The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Brother you are more difficulty because you have 肉体关系 and I don't...

So if yours is true... Then gxgx.
Mine is more difficult? Can compare one meh? Matters of the heart is really hard to explain. Different people take it differently.

Whats important is to have people supporting you by yourself, to help you pull through the ordeal.

I shared my case with another close ML of mine. She listened to me and talked me over. I was enlightened by her words. She slowly pulled me out from this trap. And... dont worry, i wont fall for this ML. Haha...
Old 23-11-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkergriff View Post
so guys, perform all the litmus tests before its too late. if u ever feel like u are sinking in, remember these few points:

1) fallacy of sunk cost. it doesnt matter how much u have spent on the girl. if ROI is negative pls get the fuck out before u spend EVEN MORE

2) remember your parents. they didnt give birth to a fucking carrothead. they gave birth to a good son, expecting him to be sensible. it doesnt matter if u dont make much money or are not that filial. what truly gives them peace and pride is that u are living your life well and not fucking it up over a public toilet.

3) for those who are married, think about all the good things your wife has done for u

4) for those who are single, think about the potential soulmate u may meet and all the explaining u have to potentially do

there are many other points in my mind but cant get them out all at once.

thanks for listening guys...sorry for long post
The first question that comes to mind is, HOW THE FUCK IS HE SO RICH HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Wow.

Good post, i agree with the rest of the points, but disagree with point 1 though: How i personally define KC trap is only you are into her, shes NOT INTO YOU.

So for point 1, if she wants you to pay any amount of money OR you even have pay a single dollar JUST to keep her happy, you wanna KC liao. If feelings are mutual, she DOESNT NEED A SINGLE CENT.

To repeat like a broken record machine, I've had a massage lady(chinese) given me sex for free, wanted me to sleep over(i didnt LOL) and treated me to buffet. And a KTV lady(chinese) that brought me overseas and she paid for her shit and i paid for mine. And another KTV lady (vietnamese) stayed with me for 4 days without me paying a single cent. They fell for my KC trap, i didn't really fall for theirs. So. yeah.

So moral of the story: the girls have options, SO DO YOU. If they are really into you, they will treat you like a bf and NOT ask for any monetary benefit. Find another girl, do your stuff and fuck off.

Last edited by egresnow; 23-11-2017 at 08:10 PM. Reason: to give a moral of the story
Old 23-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
The first question that comes to mind is, HOW THE FUCK IS HE SO RICH HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Wow.

Good post, i agree with the rest of the points, but disagree with point 1 though: How i personally define KC trap is only you are into her, shes NOT INTO YOU.

So for point 1, if she wants you to pay any amount of money OR you even have pay a single dollar JUST to keep her happy, you wanna KC liao. If feelings are mutual, she DOESNT NEED A SINGLE CENT.

To repeat like a broken record machine, I've had a massage lady(chinese) given me sex for free, wanted me to sleep over(i didnt LOL) and treated me to buffet. And a KTV lady(chinese) that brought me overseas and she paid for her shit and i paid for mine. And another KTV lady (vietnamese) stayed with me for 4 days without me paying a single cent. They fell for my KC trap, i didn't really fall for theirs. So. yeah.

So moral of the story: the girls have options, SO DO YOU. If they are really into you, they will treat you like a bf and NOT ask for any monetary benefit. Find another girl, do your stuff and fuck off.
Inspired by the thread in taking MLs out, i found a photo of me with one of the KTV girls, before we went overseas.

First time posting images, not sure if it can be loaded properly
Old 23-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Mine is more difficult? Can compare one meh? Matters of the heart is really hard to explain. Different people take it differently.

Whats important is to have people supporting you by yourself, to help you pull through the ordeal.

I shared my case with another close ML of mine. She listened to me and talked me over. I was enlightened by her words. She slowly pulled me out from this trap. And... dont worry, i wont fall for this ML. Haha...
Welcome....Another one in front...
Old 29-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

hi bros,

Just take note. There some website has a number registery system which you will need need to input your handphone number for credibility before you can date their girl. After analysising the motive behind the system, the system will identity which girl you date before in their system.

The system will show how much money you spend, whether you give tips buy food buy presents it will actually identify you whether you a good kc target for their girls. If you aeroplane because of bad quality or fake photos or stingy you be in their blacklist.

As such is a new system recently setup to judge you and comment you instead of you commenting them and their services.

