The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 17
phenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud ofphenomenon_68 has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan besar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Directly opp SL got one. If u want I send u the address lor. Pm rather than talk here better.
Bro, can PM location, thanks!
Old 02-08-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Haha MM.. wanted to try but always last min got something on.

How's the service ? Can bbbj or AR ?
If build up chemistry can try ba.

That’s my own assessment of this place.

Don’t like to go from the front door. Too open.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For those who pm me to ask me for contacts and address, I will just do a full FR here

I went to this joint nearer to the first day of phase 2, I was walking along the street and found the door secretly open, and I see cameras on the ceilings, so I know this place confirm got happenings.

I went up the stairs and the electromagnet glass door open, i was greeted by a PRC in her 25+, the price list itself says 'facial 30 mins for 40 dollars'. I paid upfront at the counter and I saw a room with bunker beds, the WLs actually live in the shop.

I was brought into a room, the lady told me to shower first. Afterwards, I lie on the bed and the lady begin to do massage on me, but halfway her phone rang and she apologize to me saying she forgot that she had a booking with her regulars so she asked me if its ok to change a WL and I agreed.

So a viet named sasa came in, she is even younger, and she continue to massage me for quite a while, and then asked me what kind of services I want

Massage: so so, I mean this kind of fuck joint, u dont actually expect a really good massage right? if u found a really good one, then u are lucky bcoz its a really rare find

FJ: 8/10, quite accommodating, and her pus is actually quite wet, this turns me on

Damage: quoted 150, but I nego to 110 so total is 40+110

Overall: not a time watcher, some joints massage u for 10 mins then ask u to fuck already but this one I feel exceeded the time limit

Contact: I dont usually go to the same joint more than once, bcoz I like to explore, I am the one that like new adventurous feelings when venturing to the unknown joint so I didnt ask for contact.

For those bros that I have given the address to, feel free to write a FR on how ur experience is
Old 02-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humsumlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Mayo street one entrance 50 and FJ 100. No need to bargain but the down side is the FL boobs quite small. Looks is good and figure is slim. Service not bad.

Any others around these area can recommend me?

This one at Mayo is miumiu isit?
Old 02-08-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Wow sounds not bad, $150 all in, important is not time watcher and can relax after fj
Old 02-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like quite a few of us "eskimo brothers" here, no thanks to the mayo shop
Old 02-08-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

This is my second time coming to this place. First time before CB... 2nd time was two weeks ago.

This is along lavender while I was making my way to race course road.

This spa is obviously one of those spa given its location I didnt expext much of a massage.

I must say the services not bad.

First time went entry rates was 40 first hour. Which I took...ML intro as Keke. Only 15mins intro massage... GQ pop. I was surprised 15mins...massage was good and I was hoping it would be longer. Anyway.. She offered full course at 180..nego to 120. She used hot towel to wipe me down. Then it began with bbbj and the works.. We were done in 35 mins and she still offered to massage me for another 15 mins as it was a quiet day.

Second visit was two weeks ago. Was hoping to find Keke but complete change of line up

Just took who ever was available... Intro herself as xiao Yan. Maybe cos of CB it was first hour at $35.

Massage was barely 20mina when full package was offered this time I managed to nego to 100 as I told her that was the previous rate I paid. She obloged... Services were 7/10. Wont complain... Will rtf to check out the new line up which doesnt look too bad.

From what I understand all the girls were new. I could hear Vietnamese chatting and saw two either malay or indo ML when I went to wash up.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsumlao View Post
This one at Mayo is miumiu isit?
Very good guess
Old 03-08-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 16
rtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
This is my second time coming to this place. First time before CB... 2nd time was two weeks ago.

This spa is obviously one of those spa given its location I didnt expext much of a massage.

First time went entry rates was 40 first hour. Which I took...ML intro as Keke. Only 15mins intro massage... GQ pop. I was surprised 15mins...massage was good and I was hoping it would be longer. Anyway.. She offered full course at 180..nego to 120. She used hot towel to wipe me down. Then it began with bbbj and the works.. We were done in 35 mins and she still offered to massage me for another 15 mins as it was a quiet day.

Second visit was two weeks ago. Was hoping to find Keke but complete change of line up

Just took who ever was available... Intro herself as xiao Yan. Maybe cos of CB it was first hour at $35.

Massage was barely 20mina when full package was offered this time I managed to nego to 100 as I told her that was the previous rate I paid. She obloged... Services were 7/10. Wont complain... Will rtf to check out the new line up which doesnt look too bad.

From what I understand all the girls were new. I could hear Vietnamese chatting and saw two either malay or indo ML when I went to wash up.
Bro, can pm location
Old 03-08-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for sharing bro! The rooms got shower? Uses what partition?
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 03-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Thanks for sharing bro! The rooms got shower? Uses what partition?
The one I went to had no shower.

ML used some hot towels tobwupe me down.

It was my second visit.. First time after CB and I didnt ask for any particular ML either.

Not sure if other rooms were bigger with attached shower.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 19
extra_super deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can advice exact location... Many thank
Old 03-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share location? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Raizor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawk View Post
Along the street opposite Sim Lim tower got quite a few of the massage shops, all got FJ. Entrance fees is about 40, fj they will quote 150, but you die die must say 100, eventually they may reduce the price to 120, which i think is still expensive, depends on your nego skills. The girls in those shops are not really lookers. I would recommend one shop around the new world center, the girls there are pretty
Can share the location. Thnks.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The one I went to had no shower.

ML used some hot towels tobwupe me down.

It was my second visit.. First time after CB and I didnt ask for any particular ML either.

Not sure if other rooms were bigger with attached shower.
Bro, can share exact location pls? Kamsia!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread