The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Love From The mIRC

Hi fellow bros and sis,

I have been reading quite a few stories from sbf and have been contemplating to share my own experience from the past. This has actually been one of the more memorable relationships that i've had but it's been more than 10 years since so do forgive me if there are certain things that i can't remember too well. It's also my first time penning down a story so do forgive me if the pacing is abit draggy.

As with most people in the 2000s, i was a regular user of mIRC and MSN Messenger. I was quite a friendly guy so i had no issues chatting with both guys and girls of all ages, even going into private chats with them before exchanging MSN IDs and meeting them for outings or for basketball/pool.

This particular story started in late 2000s. I had been chatting with this person with androgynous nick for a few days. Our topics revolved around everything under the sun. Movies, music, tv shows (yes, when people were actually watching tv).
So after a few days, i asked if he/she wanted to exchange MSN IDs so we can chat whenever and not hang around mIRC. Tbh, i actually thought the nick belonged to a guy. But when the email address kelly*****@*****.com was given, i was quite surprised. But i proceeded to add anyway.

Me : Hey! Its me Akira from mIRC Singapore channel! Sorry that i didn't ask before, but you're a girl?

Kelly : Hey! Yes i am. Partly why i agreed to share my MSN with you. Coz you didn't seem to be one of those guys who are out hunting girls. You didn't go ASL for one.

Me : What do i say? I'm a friendly guy!

Kelly : That you are. And even though we've been chatting for a few days, I realise i don't know much about you personally. I'm turning 19 in a week btw. Just finished my A Levels and waiting for results.

Me : Oh man, i'm gonna sound like such a cradlesnatcher! I'm ten years older! Happy Birthday in Advance btw! And i love gaming, basketball, pool and watching soccer!

Kelly : Soccer! You mean the English Premier League? Which team do you support? Answer VERY VERY carefully! (this is one part of the convo i will always remember)

Me : Well, its the team that ALOT of people hates. We just won the previous season and we have one of the BEST players in the world. Manchester United.

Kelly : GGMU!

Me : Wait, you support Man Utd too? You watch soccer???

Kelly : Yes i do to both. Why?

Me : Just that it's quite rare to meet a girl who watches soccer i guess. Or are you a guy hiding behind a girl's name? Just kidding!

Kelly : What?!?!?! I'll prove to you i'm a girl. Call this number 9xxxxxxx now!

Me : Ok. (proceeded to call the number)

Kelly : (on the phone) Hello.

Me : (on the phone) Hello, it's me Akira. Is that Kelly? (thinking to myself : quite a husky voice she has)

Kelly : (on the phone) Yes it's me. (on the MSN screen) do you believe me now?

Me : (on the phone) Yes i believe you. Back to MSN?

Kelly : (on the phone) Sure. (on the MSN screen) I thought only girls are paranoid.

Me : Haha, you'd be surprised how many pranks my friends and i have played on those skirtchasing guys online. Anw, i've gotta go and sleep. It's quite late and i have work tomorrow! Goodnight Kelly!

Kelly : Sure! I have an interview to attend tomorrow too! Good night!

To be continued...
Old 16-09-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Love From The mIRC

Good start, 1st supporter, cheers!
Old 16-09-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Am jumping to this movie theatre now!
Old 16-09-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
cheekytoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start bro. Please continue
Old 16-09-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira07 View Post
Hi fellow bros and sis,

I have been reading quite a few stories from sbf and have been contemplating to share my own experience from the past. This has actually been one of the more memorable relationships that i've had but it's been more than 10 years since so do forgive me if there are certain things that i can't remember too well. It's also my first time penning down a story so do forgive me if the pacing is abit draggy.

As with most people in the 2000s, i was a regular user of mIRC and MSN Messenger. I was quite a friendly guy so i had no issues chatting with both guys and girls of all ages, even going into private chats with them before exchanging MSN IDs and meeting them for outings or for basketball/pool.

This particular story started in late 2000s. I had been chatting with this person with androgynous nick for a few days. Our topics revolved around everything under the sun. Movies, music, tv shows (yes, when people were actually watching tv).
So after a few days, i asked if he/she wanted to exchange MSN IDs so we can chat whenever and not hang around mIRC. Tbh, i actually thought the nick belonged to a guy. But when the email address kelly*****@*****.com was given, i was quite surprised. But i proceeded to add anyway.

Me : Hey! Its me Akira from mIRC Singapore channel! Sorry that i didn't ask before, but you're a girl?

Kelly : Hey! Yes i am. Partly why i agreed to share my MSN with you. Coz you didn't seem to be one of those guys who are out hunting girls. You didn't go ASL for one.

Me : What do i say? I'm a friendly guy!

Kelly : That you are. And even though we've been chatting for a few days, I realise i don't know much about you personally. I'm turning 19 in a week btw. Just finished my A Levels and waiting for results.

Me : Oh man, i'm gonna sound like such a cradlesnatcher! I'm ten years older! Happy Birthday in Advance btw! And i love gaming, basketball, pool and watching soccer!

Kelly : Soccer! You mean the English Premier League? Which team do you support? Answer VERY VERY carefully! (this is one part of the convo i will always remember)

Me : Well, its the team that ALOT of people hates. We just won the previous season and we have one of the BEST players in the world. Manchester United.

