The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 16-10-2005, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Detailed FR, bro peter69on...keep it up...

Adios...
Old 17-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i jus came back from H14, sorry i cant remember which door or if e house is correct, e one with e big mirror, tried e 2nd ger behind e mirror. cuz all e other ger busy, so from outside see, saw her boobs abt 36 or so.( duno how to judge) tell me 30. go in gif it a try. she say is e law to pay $$ first, so paid den she start to undress. look abt mid-30s la. got sagging breasts. haha. so wash up, den start. lyin on e bed, we TCSS for nearly 5mins sia. ( lyk wasting my tym haha) so aft tat, cat bath, den BJ. i feel her BJ quite good la. so ask her continue for abt 4mins. den after tat, she ask me stand up n she lie down. quite good la, but abit loose, den i hear her lyk no sound leh, so i go further down. listen, den wah, got abit. haha. do awhile, i no strenght change to doggy, den aft tat, i call her go on top. nv expect she got so much strength. abt 5mins den she say tired, so say do doggy lo, den do until finish lo. den TCSS awhile more. den said our good byes.

her name is shu something one. malaysian.

Damage: $30
Old 17-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Samster

i jus came back from H14, sorry i cant remember which door or if e house is correct, e one with e big mirror, tried e 2nd ger behind e mirror. cuz all e other ger busy, so from outside see, saw her boobs abt 36 or so.( duno how to judge) tell me 30. go in gif it a try. she say is e law to pay $$ first, so paid den she start to undress. look abt mid-30s la. got sagging breasts. haha. so wash up, den start. lyin on e bed, we TCSS for nearly 5mins sia. ( lyk wasting my tym haha) so aft tat, cat bath, den BJ. i feel her BJ quite good la. so ask her continue for abt 4mins. den after tat, she ask me stand up n she lie down. quite good la, but abit loose, den i hear her lyk no sound leh, so i go further down. listen, den wah, got abit. haha. do awhile, i no strenght change to doggy, den aft tat, i call her go on top. nv expect she got so much strength. abt 5mins den she say tired, so say do doggy lo, den do until finish lo. den TCSS awhile more. den said our good byes.

her name is shu something one. malaysian.

Damage: $30
Looks: 6/10(abit lau to me)
BJ: 6/10
FJ:5/10 (her moans very soft, either i too small or she too loose haha)
RTF: if no other pretty gers.

P.S. (jus found out tat PT don haf 69)
Old 19-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kragb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro... u r wrong to say PT dun haf 69. it depend which WL u patronise lah ;-) though not many, but the one i had b4 is simply wunderful..hehe
Old 20-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kragb
hey bro... u r wrong to say PT dun haf 69. it depend which WL u patronise lah ;-) though not many, but the one i had b4 is simply wunderful..hehe
i know which one u are talking..
Old 20-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kragb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aiyo.. bro... ur points so power, of course muz be an old bird. sure noe wan lah..hehehe

me a yellow bird, upgraded from green not too long ago oni..hahaha... perhaps muz understudy from you to find out more 69'ners!!!
Old 20-10-2005, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, I don't agree with u that PT don't hv 69. I hv tried a few 30D CAT WLs which provide 69 with good skill.
Old 21-10-2005, 09:45 AM
PetainKing2005

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Petain in its run down state still has gems.... must walk more then u will find out.... after being in the PT circuit for 6+ years.... i should say that bargains are there still to be had
Old 22-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

ya, but e gal told me tat everyone here dont do 69, so.. haha.. btw in e H14, there's tis very ah lian pattern e ger, she quote me 50 e last tym abt 2-3mths back, wonder if she has lowered her charges, anyone tried her lately? good? lolz.
Old 31-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another FR on H3R6. I went to petain at about 8pm last week and most of my WL not around. Therefore, jalan to this house 3 and room 6. She was looking at something on the table and from certain view look ok only. I knew somewhere early 40s. Everthing must try and draw conclusion. Confirmed, guarantee and ask her whats the price. She quote $40 when i already went in. OMG, she look kind of old when in close up and has old frecklies around both her cheek. Nevermind lar, just do it.