I identify this to be a serious breach of trust and confidentiality to us customers . I wish everyone to be safe and well and beaware of such a system. Do not give your identification easily.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 03-12-2017, 12:46 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post
Wow! You are messing around when your Wife is pregnant? How considerate!

If you don't plan to be faithful, then don't get married. Can you imagine your Wife find out about your adventures outside? What will happen to the baby then? Why bring a baby to this world when you don't love the Mother enough to be faithful?

Let me share with you my story. My Husband is KC by a prc ml and our family is now broken. My Daughter cries every day for the smallest thing and I think she is very affected by the broken family. I also hv a Son who will probably start giving problems soon. I cannot help them as I am also emotionally unstable.

My husband's family is very disappointed with him but he does not care. So basically, one action of his hurts so many pple.

If you still hv love for your Wife, may I suggest you stop messing around with ml that you hv an emotional attachment too. Sooner or later, it will backfire on you and the innocent pple you hurt will be scarred for life.
you just have to move forward and realise you married and had children with someone you didn't know well

he had needs he wanted met, and so did you. All relationships are wanting something from another. Don't you want him to be faithful? He wants something too.

Sorry to hear the kids are affected. But even if he stops now, if the needs are there, he will go back to fulfil the void.

Having said that, some men don't cheat because of a moral compass. Some men don't because they never had the chance or met a girl that "blew" them away. Some resist and one day they do when they cant find what they are looking for at home. Some just start because they met someone they think its worth whatever consequences will happen
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-12-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

How to get KCed by Syt who is not a ML or FL... But just ordinary OL..
Old 04-12-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
How to get KCed by Syt who is not a ML or FL... But just ordinary OL..
Possible.
You need not be handsome, fat also can. But need to have car and willing to bring them for very expensive meals plus buy them gifts. After few attempts, the girl will get KCed by you instead. Haha.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
Possible.
You need not be handsome, fat also can. But need to have car and willing to bring them for very expensive meals plus buy them gifts. After few attempts, the girl will get KCed by you instead. Haha.
Is that so easy ?
Old 05-12-2017, 03:06 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
Possible.
that's true.

wealth, luxury and pampering, you can get any woman to drop their knickers. They will convince themselves on your merits and overlook the blemishes
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-12-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Kyosh1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, I find this thread super insightful. Great exchanges. Please pardon my super lengthy and virgin post and I’m not sure if this is the right thread to share this because it’s a mixture of a lot of topics.

Last week after some light drinks, on my way back home I came across this popular clean spa. My shoulders and back was a little aching due to my long working hours so I decided to give it a try. I opted for a 1hr ($50).

Receptionist: “sure don’t want take 2hr?”
Me: “1hr enough.”
R: “Take 2 la.”
Me: “Maybe 1.5 then.”
R: “I guarantee you will extend to 2hr later.”

The PRC ML’s massage skill was good and she knows her stuff, managed to help me to relieve my neck and back aches and she’s very service oriented. 1st hr of massage was really good. Next 1/2 hr came the teasing part but no GQ. Before I know it the time was up.

ML smiled and said in Mandarin “Handsome, time’s up.”
Me: “Wa that’s fast.” (Damn, R was right! Already thinking if I should extend)
ML: “Handsome, you want to shower?”
Me: “Should I extend? I think I extend 1hr.” (Apart from the clean teasing, I really enjoy her massage)

Normal massage and light teasing continued. 45 mins passed and still no GQ. Wasn’t really in need of a release since I had consumed alcohol, I’ll give it a miss. But I still want test water. 10 mins left.

Me: “Pretty, do you provided additional services?”
ML: (laughed) “Additional services like?”
Me: “Like HJ and stuff.”
ML: (Pointed to a ‘no sexual services’ notice) “Sorry we don’t. It’s against the law and we will be arrested by the police.”

Back to normal conversation and continued to sweet talk her. Eventually..
ML: “You really want ah?”
Me: (Nods my head) “What do you think?”
ML: “Ok, but you must promise me this is only between us” (Pinky promise)

It’s almost 4am and I’m the only customer. And I was thinking this is just her tactic and I’m definitely not the first customer that she used this tactic on. Until this point she didn’t even mentioned anything about tips. Her HJ was really good. Gives me the seductive & innocent look while doing me. I decided to test water further and light auto roam was allowed with clothes on.

