks vpremium for bringing this girl!
Old 14-06-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster (A)

Many thanks to KDDavid for this lovely FR on Haylee! The magic about Haylee is that she just about charms everyone who meets her, there is no way you would not fall in love with her once she talks and smiles at you haha.

Old 14-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster (A)

Old 14-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster (A)

Old 14-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster (A)

Old 14-06-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster (A)

Old 15-06-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster (A)

Old 15-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by VPremium; 16-06-2019 at 09:16 PM.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster (A)

Old 16-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster (A)

The coming week would be Haylee's last in SG (17/6-23/6). To help her get more customers and ensure she has a good week before she leaves, we have revised her rates back to $260/1/1 for new customers and $240/1/1 for regulars only. There would be no further change on her rates.

For brothers who wants a step into Heaven with this beautiful and amazing lady, hurry to book this gem now before she leaves for good. Don't miss out on this classy and snow white beauty!

Last edited by VPremium; 16-06-2019 at 09:46 PM.
Advert Space Available