The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbd View Post
Wah .... seems like more and more are coming back. Keeping fingers crossed that the Java School trained commandoes will be coming back next to do their overseas reservists training here.

Any news from any senior bros on this? Really missed them a lot.

by the way, anyone knows if Aini is staying beyond next week? There was some rumours that she's supposed to RTC in March. Wanted to try her new stunt (the ice-cube) before missing out.
You can have all the time in the world to revisit her....no RTC so soon...

Aini Ice cube maybe just a starter... more main dishes maybe is otw...

For the time being enjoying the new arrivals .....

Cheers
Old 25-02-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Black..

That should be more than enough a clue..
Holy sheet...
RIP wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Younger sister of LL. XX. She was here end 2019....landed and listing soon....
You serious? Oh my...I removed her personal WC after she removed me. Looks like it’s time to try connecting to her again

Edit: just saw her working WC. Oh my...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
LL not coming this time? Actually prefer her even though supposedly less pretty.
LL’s WC no update since pre Vday. So doubt so...
I started out with LL too but had better chemistry with XX.
Towards the end of their stint LL was viably tired out and lackluster.

Last edited by yalpnez; 25-02-2021 at 12:00 PM.
Old 25-02-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Holy sheet...
RIP wallet
You serious? Oh my...I removed her personal WC after she removed me. Looks like it’s time to try connecting to her again

Yes she just set up a new Working WC last night....

LL said she is not coming back this time round...so no chance to 双飞 both sisters....

������
Old 25-02-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Yes she just set up a new Working WC last night....

LL said she is not coming back this time round...so no chance to 双飞 both sisters....

😍😍😍
Indeed bro. I wouldn’t have noticed if you didn’t mention.
Had to click into her profile to see.

Now if only song song comes back too...
Old 25-02-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 20
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, the clues here are very obvious.
Part of the 娇小玲珑 is coming back ar?
Old 25-02-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Holy sheet...
LL’s WC no update since pre Vday. So doubt so...
I started out with LL too but had better chemistry with XX.
Towards the end of their stint LL was viably tired out and lackluster.
I tried XX only once the last time around. 2019 was a bumper year for MLs so she didn't really stand out to me back then, though the experience was solid enough. Will give her another shot.
Old 25-02-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Indeed bro. I wouldn’t have noticed if you didn’t mention.
Had to click into her profile to see.

Now if only song song comes back too...
With Song Song's occasionally posting her pics on wc, I think she will return. It's a matter of time.
Old 25-02-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
With Song Song's occasionally posting her pics on wc, I think she will return. It's a matter of time.
Before she left she said she plans to return.
Used to still get replies from the occasional holiday greetings previously but not anymore.

But yes. She’s such a tease. One can only hope.
Old 25-02-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Black..

That should be more than enough a clue..
Your fav Hei Mei??

Anyway, glad to see the upcoming influx.
I had earlier mentioned before China economy are still in recovery mode. Things are tough with their huge population.
China lockdown are real lockdown...not those half fark lockdown in other countries.

Anyway, more stocks will keep the prices, quality and competition tight.
Those "impostors" looking to hit a quick buck will be flushed out in no time.
A few of my regulars are responding and making plans.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-02-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 45
qill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of light

Baby

https://beautycastle.host/baby/

Read FR here about this lady, so go to the web and make booking.

Reach the place, quote for the 50 buck massage package then bring me to a small with attach toilet.

She look like what was posted in the web. Cannot be sure about her real age but look like a cute little gal type.

In the room, ask me for a quick shower and she be back.

I am fully naked and lie face down. She gave me a quick massage and
we started by chatting for quite a while to break the ice until she started teasing the back of my ball making me buay tahan already.

Turn me over and start to massage my groin area and what me what i would like to have. I said i would like to have you and she quoted $150.

I did not bargain as really cannot tahan, she said ok. Go out pick up something. Back, off the light and then i strip her naked.

The place was so limited, she swat down and started BBBJ me and for a long time. I run my fingers though her body, lick her ears and all the way down south and soon cap and penetrate her. Her moans made me pump her harder and harder.

I switched from doggy to cowgirl. I held both of her hands and pump her hard from the back. She seems like she is enjoying it and gave out horny moans. She kept moaning "lao gong.."lao gong" "hen shuang".... I pump her faster and faster and eventually I released my week worth of load inside the condom with her in cowgirl style.

Very non commercial feel and GFE is great.

Shower and paid her for her service.

Guess I will be booking her again soon.
Old 25-02-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbd View Post
Wah .... seems like more and more are coming back. Keeping fingers crossed that the Java School trained commandoes will be coming back next to do their overseas reservists training here.