Saw some 4D numbers on her table, talk cock abit about that. While she and i was stripping, saw her stripped her blue panty. With panty already seem so bushy as it was protruding out. Once stripped, ready bushy(i experience one ok). As i lay on the bed, told her i very cold. Really tremble and admired her
endurance to such temperature. She just giggle and at that instant, her body
was laying on top with me. Asking me is it warm enough. I just take this opportunity to grap her ass and feel her body. Not really that smooth.

Using her tongue she would lick and suck both my nipples. Slowly, she would
lick until my thigh. As of which, she would placed the condom and perform bj.
Her bj is of usual, licking and deep throat occasionally. The cycle would repeat with the nipples back to the bj.(heard she normally give 69, but anyway, i dont have) The only thing that i would comment that she is different from other wl is the strength of the tip of her tongue.
Most licking and teasing by other wl would be very soft. She give really firm tongue lick. Once ready, we proceed to missionary. Her fj is not too bad, no rushing and quite accomodating. In missionary, i can align my position so that i can penetrate her in whatever angle i like. I would say i prefer to look at her chxe by and not her look while fuxxing. Really very good participation, willing to give soft moan and occasionally loud moan. When i was about to came, i just jerk for about 10sec before unloading. You should have seen the face and sound.

I wouldnt go back to her unless really no choice. Not that she provide poor service. Its just that at $40. Can find bbbj, pretty, ar or etc.
But, just try only lar.

Take care bro. Still got lots of fr. just hadnt had the energy to type out.

Regards,
peter
Old 01-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!

Hey can i ask about all the epxerienced ppl? I went there for the first time and got a $20 deal. Was kind of rushed and couldnt do much. So i want to ask if the 30 40 ones provide alot more service or just about the same. And also is there a time u are given or do many of them just quickly rush u and finish it off?
Old 01-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!

Hey i went there for the first time and tred a $20. Felt rushed and couldnt do much. So wanted to ask the more experienced ppl there if the 30-40 ones provide alot more service or are about the same. Also is there a time allocated, or do they just quicly rush u to finish it?
Old 04-11-2005, 08:05 PM
Samster

peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from petain road. Had infact survey the desker road before going to petain. Hate it when you walk so open down the jalan besar road, the thought of seeing your relative, friends and etc. never failed to sneak into my head. Just before reaching this petain, saw one chio lady wearing a fucking ugly jeans. But on closer look, its not her jeans. its g-strings. Wow!!!! G-string pull so up and jean pull so low. Buy one coke and sit in the coffeeshop to enjoy before physco my brother first.

Finally reached petain at about 3pm, never think much. I went straight up to H7R1. Its been 6 months since i make love to her. My delay was due to the long queue and fate. I there, she not there. She there, i not there. Quickly and swiftly up the staircase. Only one brother waiting and from my experience. I coming next. Last than 5 minutes, the door open and these brother only look see and gone with the wind.

As i went in to the room, it still gives the nice red color and sweet smell. OMG, she had cut her hair to very short and looks very chubby. Overall, look very japanese cute style. Pay her $50 although i knew the price had dropped to $40. But, compared to last time, really chubby. I still prefer her sexy and erotic look. Keep on looking at her hairstyle and laughing my way. She jokingly told me she is now called bobby and not jac. After the SOP washing, i proceed to lie on the bed. she start soft licking and sucking my right and left nipples. Occasionally looking at me with the cfm look. I was smiling at her and she gives me a kiss on my lips and cat bathing my stomach slowly to my cock. She dont really bbbj but only lick certain part of my cock and most importantly is her kiss on my hard shaft. Its this gentle soft lick that is very arousing. She later move her ass to my face and before i knew anything. She already had the condom in my cock and start her bj. I did not lick her pussy but tried fingering abit on her sensitive pussy. She make some noise(like i had hit the right spot) and hand movement probably indicating me not to touch. So i just stopped playing her pussy. As usual, she moved right back to the front position and start her bj. Her deep throat and cfm look really make me very steam. Anyway, i dont really like deep throat and hardcore bj. Make my bros painfully and may soften easily. Luckily, i can still maintain the hardness untill she slowly glide forward and slide my solid shaft into her love hole. She is really one of the best wl for this cowboy style(so far, no one can match her on this). While she change to squat position and start ramming her butt against my cock. At this time, my cock really very hard and numb. During this time, we were maintaining eye contact and my hands were fondling her bouncy breast. Really shiok with this position with the bonus sound effect of piak piak piak. I guess her chubby does make up for something. Hee Hee...

