The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-04-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Fake. Confirm. Wasted my time n money
Thanks for reply. Avoided a trap.
Old 24-04-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Most likely on lower prioriy list ba.Desperate times then take you. Very hard to book agaIn unless the ML has a heart of gold.

Imagine you are running sales and have choices of which customer to visit in limited time. A tough and difficult customer or a friendly and easy customer ?
Yes i expected that. Guess i have to give her a miss
Old 24-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Yes i expected that. Guess i have to give her a miss
Just count it a blessing to save $ for future lor.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Thanks for reply. Avoided a trap.
I feel strange there are so many better choices why have to choose high risk.

I choose a ML previous frs, say until her massage so good, got cracking sound.

I tried it because need a good massage last mins. average hard massage press but no cracking. By doing extra good frs for ML, are not helping them instead may do more harms.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Spa 9 Holland drive...anyone tried?
Old 24-04-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I feel strange there are so many better choices why have to choose high risk.

I choose a ML previous frs, say until her massage so good, got cracking sound.

I tried it because need a good massage last mins. average hard massage press but no cracking. By doing extra good frs for ML, are not helping them instead may do more harms.
Sorry. Don’t quite understand ur msg.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Spa 9 Holland drive...anyone tried?
You are on the wrong thread
Old 24-04-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how long do you bros last during BBBJ? felt like i shot my load quite fast yesterday. any one else got good recommendation for other ML who offer BBBJ?
Old 24-04-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
looking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows what has happened to Mango? My message is not replied anymore
Old 24-04-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4massage View Post
Anyone knows what has happened to Mango? My message is not replied anymore
heard is windy lately,
Old 24-04-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Was told the same as well on two occasions

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
heard is windy lately,
Old 24-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
seems like she cant come over afterall.....
sad.........

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 24-04-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyway here to write my honest MR for Ada whom i visited recently a few weeks back, as a gesture of goodwill for her services.
https://sglonelyguy.org/ada-massage/

Location: 7/10. Not exactly near any MRT. Would be better if you either drive or take bus/cab. Place is discreet but not totally hard to find either so that is nice. But my criteria for this is that i will only give high score if it is short-walkable distance from MRT. Convenience is the prime factor here for me.

Looks: 8/10. Got quite syt face. Nice to stare at while she massages... esp when she ties up her hair which makes her look cute. For her exact looks just expect about 30% discount from the pictures, since i guess those were taken quite a while back and the face is blurred out anyway. But her looks will grow on you, esp once she strips naked.

Figure: 9/10. Nice to see she knows how to maintain her figures, nice and curvy the way i like. Got turned on when she stripped to massage me. Not the biggest pair of boobs you will ever see but to me i like them just the way they are, i don't like over-proportioned-sized tits anyway. My experience tells me they are about a good 34B to C (just like what the website provided) but don't trust me too much on this for the sizing scale as i might be a bit off. If her boobs are a little more round and firm i would give it a 10/10. Love to play her tits while she jerked me off and rub onto her nipps.

Massage: 9/10. Surprisingly it's quite good. Can tell she puts quite a bit of effort in it. Overall its above what i expected on that day. Just normal body massage here (no nuru etc).

Sensual: 7/10. Quite sensual, i love it when she moans, kinda cute and kinky but i suppose anyone here would also enjoy all the same. Like how she jerked me off and lick me at the same time. Also liked her special. Only thing i wished she spent just a little longer here before she made me blow my load. Would have given 8 if she went full nude by stripping off her panties too.

Attitude: 9/10. Really friendly and displayed good GFE. Really pleasant disposition. Can tell she really want you to feel relaxed and happy by the end of the session. I only wish she spent more time teasing me, really. Allowed some degree of free roaming too which i greatly enjoyed.

Playability: 8.5/10. Receptive to my requests to play with her. The damage was $130 though. I guess after looking through some of the later posts in this thread it can be considered above average market rate... so maybe a tad pricey for the services provided for that price point? but i enjoyed the session anyway so still worth the money. Would also recommend to others and consider RTM, but for now, still in my journey to explore other MLs. Don't ask me about FJ, can't advice on that as i am not considered frequent customer yet.

Hope this MR will be useful for any bros considering to check her out, and hope Ada meimei treats you well and vice versa.

Last edited by dmarked; 24-04-2019 at 11:34 PM.
Old 24-04-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarked View Post
how long do you bros last during BBBJ? felt like i shot my load quite fast yesterday. any one else got good recommendation for other ML who offer BBBJ?
BBBJ can try find those hang as FL...they every time also BBBJ and well practice makes perfect lol
Old 24-04-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

MR for 2 ladies I visited recently

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-ai-massage/

Looks: Sweet, Innocent looking and really resembles Paige Chua.
Massage: Some touches, non-existence.
Sensual: Topless, roaming bottom not possible. Very direct HJ. I was quite disappointed with the build up but surprisingly the HJ was direct, simple and effective. I always maintain HJis a skill that most ML failed to execute properly, most depend on the build-up sensual to stimulate but her HJ was the correct strength and speed.
Attitude: Chatty and able to break ice easily. She likes to listen to oldies songs, such as Andy Lau, which is rare for her age group.
Cleanlinless: Stays alone. Room is tidy with clean toilet and towels.
RTM: Probably not, I went mainly because of curiosity of her likeness to Paige Chua.

https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-zi-massage/
Looks: Tall, lanky, model. Superb body with smooth skin (abit of Ai La's feel). Not for boob lovers though. But has a nice thighs and bum.
Massage: Some touches, non-existence.
Sensual: Full Nude. Lots of catbath, BM. Very hardworking lady and tries to stimulate you. Allows touching of her sacred area too. But the killer was she answered phone call and messages during the sensual. Spoilt the flow.
Attitude: Very hardworking, able to break ice easily too.
Cleanlinless: Room is tidy with clean towels. Toilet is shared with roommate.
RTM: No, hopefully she understands sensual time do not answer phone calls or sms. Cat Bath and BM ZhuZhu or XiXi does it way better.

Hopefully this helps!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1