The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
Yes ! Natalie = carol

Just visit her last few days
u mean carol actually is natalie, same person?

y have to be so secert chg her names
Old 15-06-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
What makes her think fj will have influx of customers?
guess is for customer that want to service her. not those bro looking for good massage.
maybe a evaluation few days only
Old 15-06-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
u mean carol actually is natalie, same person?

y have to be so secert chg her names
Yes bro, same person

She changed her name last few months cos of personal matter, now no need to hide secret

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Yes yes. Changed her ticket to Sunday thinking her throat is not going to recover, but visited her today and she said feeling better. She will be back in july though.
went over for last day of her 1st stint, almost like every customer brought either fresh coconut or bottle coconut water for her , haha.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Better than most I feel. SYT. Her massage non existent that's why have to do FJ. Her business hasn't been very good because of the competition. Location is central but no good for those relying on public transport.
Never tried her before.
Hmm, is picking up some basic massage skills that difficult?
Actually, many of us dun expect stellar massage if syt.
If can dish out a basic minimum, then there should be a queue.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
went over for last day of her 1st stint, almost like every customer brought either fresh coconut or bottle coconut water for her , haha.
Excess will be given free to last minute customers...
Free coconut juice from Angel. Lol.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Later too "cooling" with so much coconuts...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Excess will be given free to last minute customers...
Free coconut juice from Angel. Lol.
So sad that she’s leaving... anyone manage to get special parting gifts
Old 15-06-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$180 for b2b + CIM is way too much. I'd say you got your carrot chopped. When a ML lists the price on SLG as $120 for b2b with 2 hj, the market expectation is that this should also be the same price for b2b with 1 CIM.

She owes you 2 hj bro.

Also have a look around. Lots of MLs offering nuru b2b with CIM for $120 right now as competition is so stiff.
Yezi $100 nia, with tremendous work ethic. She is leaving in a few days though.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
deebag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Better than most I feel. SYT. Her massage non existent that's why have to do FJ. Her business hasn't been very good because of the competition. Location is central but no good for those relying on public transport.
Thanks bro, might try it

Tried Li Rou recently and it was a great experience. Location not great but the place was nice and clean. She's cute and service was great from booking to the end.

Still not getting many replies to texts because I'm new to the game so maybe new guys facing the same problem can try.

I managed to get a booking with Natalie yesterday - was so excited but then she cancelled on me

Also looking at these:

https://sglonelyguy.org/cici-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-en-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-ella/

If anyone tries please share

Last edited by deebag; 15-06-2019 at 11:24 PM.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Well said. One reason her business is badly hit is due to the location. I enjoyed my sessions with her. Playability was very high, which I would rate as 4G.

Honestly, switching to FL will not bring her more clients. In fact, I have told her about it too. Well, the choice is hers and she needs to pay bills too.
Old 16-06-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/anan-massage/

Do not understand why there is no one promoting her here as her service is out of the world or have I missed out on other gems.

Her Gfe and Bbbj is out of the world. Not a time watcher and takes her time to please. Ever stayed in her room chatting for another 15min more and not once chase me out..

*really a short hair SYT.. small frame.. Small eyes.. really look exactly like the picture.. Hope bro can consider trying her 1 day..
Old 16-06-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Well said. One reason her business is badly hit is due to the location. I enjoyed my sessions with her. Playability was very high, which I would rate as 4G.

Honestly, switching to FL will not bring her more clients. In fact, I have told her about it too. Well, the choice is hers and she needs to pay bills too.
i will suggest her do nuru svc instead of fj. but then need a bit time practise.
because all nuru are mostly old bird
anyway where the location say until so bad. can pte me?
Old 16-06-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
wat a waste, syt still do fj.how her fj experiences?
guess fake love making no problem for her. she look like sally
Fake love making and love making two different things bro. The formal is harder with need for visual and sensual stimulation, the later is just friction with your cock. More difficult to make one cum with fake love making.

Of course when a good fuck comes, I don't mind.
Old 16-06-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
i will suggest her do nuru svc instead of fj. but then need a bit time practise.
because all nuru are mostly old bird
anyway where the location say until so bad. can pte me?
PMed. Her service is honestly not bad. She's not a time-watcher too. Her place is also very neat and tidy. Pity her location is the killer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1