The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-06-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks Kitty bkkgems

short fr for Kitty frm bkkgems

had her for dessert after lunch on Tuesday.

Overall a good bonk.. would rate 7.5 to 8

Petite and looks better IRL.
enhanced boobs but soft and great to grab..
a little bushy down there but open to painting
cheerful personality and teases

RTF: yes
Old 22-06-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Xixo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Meena from Doll88

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693689

Been absence from the scene for a long time due to work commitment and finally decided to meet Meena. From the previous FRs, I do agree Meena has great looks and figure. Service was excellent with no issue in communication. We had wonderful chemistry with deep frenching non stop and I enjoyed it especially with the amazing bbbj. It was good and she make me CIM so fast. Took a short break and round 2 although I made her cum twice but due to the shaggness (CIM took a chunk from me as well) from work and time constraint I did not complete the second round but is okay! Amazing girl.

Thanks Doll88 and hope to see her again soon.

Signing off for the night.....
Old 22-06-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Woshikeong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for review on Hana from RP.. Any?
Old 22-06-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

any FR on Eden from emma?
Old 22-06-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 15
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

A deserved FR for Wawa from TEERUKLOVER (to avoid confusion with another TRL, TheRegentLust). This is my first time patronising TEERUKLOVER.

Body
Wawa is cute and has meat in the right places. She only has a small tattoo on her back (iirc), long hair, petite size, thai tan, and a cute face. Not an expert of boobs, so hers may be enhanced. Maybe not. However, her boobs are soft, so for cheongsters strictly against those enhanced/too fake/too hard boobs need not fear.

Service level
I shall break it down in bullet points:
- Her service starts right after you enter her room. She will initiate kissing. Frenching is available. She will help you take off clothes, catbath you a bit, nibble on your nipples. She will strip to let you feast on her boobs and nibble on her nipples, or you can help take off clothes. She will do catbath, lick your ears etc.
- BBBJ is available in the shower. For me, while taking off my pants, she already started on BBBJ liao. All cheongsters know BBBJ before or during shower is a pre-cursor to good service.
- AR was not done. But I did not indicate and AR is not for me. But for those looking for AR, I don't think its an issue.
- After first shot, she will cuddle/engage in small talk. Her hands will be busy on you. But its really up to you what you want during the interim rest period between first and second shot.
- Because of her past FRs, for this session, I decided beforehand this would strictly be a BBBJ/CIM mission. Quite frankly, for my past sessions coming out of retirement, FJ is a letdown cos need to use condom. I do not chase for raw shots, but I cannot deny that whenever I FJ using condom, all the while my mind and body is telling me using condom got no feel.
- So if you do FJ but strictly fire off only in CIM, can go for Wawa. Please do note that although she will try to DT, she probably will not be able to do DT long, cos she has a small mouth. For cheongsters who are larger than average or just large, probably very little to no DT. However, her tongue does non-stop work while BBBJ. Occasionally, you can see her lips kiap on the head, with good suction. When you fire off, she will suck and suck until the last drop. She will use wet tissue to clean you up, but she will continue to harass and suck and cocktease.
- Her moaning is JAV style pattern. She is trimmed. I did not paint, but hardcore painters will not find a problem.
- One last point, while showering me, she soaped herself, then did some short rabba on me with her labia, then turn around and use her pigu.
- Also, she will help you with your clothes again when entire session finish.

Last points
- Book her for JAV style pattern/BBBJ and CIM/cocktease style with a non-commercial. Past FRs did not point out that she actually has a tingtong side to her. I feel her English only just pass niah. Cheongsters who can communicate in Thai can probably unlock an even wilder/more tingtong/cocktease/commando side of her.
- She told me her tour is for 3 weeks, up to end of June.
Old 22-06-2018, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
Kukulang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimnuts View Post
Bro, do let go!

