The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2009, 03:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -106 / Power: 0
duothrust duothrust
Can you forgive your gf/wife for cheating on u?

I guess most Samsters here also 'eat outside' - enjoy servicing from FL, WL, flings, ONS, Fuck Buddies etc. So while we are cheating on our gfs/wives, some of us feel abit guilty, while others don't feel anything.

However, if one day you discover that your woman is cheating on you, will u close an eye since u are guilty of cheating as well? Or will u initiate a break-up or divorce?

I think this is the classic example of pot calling kettle black.

Personally for me, i am quite possessive and may not be able to tolerate my gal cheating on me. So i will say breaking up is highly probable. But i will also look at the circumstances, like whether it is a one-off ONS or has been going on for a long time.

What about Samsters here?!
Old 20-05-2009, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Can you forgive your gf/wife for cheating on u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duothrust View Post
I guess most Samsters here also 'eat outside' - enjoy servicing from FL, WL, flings, ONS, Fuck Buddies etc. So while we are cheating on our gfs/wives, some of us feel abit guilty, while others don't feel anything.

However, if one day you discover that your woman is cheating on you, will u close an eye since u are guilty of cheating as well? Or will u initiate a break-up or divorce?

I think this is the classic example of pot calling kettle black.

Personally for me, i am quite possessive and may not be able to tolerate my gal cheating on me. So i will say breaking up is highly probable. But i will also look at the circumstances, like whether it is a one-off ONS or has been going on for a long time.

What about Samsters here?!

you are asking a very dumb stupid question
Old 20-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
Lovable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can you forgive your gf/wife for cheating on u?

If she asks for forgiveness I will be able to forgive. The problem is whether I am able to forget.
Old 20-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
chongchongchong is Cool - loads of Potential

If she asks for forgiveness I will be able to forgive. The problem is whether I am able to forget.

correct...me too....
Old 20-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
Jintian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
Forgiveness is perfect only when the sin is not remembered.
Old 20-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
Choice of 3 F, forgive, forget, forgo. Can be use singularly, two together or all together, in different order...........

But do not use the 4th F... fight, like it say, pot calling the kettle black.
Old 20-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sounding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Retribution.. if you did it at the 1st place to her, then you hv to face it.
Old 20-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 19
zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!

If a man cheong is just pure lust and usually no feeling involved. For a girl usually there is emotion and attachment. So no forgiveness.

Up me if anyone agree to my thinking.
Old 20-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
callous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadina20002000 View Post
If a man cheong is just pure lust and usually no feeling involved. For a girl usually there is emotion and attachment. So no forgiveness.

Up me if anyone agree to my thinking.
Are you saying that it is forgivable since men do it without feelings and purely out of lust? My question to you is, if a woman do it purely out of lust, she can be forgiven?
Old 20-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -106 / Power: 0
duothrust duothrust

Quote:
Originally Posted by callous View Post
Are you saying that it is forgivable since men do it without feelings and purely out of lust? My question to you is, if a woman do it purely out of lust, she can be forgiven?
Hmm... somehow when it is turned the other way around, it seems very difficult to forgive.
Old 20-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
viewpanel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Can you forgive your gf/wife for cheating on u?

It is usually easier to say I forgive and forget then wat normally is... I personally had an experience of my gf eating out.... When i found out... She ask for my forgiveness and then i say to myself... I often eat out too.. so i chose to forgive her..

But sometimes... when we were making out or quarrelling... The image of my gf making out wif other guy still hunt me in my mind...

Another point to note is... A women once they eat out... they will soon love outside food again... dun expect them to always eat home...

My humble 2 cents opinion... bro if u think that by forgiving now u will let this memory hunt u... then jus dump her straight... y gave up a flower for the forest...

FYI, my ex eat out and was caught thrice by me and i only found out after 3 years that we had broken off that she actually was a FB to more than 10 guys...

COnclusion... A FB is always better than a gf... BUT YOUR WIFE MUST BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OF UR FLING!!!
Old 20-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewpanel View Post
It is usually easier to say I forgive and forget then wat normally is... I personally had an experience of my gf eating out.... When i found out... She ask for my forgiveness and then i say to myself... I often eat out too.. so i chose to forgive her..

But sometimes... when we were making out or quarrelling... The image of my gf making out wif other guy still hunt me in my mind...

Another point to note is... A women once they eat out... they will soon love outside food again... dun expect them to always eat home...

My humble 2 cents opinion... bro if u think that by forgiving now u will let this memory hunt u... then jus dump her straight... y gave up a flower for the forest...

FYI, my ex eat out and was caught thrice by me and i only found out after 3 years that we had broken off that she actually was a FB to more than 10 guys...

COnclusion... A FB is always better than a gf... BUT YOUR WIFE MUST BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OF UR FLING!!!
The intellect is always fooled by the heart.
Old 20-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kangoo-georgie is Cool - loads of Potential

women eat outside are gonner,they can never be forgive,if they can do once,there will be 3, 4 or manytime.as i agree with bro zadina20002000.
Old 20-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, it's always double standard when come to the question of cheating. Most, if not all Men will find it much easier to forgive then forget.

We love to eat out once awhile but can never accept the fact if the missus is doing it as well.

So I guess it'll all come down to the question of "will you try to be more understand"
Old 20-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewpanel View Post

Sorry man... either she is a nympho or you are hopeless!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1