Any news from any senior bros on this? Really missed them a lot.
Yup....can see after this batch left....more are giving only vanilla service with clothes on....with the same price.
Many questioned last time why the hype to visit the JS batch whereas other non JS are also offering the same thing.
The answer is clear...they monkey see monkey do.
Just like the ISO standards, without it, no quality assured.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-02-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Yup....can see after this batch left....more are giving only vanilla service with clothes on....with the same price.
Many questioned last time why the hype to visit the JS batch whereas other non JS are also offering the same thing.
The answer is clear...they monkey see monkey do.
Just like the ISO standards, without it, no quality assured.
True that. Now regardless where they from al set standard rate of 120. One shot even though some use to provide two.

Minimize as much services offered as possible. Just follow suit. Sn no fn.
Old 25-02-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Your fav Hei Mei??

Anyway, glad to see the upcoming influx.
I had earlier mentioned before China economy are still in recovery mode. Things are tough with their huge population.
China lockdown are real lockdown...not those half fark lockdown in other countries.

Anyway, more stocks will keep the prices, quality and competition tight.
Those "impostors" looking to hit a quick buck will be flushed out in no time.
A few of my regulars are responding and making plans.
I agree quality and service will improve, but prices are not likely to come down.
Old 25-02-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I agree quality and service will improve, but prices are not likely to come down.
Small chance we could see prices come down if enough good ones come over and increase both supply and competition. When that will happen is anyone's guess
Old 25-02-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.site/mei-mei-massage/

Finally got a free slot to try the legendary Ou Mei Mei after reading some of the FRs, here is mine

Disclaimer: My personal experience may vary with yours, if don't like then dont read okay? or go dome 2 support my FRs

Finally understood why this ML is so popular and fully booked most of the time, pricing is on the higher side for ML but the service she provided is worth the additional cost. Been in dome 2 more frequently due to the more value i can get with the same price as MLs recently are offering 120 for simple HJ which i rather go for full service whether anot FJ, definitely worth more due to higher playability.

Anyways..

Location is B area, drivers park your vehicle nearby the malls and walk around 200m away, got nice food everywhere so can jiak before/after

She is extremely meticulous in terms of planning schedule, and ensure that there is no double book or timing is just right, once enter the premise, the lift is in the MIDDLE of the carpark fyi.

She is around mid - late 30s, quite accurate to the photos, would say she is rather beautiful, figure is nice and slim with a small tattoo on her arm. There is a massage bed +points to that, clean towels provided and began one of the most amazing massage you can expect from a home-based ML. The massage alone is enough to keep me wanting to return, full of strength, techniques, and pressure points with elbow, and back cracking neck cracking all sorts. Bros who love HARD massage, must try, better than the MP which i went not long ago around 30min mark or so, she stripped into FN and slowly caress with her nails and stroke very gently all over, is almost like torture (in a good way), and she held both my arms up and slowly continue this caress, her nipple licking is very sensual as well.

Tip: She does not have any condoms around, so bros who are more particular with her actions, rmb to bring one

Lucky i got a condom in my wallet , CBJ and she engulf little bro vigorusly and asked me to paint her in 69, which i declined due to personal reasons, and her pussy was beautiful, shaved no smell at all and is extremely tempting but i resisted to paint she did all sorts of sensual touches and even stick her finger in my ass, the entire sensual was very power..

Next was her "fake love making" which is very similar to how XE does it, grinding her pussy against your dick, i was quite afraid it may go in as she was literally sitting on it, lucky i got a condom on (bros do request if you are afraid of accidentally going raw), next she flipped and lay on the bed and asked me to "doggy" her thigh area, it is very close to her pussy, replicates the entire "love making" pretty well. She love to be rubbed and she was drench when i rubbed her pussy, moaning non stop and lots of love juice dripping (painters will enjoy)

Lastly opted for a HJ as her sensual experience really make me buey tahan need to release already, and she blasted me off really is an extremely tiring experience, edge you non stop for around 20mins or so.

Washed up and still got time, she offered a head and neck massage which was done very well, left the place jelly legs and loose neck and back.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: Slim and curvy
Boobs: D , slightly saggy due to age but is very soft n big
Ass: Peach shape size
Pussy: No smell, shave and very very delicious looking (no joke)
Massage: 10/10 (Top level massage skill + strength)
Sensual: 9.5/10 (Try to know)
Pricing: 150 (abit high for ML)
Timing: 70mins - no shortchange, left on the dot.
Overall: 9/10

Will rtf definitely, definitely a good experience, just bros who don't mind the higher cost shld try those who are more price-sensitive, may not be your cup of tea

She does SM also, bros who are into those kind of things can try, her bathroom got several strap on dildos

Cons
- Pricing abit high, almost like FL prices in dome 2

Pros
-FN
-Very high playability
-Can paint
-Super power massage

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1