The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 15
Lavadin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLavadin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLavadin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Hi bro can share coco contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
FR for coco

Look : 7/10 looks like late 20s. Super slim waist and long legs with rocket C breast
Boobs : 8/10 (rocket triangular shape)
GFE : 8/10 ( nice to talk to and very patient. Talk about anything under sky)
Service : 8/10 very solid massage with full auto roam. Feel free to undress her
Price is fj150/ bbbj120/hj100 (massage come together with all of them)
Old 29-07-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hatakyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
FR for coco

Look : 7/10 looks like late 20s. Super slim waist and long legs with rocket C breast

Anyone care to share coco contact ?
Old 30-07-2020, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

My impression is that most ML are PRC. But are there any Thai ones? If so, any reccomendations?

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 31-07-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 8
Tonkatsu89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonkatsu89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonkatsu89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can anyone please share any FLs/MLs with good FJ services with me (i dont mind MILFs as well). a few of my regular contacts have stopped work during this period and I am starving

Will appreciate it and will up your points if you can share with me. thanks!
Old 31-07-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
James2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
FR for coco

Please share contact
Old 01-08-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
My impression is that most ML are PRC. But are there any Thai ones? If so, any reccomendations?
Golden Mile
Old 07-08-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got this milf at the local massage forum.Her name is Qian Qian.Provide good and thorough massage.At the end will provide juagen services to enhance your manhood.Great body contour with reasonable size breast for u to fonder or suck.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
FR for coco

Bro, can PM me Coco's Contacts?

Thanks in advance
Old 11-08-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toystory1234 View Post
Pm'ed you.
bro can PM me your experience on Eva as well?
Old 13-08-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
tyverymuch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyverymuch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I've been patronising CC since her Bugis days and her current location near Geylang serai. I'm glad her current partners are well experienced JG milfs whom I tried all. There are times when CC bookings were mixed up due to sheer good business. I would normally accept her next alternative JG partner. I found satisfaction in each of them and has since alternate my visits between Coco + cucu + CC 👍
Old 13-08-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Had RTM this place several years as juagen improves my sex live w my wife. Started with CC sensual juagen to Coco genuine Thai massage and Chuchu hard-soft-hard JG. kudos to the 3 master sifus who ensure care to my every visit. Not disappointed every time I patronise as I'm open to try new MLs + new games. For some bros who can't secure CC due to her busy schedule my suggestion is to try either Coco or Chuchu. both practiced juagen for years. They are MILFs who want returning customers and are constantly upgrading their skillset. You never know who suits you best if you never try out. Will you ?
Old 14-08-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
zomber38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, can share Coco contacts?
Old 15-08-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 13
ricktay is a glorious beacon of lightricktay is a glorious beacon of lightricktay is a glorious beacon of lightricktay is a glorious beacon of lightricktay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuslife View Post
I do not cheong MP dome alot, mostly local dome. But due to this pandemic, laterly I found this massage with special service an alternative to relax and release. Want to share this unusual experience I had with a ML recently. Met her only twice. The first time I met her, the usual sop of a typical ml, she did a relaxing but yet strong back massage, once i flip over, offer special service (only hj with upper body roaming with breast exposing), damage is $50. In that hot moment, I went south to rub her, she did not resist, seems to be enjoying it with some soft moaning. That first session ended with me exploding. The 2nd time I met her (about 2 weeks later), she was dry humping on my butt while sitting and massaging my back. During my back massage,there is lots of teasing. Buay tahan, I found myself rubbing her (with her pants on) when she standing in front of me massaging my back. Once I flip, she auto took off my shorts, teasing my little bro, she lied down beside me, rubbing her pussy between my legs (she is fully clothed). It was so steamy, we found ourselves licking each other nipples. After some persistence, I manage to sneak into her panties and rubbing her wet clit, she was controlling herself not to moan too loud, while she was humping and me rubbing her wet clit. At one point, she nearly gave me a bbbj while teasing my lol bro. The climax of it all was we both cum. Damage is $50, of course not including room charge $50. It was out of the blue sexperience.
Bro. Can pm contact. Thanks in advance
Old 15-08-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
tkpride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I do not cheong MP dome alot, mostly local dome. But due to this pandemic, laterly I found this massage with special service an alternative to relax and release. Want to share this unusual experience I had with a ML recently. Met her only twice. The first time I met her, the usual sop of a typical ml, she did a relaxing but yet strong back massage, once i flip over, offer special service (only hj with upper body roaming with breast exposing), damage is $50. In that hot moment, I went south to rub her, she did not resist, seems to be enjoying it with some soft moaning. That first session ended with me exploding. The 2nd time I met her (about 2 weeks later), she was dry humping on my butt while sitting and massaging my back. During my back massage,there is lots of teasing. Buay tahan, I found myself rubbing her (with her pants on) when she standing in front of me massaging my back. Once I flip, she auto took off my shorts, teasing my little bro, she lied down beside me, rubbing her pussy between my legs (she is fully clothed). It was so steamy, we found ourselves licking each other nipples. After some persistence, I manage to sneak into her panties and rubbing her wet clit, she was controlling herself not to moan too loud, while she was humping and me rubbing her wet clit. At one point, she nearly gave me a bbbj while teasing my lol bro. The climax of it all was we both cum. Damage is $50, of course not including room charge $50. It was out of the blue sexperience.
Can pm CTC bro?
Old 16-08-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 14
siaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro pls share ctc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1