We change over to missionary and before i start the perpendicular missionary fuck. She request i lie down and hug her. I guess she gave a glimpse of why i look at her scar. So we just hug each other and whack and bam. Occasionally, she gives some kisses on my lips here and there. She moved her right breast to my view and asked me to squeeze her breast hard which i of course squeeze hard hard. After some squeezing, we french kiss each other. All this time, my waist and ass has never stop moving. Once in a while, pumping left and right. I perform one of my favourite thrust on her, i pulled my brother almost fully out of her pussy(leaving only the mushroom head inside her) and gave a deep hard thrust. I think she really felt it as she asked me to fuck her deeper. We just continue enjoying this session, i was fondling her hair and kissing both her neck her and there. While i was peeking at my cock moving in out. She squeeze her right breast nipples so close to my face that i think can lick. Anyway, i licked it very passionate and swirling it like no tommorow. Its really good and i would say her stero sound has improved. I finally increased my shaft speed and could feel so smooth moving in and out that i finally erode everything into her. She layed down for about 8 seconds and told me that she actually want to change another mission(doggy) thinking that i may be tired by missionary style. She say she think i want to change and she want to change. Not really clear what shes talking.

Overall, very enjoyable. I think at $50. I rather try her than those prc(occasionally only tried tried)

Regards,
Peter Petain Fucker
Old 15-11-2005, 08:37 AM
Samster

OMG. One of the condom broke during one of my fxck with the WL.
But TOTO also not that lucky. My record of condom break is 2 and both times is the same WL.

Very worried. Dont know she worried more or i worried more. If her condom can break off so easily with me. Wonder if it also break off with the other customers. Sibeh sian.
Old 22-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
frankie5_1_0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm.... It seems like the petain scene is like dying... I don't how long i have joined this forum, but i have definitely been reading it for at least 2 years. The condo opposite it hasn't been finished yet petain road already dying.. really do not know the reason behind it.

Even this forum on Petain hasn't been updated for quite sometime. So i've decided to share my positive experience in Petain through my time there to keep this forum, more impt petain road going.

So 1st, let me talk about experience with Pat. Pat is H3, the room right in front of the stairs. she is from KL, shoulder length hair, late 20s. She is one of the better looker in Petain. I personally think that she look better than Jac from H7R1. Once inside the room, she will stripped her one piece dress. She didn't wear any bra inside. Immediately she can see her assets once the door is closed.

Then she'll help you wash up while u sitting on the basin(common petain practice). At this time u can start grabbing her breast. I am lousy at estimatimg cup size, but i think Pat has a larger breasts than average. Her breasts is really nice. as it's ample big and not saggy. the color of her nipple is just right as well.

After washing she'll dry you up and then proceed to the bed. Then she'll start her cat-bath, lick you everywhere and i think her licking is really good. Make you itchy when u hit ur sensitive part. Even i do not know where my sensitive part is but she seems to know it well.

Then proceed to the BJ. She'll ask you whether you want condom or not. HAHA, of cos don't want la... Actually i think she is one of the few girls in petain offering BBBJ, the rest blow with condom. i like the way she sucking my dick. It's like so shiok! But it didn't last long, never try CIM b4, do not think she allows it as well. Then she resume her catbath, then suddenly she will start frenching you. The frenching isn't the passionate and Gf type of feeling, rather it is the wild and rapid feeling. but it didnt' last long as well.

I tried to finger her during the catbath, but she will tactically position herself such that i cannot reach her pussy. A bit pissed off with that. but ok la, $40 cant do all the things i want right?

After that she lied on the bed and wan me to thrust her. But then i quite tired, then ask her for a HJ instead. Then again i start to search for her pussy again... This time round, since she knows i wont be doing any FJ, she let me play with her pussy. Quite shiok!!! i donno why, i just like to finger and touch pussy!!! haha...

Ok, that's about my experience with Pat. Anywya she priced at $40. I think i like her the most in Petain. Value for $$. The only bad thing about her is that she would not switch off the Tv during the session. I would prefer her at least to mute it. Oh btw i think her room is the biggest in the whole of Petain.

Hope my post will keep the forum about petain going!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1