The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoh View Post
I heard 4 new girls from 16W06 would start work on Tuesday, 24.4.18 unless some of them are in code red. Another 3 from 2831A may also start in next week. Let us keep our fingers crossed for good ones.
Awesome. Awaiting everyone's updates. Will share as well when I spot any good stuff worth sharing, as and when
Old 26-04-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tested a newbie from 1654a - Qi Qi. Was her third client on her debut day.

Name : Qi Qi
Ht : 1.60 m
Wt : 49 kg
Home Province : Hubei
Debut : 24 Apr 2018
Prior Experience : Short KTV experience
Home base : 1654a

Face: Overall quite pleasant to pretty, long eyebrows, sharp nose, medium broad mouth with juicy lips, has some pimples in forehead and chin (perhaps due to acclimatization issue)
Body: Tinted brown & black hair slightly longer than shoulder length; Not skinny nor fleshy, trim body and sexy legs, soft-toned; dressed in golden fluffy dress; alluring pussy with thin lips, pubic hair well trimmed to small QR code box size! Elegant and appealing for her height
Boobs: B cup, natural and soft, lovely small areola and nipples
Skin: towards the fair side, fairly smooth, fine hair visible on shoulders
Shower action : (No soapy rub) bj - ok, got some feel
Boobs massage & catbath : did only a short moment of boobs massage, and even shorter smooching action (no slurping) on shoulder area and then request me to be on all fours for the AR
BBBJ : OK, long and soothing like licking ice-cream
AR : Quite well done for a newbie, with sensual licking and slurping on target
Finger penetration/Painting : Does not allow, not ready for it
Kiss/French: first customer to request for kissing/french. clearly not fully open in this aspect but very willing to try. No tongue fight but long lip kisses and some frenching especially when she was high. In fact, the frenching/lip kiss was much better than that I had with Jia Jia or Mai Zi. (After the session, we discuss how she could french better the next time)
FJ: one who is quite seductive and enjoys sex. she heaped praises on my dick, but was unable to put my dick into her pussy while in cowgal position, apparently scared of pain! so I turned her over and fucked her for 45 mins in missionary position. she claimed it went deep into her; pussy is tight and that made my dick become even harder; soon she was in ecstasy; caressing & grabbing of her lovely boobs; no moaning from her, just hands grabbing you, grabbing bed, pushing bed frame and grimacing facial expression; I went down to french her, she sometime turned away but came back; the best thing is her hip gyration was very violent, with some pussy squeeze; she clearly enjoyed the sex and I praised her for letting herself enjoy (must have climaxed a couple of times)! I ejaculated with a loud exclamation, something which I rarely did!
RTF : Definitely. She still have various areas to improve! For me, if she could relax and do her frenching well, she will be in my rtf list!
Old 26-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

Face: Overall quite pleasant to pretty, long eyebrows, sharp nose, medium broad mouth with juicy lips, has some pimples in forehead and chin (perhaps due to acclimatization issue)
Body: Tinted brown & black hair slightly longer than shoulder length; Not skinny nor fleshy, trim body and sexy legs, soft-toned; dressed in golden fluffy dress; alluring pussy with thin lips, pubic hair well trimmed to small QR code box size! Elegant and appealing for her height
Boobs massage & catbath : did only a short moment of boobs massage, and even shorter smooching action (no slurping) on shoulder area and then request me to be on all fours for the AR
Kiss/French: first customer to request for kissing/french. clearly not fully open in this aspect but very willing to try. No tongue fight but long lip kisses and some frenching especially when she was high. In fact, the frenching/lip kiss was much better than that I had with Jia Jia or Mai Zi. (After the session, we discuss how she could french better the next time)
FJ: one who is quite seductive and enjoys sex. she heaped praises on my dick, but was unable to put my dick into her pussy while in cowgal position, apparently scared of pain! so I turned her over and fucked her for 45 mins in missionary position. she claimed it went deep into her; pussy is tight and that made my dick become even harder; soon she was in ecstasy; caressing & grabbing of her lovely boobs; no moaning from her, just hands grabbing you, grabbing bed, pushing bed frame and grimacing facial expression; I went down to french her, she sometime turned away but came back; the best thing is her hip gyration was very violent, with some pussy squeeze; she clearly enjoyed the sex and I praised her for letting herself enjoy (must have climaxed a couple of times)! I ejaculated with a loud exclamation, something which I rarely did!
RTF : Definitely. She still have various areas to improve! For me, if she could relax and do her frenching well, she will be in my rtf list!
Thanks for the contribution!