Me: “Can you don’t look at me this way? I will shy and you really make me want kiss you.”
ML smiled and I proceed with a peck on the lips. She didn’t reject. Continued with light kisses. No Frenching. Until after I showered and on the way out of the room, ML didn’t hinted anything tips. I tipped her $50 anyways. Don’t want take advantage. Before I left the spa, she initiated to exchange contacts (I kinda regretted giving because her KC skills super power)

Total damage for that night: $125 (2.5hrs massage) +$50 tips

Till date, I visited her 3 times. Getting wilder & wilder each session.
Old 14-12-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Bros, I just wanna check is it normal for a ML to text you EVERY single day, good morning, good night, send you pics of her selfie (clean one btw, in work uniform), while it’s raining she will ask you be safe don’t get drenched, text you during her breaks to ask what are you doing, ask you how’s your day and let her know when you’re home safely? Or her KC skills really too power liao? Maybe there are a couple of guys she does all these to but she can’t be doing all these to every of her customers and everyday right?
Old 14-12-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosh1 View Post
Hi Bros, I find this thread super insightful. Great exchanges. Please pardon my super lengthy and virgin post and I’m not sure if this is the right thread to share this because it’s a mixture of a lot of topics.

Last week after some light drinks, on my way back home I came across this popular clean spa. My shoulders and back was a little aching due to my long working hours so I decided to give it a try. I opted for a 1hr ($50).

Receptionist: “sure don’t want take 2hr?”
Me: “1hr enough.”
R: “Take 2 la.”
Me: “Maybe 1.5 then.”
R: “I guarantee you will extend to 2hr later.”

The PRC ML’s massage skill was good and she knows her stuff, managed to help me to relieve my neck and back aches and she’s very service oriented. 1st hr of massage was really good. Next 1/2 hr came the teasing part but no GQ. Before I know it the time was up.

ML smiled and said in Mandarin “Handsome, time’s up.”
Me: “Wa that’s fast.” (Damn, R was right! Already thinking if I should extend)
ML: “Handsome, you want to shower?”
Me: “Should I extend? I think I extend 1hr.” (Apart from the clean teasing, I really enjoy her massage)

Normal massage and light teasing continued. 45 mins passed and still no GQ. Wasn’t really in need of a release since I had consumed alcohol, I’ll give it a miss. But I still want test water. 10 mins left.

Me: “Pretty, do you provided additional services?”
ML: (laughed) “Additional services like?”
Me: “Like HJ and stuff.”
ML: (Pointed to a ‘no sexual services’ notice) “Sorry we don’t. It’s against the law and we will be arrested by the police.”

Back to normal conversation and continued to sweet talk her. Eventually..
ML: “You really want ah?”
Me: (Nods my head) “What do you think?”
ML: “Ok, but you must promise me this is only between us” (Pinky promise)

It’s almost 4am and I’m the only customer. And I was thinking this is just her tactic and I’m definitely not the first customer that she used this tactic on. Until this point she didn’t even mentioned anything about tips. Her HJ was really good. Gives me the seductive & innocent look while doing me. I decided to test water further and light auto roam was allowed with clothes on.

Me: “Can you don’t look at me this way? I will shy and you really make me want kiss you.”
ML smiled and I proceed with a peck on the lips. She didn’t reject. Continued with light kisses. No Frenching. Until after I showered and on the way out of the room, ML didn’t hinted anything tips. I tipped her $50 anyways. Don’t want take advantage. Before I left the spa, she initiated to exchange contacts (I kinda regretted giving because her KC skills super power)

Total damage for that night: $125 (2.5hrs massage) +$50 tips

Till date, I visited her 3 times. Getting wilder & wilder each session.
Congratulations.......
Old 14-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Bros, sorry newbie here and I don’t really wanna fall into the KC trap. Is it normal for a ML to be texting you every single day wishing you good morning, good night, during her short breaks between bookings asking you what are you doing and how’s your day? Asks you if you’ve had your dinner and if it’s raining she’ll text you and ask you to be careful and not get drenched and waited and asks you to text her when you’re home? I’m sure definitely she does these to a couple of guys as well but she can’t be doing this to every of her customer everyday right? Or is her KC skills too powerful already?
Old 14-12-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
Inspired by the thread in taking MLs out, i found a photo of me with one of the KTV girls, before we went overseas.

First time posting images, not sure if it can be loaded properly
Bro, you really champion! Got picture got talk!!! Hahahaha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1