As other bro mentioned, be like water
LOL this time round she bo msg you earlier or you sponsoring her all along 555 since she the only woman you posted makes you happy 555 . For rest just enjoy her while still can or go pattaya date her lol.
Old 22-06-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
Swimnuts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwimnuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukulang69 View Post
LOL this time round she bo msg you earlier or you sponsoring her all along 555 since she the only woman you posted makes you happy 555 . For rest just enjoy her while still can or go pattaya date her lol.
She did msg me earlier but I was too busy with work lately.

She told me she was also busy with family previously.

Bro, let go la. So early in morning you still thinking of her. It’s like she is always on your mind
Old 22-06-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimnuts View Post
She did msg me earlier but I was too busy with work lately.

She told me she was also busy with family previously.

Bro, let go la. So early in morning you still thinking of her. It’s like she is always on your mind
LoL i just think your FR not legit. Not her. Plenty around to date anyway. Since you her No1 sponsor and on her many minds. Faster make your overnight booking lol she getting fat need your sexercise 555 . I on holiday in Angeles very free wake up with woman everyday . I Shall Not Coment AnyMore . Cheers have a Great Bonk

Last edited by Kukulang69; 22-06-2018 at 09:10 AM.
Old 22-06-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
Swimnuts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwimnuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
LoL i just think your FR not legit. Not her. Plenty around to date anyway. Since you her No1 sponsor and on her many minds. Faster make your overnight booking lol she getting fat need your sexercise 555
Think there is nothing wrong to just have one woman especially with One that you are happy to be with. Whether my good review about her is legit or not, you should know better la... bro, you RTF how many times already? It’s like will you go back to a lousy restaurant if the food there is not good?

She is independent enough and does not need sponsors lar. I remember someone (you) actually offered her way much higher than 180 for a session but still get rejected (ahem... sorry to bring this up again). At least this shows that she has her principle and not all about money la.

Lastly, how do you know I am on her many minds? If so, i should really find some time to book her already!! Next meeting should be really good lol
Old 22-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jimHSD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Doll 88

Been trying to contact Doll 88 but no responses. Any latest news of the stable?
Old 22-06-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had rose from sexhouse.
Decent looks will give it about 7.5 but it will grow on you. Boobs are enhanced and slightly hard inside.
Her service is top notch with amazing catbath, her tongue is 10/10!
Fj is good too, very hard for me to cum when woman on top, she definitely got skill, I think I got raped abit lol.
My only complaint is place not so clean.

Btw when leaving heard megan moaning, super loud and sexy lol, grats to the bro inside.
Old 22-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcz View Post
Had rose from sexhouse.
Decent looks will give it about 7.5 but it will grow on you. Boobs are enhanced and slightly hard inside.
Her service is top notch with amazing catbath, her tongue is 10/10!
Fj is good too, very hard for me to cum when woman on top, she definitely got skill, I think I got raped abit lol.
My only complaint is place not so clean.

Btw when leaving heard megan moaning, super loud and sexy lol, grats to the bro inside.

You can identify Megan via moans?
Old 22-06-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
You can identify Megan via moans?
The website has 2 girls only at the moments. Megan signature { fuk me harder } she love doggie. 555 enjoy her for those never try. Make sure morning slot Best time she say so herself . Dont KC by her can liao. She dame good at that.
Old 22-06-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The website has 2 girls only at the moments. Megan signature { fuk me harder } she love doggie. 555 enjoy her for those never try. Make sure morning slot Best time she say so herself . Dont KC by her can liao. She dame good at that.
Yeah, only 2 girls in that house, got a peek at her during half time too
Old 22-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcz View Post
Yeah, only 2 girls in that house, got a peek at her during half time too
Book her Next Time lol buy Somtum pupara with rice for her breakfast she will PSE you deep deep. 555 enjoy the Bonk. Sends my regards 555 Looking at all the legit Ang Pai she the most Ex one better drop to 160 balance the market rate to have more customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1