Kelly : GGMU!

Me : Wait, you support Man Utd too? You watch soccer???

Kelly : Yes i do to both. Why?

Me : Just that it's quite rare to meet a girl who watches soccer i guess. Or are you a guy hiding behind a girl's name? Just kidding!

Kelly : What?!?!?! I'll prove to you i'm a girl. Call this number 9xxxxxxx now!

Me : Ok. (proceeded to call the number)

Kelly : (on the phone) Hello.

Me : (on the phone) Hello, it's me Akira. Is that Kelly? (thinking to myself : quite a husky voice she has)

Kelly : (on the phone) Yes it's me. (on the MSN screen) do you believe me now?

Me : (on the phone) Yes i believe you. Back to MSN?

Kelly : (on the phone) Sure. (on the MSN screen) I thought only girls are paranoid.

Me : Haha, you'd be surprised how many pranks my friends and i have played on those skirtchasing guys online. Anw, i've gotta go and sleep. It's quite late and i have work tomorrow! Goodnight Kelly!

Kelly : Sure! I have an interview to attend tomorrow too! Good night!

To be continued...
Interesting start
Old 16-09-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
irmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update ...
Old 18-09-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Kelly here

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 18-09-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

mIRC, my era... you are probably in your 40s or 50s already, good old days when hunting is so easy..
Old 18-09-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
mIRC, my era... you are probably in your 40s or 50s already, good old days when hunting is so easy..
Hahaha.

When you inside the channel with mod power and with many peoples inside.

You can easy to hoot.
Old 18-09-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

mIRC, MSN, ICQ. Nice!
Old 18-09-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
lostincity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting start bro, give my support here.
Old 18-09-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
Majide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud of

good start bro
really brings us back to the old days of mIRC and its adventures
Old 18-09-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Still remember my first prey is a baby elephant, waited outside the bus stop of Amber Hotel. Quickly cum and run, she took out a huge vibratory and ask me to use it on her..

Also managed to get some nice pretty sexy SYT.. Nice memories indeed
Old 18-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
fuzao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue...
Old 18-09-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry for the delay. Took some time to write up as I only have a few hours each evening to log in and type out the story.

The next evening, as usual i logged onto hotmail and saw Kelly online.

Me : Hey! How'd the interview go?

Kelly : Hey! It went well! I'll be starting work next Monday!

Me : Wow! Congrats! Is the pay good? And where's the location?

Kelly : It's just a part time job. They're paying $8.50 an hour. Location will be in town.

Me : Whoa, that's not bad considering i was paid $7 an hour for my last part time job. Town eh, maybe we can meet up for dinner or something one day.

Kelly : Umm, actually i don't feel too comfortable meeting people online. My...ex used to warn me about meeting guys from online.

Me : Your ex? Well, i'd understand why he'd say so if i were him. Haha. May i know why you guys broke up?

Kelly : His parents didn't like me.

Me : What??? What kinda lame reason is that?

Kelly : I think i'm gonna log off now. Talk to you next time ok? (goes offline)

I was abit shocked at the abrupt logging off and so i wrote an email for Kelly to read when she logs into her email. This was what I wrote :

'Hey, i hope you're alright. It must've ended quite recently since you seem to be still affected by it. Anyway, if you feel like having a chat, you can call me at 9xxxxxxx.'

After sending the message, i continued playing Football Manager till about 11pm when i decided to turn off the PC.
While waiting for the PC to turn off fully so that i can turn off the power switch, i received a call from a private number.
Me : Hello?

Kelly : Hey

Me : Hey Kelly, you're calling using your home phone?

Kelly : Yeah. Hey, i'm really sorry for ending the chat abruptly. You're right. The relationship actually ended in September last year. So it's been about four months.

Me : I see. Was it your first relationship? Since you seem to be taking it quite hard.

Kelly : No, it was my second.

Me : Ah, then must be you had your first time with him? (I'm pretty direct so I usually go straight to the point instead of beating about the bush)

Kelly : What? NO! It's just that he's the first guy that made me feel so in love. I don't think i can ever find another guy to love just as i did to him.

Me : My dear Kelly, you're only 18 going on 19. There's still so much you have yet to experience. There will be bumps along the way. This is just one of them.
This may not even be your last heartbreak. Of course i hope you'll find another guy and you'll last for long in the next relationship you're in.

Kelly : *starts sniffling* But he's such a good guy. I'll never find someone better than him. I know this better than anyone! *practically sobbing at this point*

Me : Just cry it out. Just let it all out. You must've kept it all inside for the past four months that you're being like this now.

Kelly : *sobbing* How'd you know? Why do you seem to know so much?

Me : Umm...coz i'm like TEN years older than you?

Kelly : Hahahahahahaha! That's true. Somehow, that made me laugh a little. Thanks for cheering me up.

Me : It wasn't really intentional but you're welcome...i guess.

Kelly : Really, thanks. It made me feel better even though it's not intentional. Hey, my bro wants to use the phone. I'll talk to you tomorrow ok? Good night.

Me : Ok. Good night!

To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1