The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Surprise find in AMK

actually all these pcc by ML will spoil the dick head if not done correctly, which most dont.

Rather keep the money and pcc
Old 22-07-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
I used to patronise Zone Spa regularly before COVID. I always go for a Vietnamese lady who offered extras and teasing enthusiastically. The standards really up there for $100 all in.

Recently I went back and I feel that their services has become really rushed and all the masseurs left are from PRC with one Indo called Mina. Mina I tried once but the massage play piano and HJ very mechanical. So best to avoid.

Last week I went the towel on the bed got cum smell and after massaging for 20min she straight away asked to HJ. I was not in the mood for it as I just wanted a assage but she would not let me continue if I did not opt for special. She said the $50 basic massage does not allow her to earn anything and she told me not to come back if I did not HJ. Totally spoil mood so I just paid the $50 extra and she very black face just tug me off.
bro you should just walk away, and they cant do shit to you
Old 22-07-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
mm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of light

Any strong ang good massage near amk recommend ?
Old 22-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm88617 View Post
Any strong ang good massage near amk recommend ?
Try Angela from Win Spa
Old 23-07-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
Try Angela from Win Spa
Lol. Carrot head spa also recommend....hj 100-150. Siao. Just tried kary n massage is ok. Boobs is totally flat nothing to roam. Quoted 80 hj n add 20 for roaming. Rejected..coco/anna n eva have review on 150 for hj...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 23-07-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Greytb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=RicochetJuke;20110143]I used to patronise Zone Spa regularly before COVID. I always go for a Vietnamese lady who offered extras and teasing enthusiastically. The standards really up there for $100 all in.

Bro, $100 including fj?
Old 23-07-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Greytb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I'll only provide wechat ID if anyone is interested. She looks exactly like her wechat photos. Just trying to help her out as she mentioned that business is pretty bad. I've nothing to gain from this. So don't zap me if I don't reply you...
*Add on* This spa has some bad reviews on some of the MLs and the pricing. So, at your own risk.[/QUOTE]

Bro, dont mind send me the wechat? Thanks
Old 23-07-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Lol. Carrot head spa also recommend....hj 100-150. Siao. Just tried kary n massage is ok. Boobs is totally flat nothing to roam. Quoted 80 hj n add 20 for roaming. Rejected..coco/anna n eva have review on 150 for hj...
Ha.... I told you so 😂..... But Kary is getting prettier nowadays.
Old 23-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
liew is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greytb View Post
I'll only provide wechat ID if anyone is interested. She looks exactly like her wechat photos. Just trying to help her out as she mentioned that business is pretty bad. I've nothing to gain from this. So don't zap me if I don't reply you...
*Add on* This spa has some bad reviews on some of the MLs and the pricing. So, at your own risk.
Bro, dont mind send me the wechat? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Bro, can pm me. Thanks
Old 23-07-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
RicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to all
[QUOTE=Greytb;20111852]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
I used to patronise Zone Spa regularly before COVID. I always go for a Vietnamese lady who offered extras and teasing enthusiastically. The standards really up there for $100 all in.

Bro, $100 including fj?
Where got so good? $100 for 60min massage include roaming and HJ.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
tttwwwkkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
actually all these pcc by ML will spoil the dick head if not done correctly, which most dont.

Rather keep the money and pcc
a bit curious, what is the right and wrong way to pcc?
Old 23-07-2020, 12:49 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralty View Post
Ha.... I told you so 😂..... But Kary is getting prettier nowadays.
I think she only got a pretty eye and face. Body too skinny and totally flat chest not even a bump....maybe just nipple is the hump. Massage so so only and teasing to be frank there are alot better outside. Will not RTM anymore, rates are too high. Entrance 68 and HJ 100-150. I rather top up abit more go bonk local or viet still can CIM...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 23-07-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think she only got a pretty eye and face. Body too skinny and totally flat chest not even a bump....maybe just nipple is the hump. Massage so so only and teasing to be frank there are alot better outside. Will not RTM anymore, rates are too high. Entrance 68 and HJ 100-150. I rather top up abit more go bonk local or viet still can CIM...
Is Kary 婷婷 on WC?
Old 23-07-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=sgpiggybank;20112697]I think she only got a pretty eye and face. Body too skinny and totally flat chest not even a bump....maybe just nipple is the hump.
=======================
Kary small but hard grapes
good for those who lov flat chest but with small hard grapes

better than Anna (ex-Coco). her payaya drop once take out, also drop to one side
Old 23-07-2020, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Is Kary 婷婷 on WC?
Yes. Beside pretty face I cannot see any advantages on her.

[QUOTE=pakpak2001;20112779]
Quote:
I think she only got a pretty eye and face. Body too skinny and totally flat chest not even a bump....maybe just nipple is the hump.
=======================
Kary small but hard grapes
good for those who lov flat chest but with small hard grapes

better than Anna (ex-Coco). her payaya drop once take out, also drop to one side
Aiyo. I see Anna there also Very fat and ugly leh. Only one with make up there and her make up like 7th month ghost festival stage opera singer....Terrible looks..I nearly puke when she stare at me...

Nothing fantastic on tuning grapes. I prefer B+ to C Boobs. Anything bigger also a waste, my hand cannot grab all...Kary just 2 fingers jobs....beside tuning nothing else to do. HJ 100 is carrot...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread