The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 20
gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of
Re: Life in the corporate world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Same to u ...wat happened to u bro ???...why MIA for so long ???
covid la... I went into hiding. lolx

Will try to do some updates soon!
Old 22-02-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
stallward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosh View Post

Looking forward bro
Old 22-02-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oic, glad to see u back safe n sound ...camping for yr next update

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-02-2021, 05:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Ballz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Camping and waiting for next update bro, keep up the awesome work
Old 23-02-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Prince Devitt +45
Old 23-02-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
JiChengBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Don't hide too long hor hahaha
Old 24-02-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

Brudders, i am back!! Had to spend the last 40 mins reading up on the previous posts.... cannot remember where i stopped cuz it has been so long ago.

Here is the continuation from the last post, hope you guys enjoy it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been fucking Lisa at various hotels around sillypore (h81 to 5 stars hotels), I don't really consider Lisa/Pris/Wen as FB since the involvement in terms of time/energy/resources are quite significant.

Lisa is super high maintenance, almost like her personal driver sending her here and there, buying stuff for her and most importantly, constantly quarreling about everything under the sky.... damn siong but did not know how to break it off....

Haven't been talking to Pris since we "broke-up" and occasionally bump into her during company events and things are still very cordial. One day, after another argument with Lisa, I decided to text Pris.

Me: Hey! How's everything? Been awhile since we chat, just wanted to find out how you are doing.
Pris: Wah.... rare appearance leh.... Boss, you still can remember me huh? Have not hear from you for a long time lo...
Me: Busy with work la... so many projects and running here and there fighting fire.
Pris: ok ok la, I also busy with stuff, just managed to close off all the outstanding cuz CNY Eve (did I mentioned it is CNY Eve? haahaa)
Me: Same here, super drained.... just want to lie down somewhere and rest.
Pris: Go home lo!
Me: Dunwan, so noisy at home, can't get peace la
Pris: yah... i understand, i also just walking around before heading home, just want to relax abit after the hectic closing.
*tink tink tink tink!! multiple light bulbs lit up*
Me: Eh... why not we just grab a room and rest abit? Funny to book a room and rest myself, mai waste.
Pris: wah.... why your suggestion so good! i really want to rest awhile before going home.
Me: Ok!! Lets meet at XXX in 20mins?
Pris: See you!

I was super happy and excited to meet up with Pris again, out of the 3 girls, she was the lowest maintenance, best blowjob, best body, not-sticky (when sober) and most importantly horny!! I quickly pop by 7-11 (what do we do without them) and purchase ammo casing and checked into the hotel.

*buzz buzz*
Pris: boss, i am here, standing by the side of the building
Me: I come bring u up... wait

I am sure you guys have seem Flash.... i think my speed put Flash to shame.... within "secs" i was downstairs.Been a couple of months since i saw Pris (bo company functions) and there was Pris in a black dress with a silver zipper at the front. Her D-cup pushing tightly against the fabric of her dress and she smiled so sweetly when she saw me.... a far cry from the nonsense i have been getting from Lisa!

Exchange a few pleasantry and complimented her on maintaining her excellent figure. Pris naughty slapped my arm (a wave of familiar feeling came rushing back) and we walked back to the hotel.

Once in the room, Pris sat down by the bed and I switched on the TV.

Me: What do you want to watch?
Pris: anything la, u find something interesting to watch lo.... I just rest can liao.
Me: Ok!
*turning off the TV, i sat down next to her and started "watching" her.
Pris: huh? what are you doing?
Me: U said find something interesting to watch ya? I am watching the most interesting thing in the room ah....
Pris: *blushing* when your mouth turned so sweet? Got training huh??
Me: No loh, that's the truth, you are the most interesting thing to watch... but i think i can make it more interesting....

Leaning forward, I planted a gentle peck on her cheek, not sensing any resistance, i moved closely and brush my lips against her's..... argh... I miss your kiss boss..... Pris whispered.. Pushing her lips wider, our tongues met again for a super long break.... twisting and slurping, we french kissed for a super long time, like lovers...

Breaking myself from the kiss, i pulled back and gave Pris a loving look (must act act!!) Tugging the zipper, slowly pulling it down.... i wasn't rushing at all, i want to savor this, in case this is a one-off fuck... As i pulled down the zipper, the duo-monsters was screaming to be let out.... the soft flesh of her D cups slowly being exposed to my feasting eyes.... both breast are being squeezed together....silky white, smooth breast...My head ventured into the valley and kissing softly on her breast as i continued pulling down the zipper. Pris arched back and let out a soft moan "ahh......yes..... kiss me... I miss your touch and kisses on my breast". Not waiting for a written invitation, I pull down her dress from her shoulders, unhooked the bra in one swift motion (still haven't lost the touch) and push her bra upwards. OMG.... I do really miss these babies... huge melons, pinkish brown nipples.... pushing Pris down on the bed, i started licking her areola, careful not to touch her nipples yet... swirling my tongue around the nipple... watching in fascination how the nipple erects, blowing warm air on her erected nipples, Pris shivered and pulled me closer.

Pris: don't tease me anymore boss, please.... suck it please... lick it please.... i miss all that, please boss, i want it....

plunging my mouth over the nipple, i took in as much as i could, her breast is just too big.....licking her nipple, sucking it.... and nibbling on it...gosh it is so tasty.... flicking the hard nipple with my tongue "arghh.... yes boss..... Can i have more please??" Pris plead... Sitting up, i unzip my pants and Pris immediately got the hint... reaching out, she pulling down my pants and underwear in one quick motion. Stroking my super hard cock, eyeing it with hungry eyes. I position my cock over her mouth and moved my hand down to the soaked lacy panties...running my index finger down her panties.... "ARGHH......" Pris took my hard cock inside her mouth, no foreplay, no planting of kisses or licking it first... She took it all in, sucking my hard like there is no tomorrow.... the way her tongue moves with out cock inside her warm mouth was heavenly.... Pulling her panties aside, i touched her clit for the 1st time in a long while, it soaking with her love juice. I help to spread her juice around her cunt, circular motion on her clit, tapping it gently...... she moaned louder...with my hard cock still inside her mouth....Pris started pumping my cock while her tongue licks my helmet.... sensing that she wants more action, i plunged my finger deep inside her.... her body convoluted, shaking violently.... cumming hard..... "argghh..... boss.... i am cumming... please don't stop..... " I pushed deeper inside her and using my thumb to press on her clit, dual action, pumping and rubbing..... she shook more violently and tried pushing my hand away. I pushed my cock back inside her warm mouth, forcing her to suck me hard while i made her cum...cum....cum.....

Pris couldn't take it anyhow and used both her hands to push me away.... "boss... u never change lo.... i came and u just kept on making me cum more....but you know what.... I absolutely love it...." Pushing me onto the bed, and capping me. "my turn to make u cum boss" Pris lowered her wet soaking cunt slowly over my hard cock.... toying with me by rubbing it over her clit, her eyes shut tightly close, and in one swift move, she push her cunt over my cock....deep inside her.... "AHHH...... Baby.... fuck me.... please fuck me...." Pris started riding me very hard, rocking her body front and back, her d-cup breast swaying aggressively.... I had to help her by holding them together,.... squeezing and massaging the soft breast.... It was SO SO Good...Deciding to take control, i pulled Pris down and hug her body, her breast smashed against my chest... holding her tightly, i started to fuck her hard and fast, not allowing her to move, fucking her harder and faster.... each pump like there is no tomorrow.... gathering momentum, i can feel myself cumming.... more importantly, i can feel Pris cumming, she started screaming.... "yes baby..... baby.... yes.... i want..... i am cum...,ming......" I came hard... haven't came this hard in a long while.... we held each other tightly as both our us let the orgasm wash over us.....

Pris: That was damn good boss..... really miss this...
Me: yes... I miss you.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....
Old 24-02-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Welcome back TS
Old 24-02-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
karo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro, please keep going
Old 24-02-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Tiotok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS. Can't wait to read more. How i wish i got such colleagues.
Old 24-02-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiotok View Post
Welcome back TS. Can't wait to read more. How i wish i got such colleagues.
Thks. I am just lucky.... right time, right place and right targets. After Pris, Wen, Lisa.... there are 2 more, but will only write on the next one soon
Old 25-02-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Jagarbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, shall wait here for more juicy updates!
Old 25-02-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Life in the corporate world

Thanks for sharing TS...up you.

Reading your encounter, my previous encounter kept flooding back...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 25-02-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Wow... Welcome back. I also miss pris. Too bad cant see her pic....
Old 25-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Wow... Welcome back. I also miss pris. Too bad cant see her pic....
I do take out her pics and have a stare for old time sake
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1