Hope to hear from more bros on the newbies

Which house has newbies now?
Old 27-04-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoh View Post
I heard 4 new girls from 16W06 would start work on Tuesday, 24.4.18 unless some of them are in code red. Another 3 from 2831A may also start in next week. Let us keep our fingers crossed for good ones.
Anyone tried the girls here yet?
Old 28-04-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

All newbie updates for April and May can be entered and consolidated here guys so we can all keep track.
Old 28-04-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Went to rtf XiaoWen @2040, saw 5 newbies mostly SYTs. Probably start work on 7May2018 (Mon)

Working are XiaoLing, XiaoKai and XiaoMei
Old 28-04-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yang yang 2831A
Anhui, 20s
Height 1.5-1.55 kind
Build very Slim (good for those who like slim girls)
Complexion smooth fair
Hair long
Boobs surprising usually skinny girls are small small, but hers are a handful and natural, nice feel to squeeze I think about B-/A++

She was just working for a few days and adapting to Singapore. She has prior experience in Shanghai. She looks pretty the longer you look at her (耐看) and I feel she looks like some actress, a little bit like Maggie Q when she don’t smile.
After in the room we had nice chat and she became relaxed, did a nice shower with some foreplay in shower. Nips licked and some BBBJ which is quite shiok

She does have a SOP routine (back massage, licking, not sure about AR) but I did not try. I just laid down on my back and wanted her to skip my back. She did a nice catbath and a nice soft BBBJ on my request. We had some nice kissing, not much tongue fight as I don’t like it but she did kissed me deep. Proceeded to missionary FJ and I pumped to satisfaction.

Overall I would rate her a close 7/10 and I would RTF. Another decent WL apart from Qian Qian in 2831A. I did not see the other debutante but heard she is more meaty and boobs from the boss.
Old 30-04-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

WH15 - 4
Lu Hui
ting ting (?? some repeating name like that)
girl with e-cup
slim from sichuan

WH - 17 - 4
two big boned, didn't ask
skinny one have people waiting

1654a - 3
Qi Qi
Duo Duo
Ling Ling

2036 - 7 (?)
forgot the name, one is cute

2831a - 2
Yang Yang
An Ni
Old 30-04-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Qiqi 1654A last week.

She is indeed a SYT but with some pimples on her face. This only makes her look more girl next door in my opinion. Body is slim with small boobs.

Skills wise, good enough for a newbie but cannot beat the other 1654A veterans at the moment. Catbath, brief AR and decent BBBJ. Good thing about her is she is willing to learn new moves to improve, so I told her about the running fingers softly on body trick that I like. If she asks feedback from other samsters often and applies the moves, I'm sure she will be angpai someday.
Old 30-04-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yang yang 2831A
Anhui, 20s
Height 1.5-1.55 kind
Build very Slim (good for those who like slim girls)
Complexion smooth fair
Hair long
Boobs surprising usually skinny girls are small small, but hers are a handful and natural, nice feel to squeeze I think about B-/A++

She was just working for a few days and adapting to Singapore. She has prior experience in Shanghai. She looks pretty the longer you look at her (耐看) and I feel she looks like some actress, a little bit like Maggie Q when she don’t smile.
After in the room we had nice chat and she became relaxed, did a nice shower with some foreplay in shower. Nips licked and some BBBJ which is quite shiok

She does have a SOP routine (back massage, licking, not sure about AR) but I did not try. I just laid down on my back and wanted her to skip my back. She did a nice catbath and a nice soft BBBJ on my request. We had some nice kissing, not much tongue fight as I don’t like it but she did kissed me deep. Proceeded to missionary FJ and I pumped to satisfaction.

Overall I would rate her a close 7/10 and I would RTF. Another decent WL apart from Qian Qian in 2831A. I did not see the other debutante but heard she is more meaty and boobs from the boss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
WH15 - 4
Lu Hui
ting ting (?? some repeating name like that)
girl with e-cup
slim from sichuan

WH - 17 - 4
two big boned, didn't ask
skinny one have people waiting

1654a - 3
Qi Qi
Duo Duo
Ling Ling

2036 - 7 (?)
forgot the name, one is cute

2831a - 2
Yang Yang
An Ni
Thanks guys for the updates. Which one more SYT and busty?
Old 30-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Qiqi 1654A last week.

She is indeed a SYT but with some pimples on her face. This only makes her look more girl next door in my opinion. Body is slim with small boobs.

Skills wise, good enough for a newbie but cannot beat the other 1654A veterans at the moment. Catbath, brief AR and decent BBBJ. Good thing about her is she is willing to learn new moves to improve, so I told her about the running fingers softly on body trick that I like. If she asks feedback from other samsters often and applies the moves, I'm sure she will be angpai someday.
Does she look like any actress or like any other WLs past or present?
Old 30-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
With so many leads, have you tried any?
Old 30-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post
With so many leads, have you tried any?
Only two girls have had FRs in this new girl thread - qiqi and yang yang. How is that “so many leads”?

Been too busy rushing work before the month’s end and PH tomorrow.

Since you asked, have you tried any of them?
Old 30-04-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Only two girls have had FRs in this new girl thread - qiqi and yang yang. How is that “so many leads”?

Been too busy rushing work before the month’s end and PH tomorrow.

Since you asked, have you tried any of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Went to rtf XiaoWen @2040, saw 5 newbies mostly SYTs. Probably start work on 7May2018 (Mon)

Working are XiaoLing, XiaoKai and XiaoMei
Leads is not equal to FRs
Old 30-04-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you insist on a celebrity or WL lookalike, the closest I can think of is YiYi of year-2014 1654A who looks like Kristin Kreuk as I had written here:

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...&postcount=530

I must stress that QiQi bears only a little resemblance to Yiyi or Kristin Kreuk, maybe 20%, not so exotic looking but GND type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1