The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro, u only bonked on 30 mar 2019 wor. 😜
Anyway I guesstimate she shld be A cups cos shes very slim; further affirmed by your FR which indicated 40kg
Good logic, like CSI, lol. No impression that she has big boobs stressing me.

I never care about boobs, so long as they are not too "BIG", hahahahaha
Old 04-04-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Good logic, like CSI, lol. No impression that she has big boobs stressing me.

I never care about boobs, so long as they are not too "BIG", hahahahaha
Lol
My preference is the bigger boobs the better, as long as they are not plump
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-04-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Yes, very nice to fuck, though she has some fats on her tummy.

Too bad, we had some arguments and i deleted her contact last Sep, after about 7 or 8 sessions.
好马不吃回头草,so i move on to try other gems. No regrets as lots of happy hours with others, esp some of the gems recommended by u, General, haha.
I put my tummy onto hers to conceal it

she told me she dont like me

but I still love to fuck her
Old 04-04-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
You are too modest bro!
You are one of the esteemed gurus in GLand.
Sure is the opposite of what you’d described in order to keep the gals’ juices flowing- wet and slippery and Happy gals.

😉
I try to fuck more but Joe still very soft
Old 04-04-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I put my tummy onto hers to conceal it

she told me she dont like me

but I still love to fuck her
General, in the Art of Bonking, its more thrilling to fuck a girl if she is like a princess and does not like u, and yet has to give in to the ravage. Lol. Greater Satisfaction right ? Another version of the Beauty and the Beast, haha
Old 04-04-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
I try to fuck more but Joe still very soft
Of course Joe is soft
You are cummed in slippery puss still want to fuck some more

😅😜
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 05-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Went to 1606 and saw a very slim gal with small boob. Don't know who. Not my type and went to 1606a and saw only Xiao Bao sitting there. Took her as hurry for time. A very gentle and nice and cute looking girl provided very good service. A bit plump and has a tattoo on her stomach. I slow and steady thrusting her for 40 minutes by changing 4 positions including doggy. As usual Kenna asked to go faster and harder. Made her cum a few times with very wet pussy in the end. I burst my load finally. Very girl friend feel. She just started to work only for a month plus. Go and find her if bros like fleshy type. Good service and pleasant personality.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Some more observations:

See the girl or a number of girls. Then chose, if some eye contact even better. One hour is more than 45 minutes. And $150 is easier on the pocket than $250.

I hereby announce my retirement from the FL dome scene. Cat 150 PRC is the best. Long live Cat 150 PRC, our friendly OKTS and all the bro’s on this forum!
FL used to have some treasure but now it is like Russian roulette. Half the time you get different version
Old 06-04-2019, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
She is the Shan Shan from 1856 previously.

My fav bonk at that time but many bros said she got some attitude prob.

Back then I got no prob with her.

We frenched and fxxked like long lost lovers.
i can understand why you like her
Old 06-04-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

My one and only session with her was super disastrous. Everything also cannot do. I walked out after about 20 mins without even releasing my load. I sibeh stingy so for me to do that, that should give you an idea of how farked up the session was

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
She is the Shan Shan from 1856 previously.

My fav bonk at that time but many bros said she got some attitude prob.

Back then I got no prob with her.

We frenched and fxxked like long lost lovers.
Old 06-04-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
My one and only session with her was super disastrous. Everything also cannot do. I walked out after about 20 mins without even releasing my load. I sibeh stingy so for me to do that, that should give you an idea of how farked up the session was
I agree that last time at Ah Soon shop she is selective towards customer service

Ever since landed in Yap place she became customer service queen

Downside is her tummy getting bigger cum pussy not well maintain
Old 06-04-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
I agree that last time at Ah Soon shop she is selective towards customer service

Ever since landed in Yap place she became customer service queen

Downside is her tummy getting bigger cum pussy not well maintain
Shan Shan 杉杉@1606 (Previously @1856) depends greatly on her mood.
Beautiful WL and pussy spasm when high but don't allow painting. Bro Rawal says she can paint and when she starts work, not sure now whether can paint or not. RTF 3 times in Apr 2018.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Shan Shan 杉杉@1606 (Previously @1856) depends greatly on her mood.
Beautiful WL and pussy spasm when high but don't allow painting. Bro Rawal says she can paint and when she starts work, not sure now whether can paint or not. RTF 3 times in Apr 2018.
She loves to be sayang

You will be rewarded when RTF

She seems very tired and high looking
Old 06-04-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
She loves to be sayang

You will be rewarded when RTF

She seems very tired and high looking
Then I must go and try her next week. I expert in sayang.😁😁😁😁😁
Old 06-04-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Then I must go and try her next week. I expert in sayang.😁😁😁😁😁

Have a lustful weekend Buddy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1