The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 22-02-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tigbitties1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by carebear888 View Post
Clean, bed separated by curtains.
OK, yeah I've been there a few times, there are quite a few lookers there though. Never really got anywhere unfortunately but their massage and baguan is really q power.
Old 26-02-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

2nd floor of Tanjong Pagar Plaza has a few massage joints. Taking the blind massage as a landmark:

Unit to the right: Newly opened (took over another MP). Probably in her late 30s/early 40s Ah lian looking.

Next corridor; new shop. Can see 2 PRCs sitting at the corridor.

Unit on the left of blind massage (purple color uniform). Looks legit. At most get away with HJ.

Unit on the left of purple uniform: 2 aunties and 2 younger girls. All PRCs. Younger girls have one rather petite girl. Quite a looker.

Center staircase (same side as Blind massage): green color signboard. PRCs in their early 40s. Shop looks legit but inside different story. Guessing more tier to uncle audience than anything else.

MP (green signboard) facing main road and Amara Hotel: MP run by 2 PRCs. Standard massage but will cut time if you go with HJ.

MP (brown signboard) on the same side as King Kong Chirashi: 2 PRC aunties. Never seen anyone walk in before.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried one near resturant, only hj
Old 03-03-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

stef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgal69 View Post
Tried one near resturant, only hj
Thai restaurant? That's the 2 sisters one.

Update: Corner unit beside blind massage (right hand side if you are facing the blind massage shop) is run by Vietnamese. They have no qualms to show that they are operating more than just massage.

Might want to be mindful as SPF frequents the 2nd floor often.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yup, i went for the prettier one.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Thai restaurant? That's the 2 sisters one.
Who still goes there? facing the road. I followed the younger sis from her days at Lavender, where everything was strictly clean. That must have been at aleast 4-5 years ago. Then when she came here, i thought hosay liao, but cut throat and not shiok. After you pay the kind of money, you might as well go GL and whack a few gals.

Last edited by tangerinesex; 08-03-2020 at 01:57 AM.
Old 17-03-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETCHEM View Post
Tried the one Sin Kang recently at level 4 (ex-amara shopping), a TCM joint. Was given a genuine massgae tuina by a what they call a Medical Assistant. Good quality massage. Probably 40+ uneventful.
Saw a few of these Medical assistants, quite young and not so innocent looking.
Anybody tried? and any recommendation?
change management...so expensive now ... one hour i think 68 quoted to me. last time TPP got one outlet.... those days the ML always HJ in a rush cos the lady MILF PRC boss always spot check. when Sin Kang was second level at Amara also happening depending on ML.
Old 21-03-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
but cut throat and not shiok. After you pay the kind of money, you might as well go GL and whack a few gals.
================================================== ====
avoid & blacklist Anna at LV Star Spa, amk ave 10
hand job ask for $100, show black face if u bargain.
1st visit ok but chut pattern 2nd visit on, say stomach pain duirng massage time, ask to lie down but instead of rest, she wechat all her bf on hr 3 handphone!
Old 11-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
jonwk711 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know where is Al*CE from JG in TPP second floor? Really miss this one. Haven't seen her after they moved out and now completely disappeared.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Blueskver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwk711 View Post
Does anyone know where is Al*CE from JG in TPP second floor? Really miss this one. Haven't seen her after they moved out and now completely disappeared.
Hi bro, if there is only one Alice in this shop (I visited around 2 yrs ago) it seems she no longer in this line. Last saw her pics in China.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueskver View Post
Hi bro, if there is only one Alice in this shop (I visited around 2 yrs ago) it seems she no longer in this line. Last saw her pics in China.
Alice from corner shop which is now viet shop? Together with ada? Looking for her too ... they moved to east coast road but lost their contacts
Old 12-08-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwk711 View Post
i remember there is another milf called wang from JG.

any one knows where is she now ??
Old 12-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

walked past MP above Singapore Pools... saw a ML about 30 plus never saw before. went in for massage. not sure whether there is a shower area. massage was actually okay but during massage halfway suddenly she said sorry. was not sure why. then she burped. then she said sorry again. then i knew why. it was the smelliest fart ever. and it happened 2 more times with multiple burps. God it was horrendous. she asked to turn around asked GQ. i said no and i have to rush to office now.

last time man. no way am i returning.

Damage: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
the one near amoy? rooms there are disgusting. went once and condemned it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
this is hilarious

.... i went through so many messages from this thread, i know i read about it somewhere in the TPP thread. this is true. directly above 4D shop. silent and noisy deadly farts with monster burps. I think she needs to go see a TCM dr. thankfully she insisted on me wearing the mask throughout even when lying facedown.

ask GQ... i say okay. put my hand on her waist. just when my hand move towards the butt she say "oh oh" and then laugh. i really don't know how to feel about the whole thing. scold or laugh. first time kenna such a really weird ML.

RTF: never, even if i lose all my sense of smell. cannot get the, "oh oh followed by laughter", out of my head.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

pep109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact? ty
Old 12-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
walked past MP above Singapore Pools... saw a ML about 30 plus never saw before. went in for massage. not sure whether there is a shower area. massage was actually okay but during massage halfway suddenly she said sorry. was not sure why. then she burped. then she said sorry again. then i knew why. it was the smelliest fart ever. and it happened 2 more times with multiple burps. God it was horrendous. she asked to turn around asked GQ. i said no and i have to rush to office now.

last time man. no way am i returning.

Damage: 50

.... i went through so many messages from this thread, i know i read about it somewhere in the TPP thread. this is true. directly above 4D shop. silent and noisy deadly farts with monster burps. I think she needs to go see a TCM dr. thankfully she insisted on me wearing the mask throughout even when lying facedown.

ask GQ... i say okay. put my hand on her waist. just when my hand move towards the butt she say "oh oh" and then laugh. i really don't know how to feel about the whole thing. scold or laugh. first time kenna such a really weird ML.

RTF: never, even if i lose all my sense of smell. cannot get the, "oh oh followed by laughter", out of my head.
hahahaha thats a very funny report
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1