The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
yongjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adelphi basement

Was there a Taiwanese name serene in one the backshops?
Old 18-10-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

many many years liaoz... the names a bit blur also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by temasekguy View Post
Looking for Rachel. PM please...
was this girl Malaysian? shop was opposite the pub in the back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongjs View Post
was her shop near toilet? I remember a Taiwanese but forgot the name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODofKing View Post
Is the Alicia LJH who sex with bangla one? I saw her IG, like everyday go pub
Quote:
Originally Posted by upandunder View Post
ALJH??????
no la bros..

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 29-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Foo1543 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to Bukit Timah shopping center look for ex-Adelphi gal.service stil shiok especially Lxxx n Axxxxx.ask for shuangfei veli fun...juz to share abit as they wan to be low profile...they wil treat u alike a bf if u be kind with them..but veli hard to get them nw as they only part time nw as I think got rich guy pao oledi😅
Old 29-10-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo1543 View Post
Been to Bukit Timah shopping center look for ex-Adelphi gal.service stil shiok especially Lxxx n Axxxxx.ask for shuangfei veli fun...juz to share abit as they wan to be low profile...they wil treat u alike a bf if u be kind with them..but veli hard to get them nw as they only part time nw as I think got rich guy pao oledi😅
Everyday eat the same chicken rice buay sian meh?
Old 29-10-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Foo1543 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As long as I feel that worth it I don’t mind lo moreover they can giv me gf feels
Old 29-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vin75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo1543 View Post

Which floor are they usually on?
Old 29-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bean555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidtest View Post
Anyone remember Esther and Karen at the other basement end of Adelphi?

Karen really very solid. You can bonk her from behind while she is still coolly reading her newspapers
is this place still available?
Old 29-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean555 View Post
is this place still available?
U never read news or never read the thread at all??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-10-2018, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

There used to be a Cambodian girl in the middle shop along the back lane. Somewhat tanned with a shaved pussy. Anyone remember her and know where she's at now?
Old 30-10-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This maybe a long shot but there used to be a PRC with HUGE boobs at Adelphi. She would come up to the 2nd hand luxury bag shop on the 2nd floor from time to time. I was helping my friend out then. Never got to asking her name but whenever she came up I would not be able to help steal glances at her and her extremely well endowed assets. Sadly never got to know her name.
Old 31-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Adelphi basement

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
Lol she bluff one!!! I caught her inside Mbs several times! She now has a big tummy. ..... she not really a good fxxk to be honest .... to skinny n not really enjoy sex .
I don't know whether to feel happy or sad that so many bros remember her. Sigh. On my end I didn't get to meet her at mbs, I discover that she divorced and moved into a HDB unit near my workplace i.e. the new Thong Chai building. She bluff me before saying that she was single but actually was signing separation papers. She has her accountancy credentials since her school days at Sarawak, and she also apparently enrolled in Nilai University which would be her actual real alma mater. All the NUS and SMU are all smoke bombs she threw out.

Anyways, low priority: I don't get it when you say big tummy, as in she got fatter or did she get pregnant. During my last contact with her over facebook her profile photo shows a girl holding hand of a guy at a beach, I assume that she is in process of remarrying hence I wish her all the best. I have since moved on from romantic entanglement with her, but any updates will be useful and beneficial. Thanks dudes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upandunder View Post
ALJH??????
ALJH and ANSS are two different girls. Look different, everything else also different, iirc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongjs View Post
There was one Serene but she might not be Taiwanese, I am not sure. She would hang out with SYT Alicia or at times operate alone. Quite a decent person.

Last edited by linrx; 31-10-2018 at 09:28 PM.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonks View Post
This maybe a long shot but there used to be a PRC with HUGE boobs at Adelphi. She would come up to the 2nd hand luxury bag shop on the 2nd floor from time to time. I was helping my friend out then. Never got to asking her name but whenever she came up I would not be able to help steal glances at her and her extremely well endowed assets. Sadly never got to know her name.
Are you talking about Esther? If so, her PR was revoked and she is back in china.
Old 29-11-2018, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Probably she was most definitely PRC. And you could notice her boobs before she entered the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagusman81 View Post
Are you talking about Esther? If so, her PR was revoked and she is back in china.
Old 30-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I used to patronise a spa near the escalator. The ML was Sophia, milfy type. I remember can really dig and dig her when she was jerking me off with one hand and her mouth greedily slurping at my nipples

Those were the days. Wonder where she is working now.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
There used to be a Cambodian girl in the middle shop along the back lane. Somewhat tanned with a shaved pussy. Anyone remember her and know where she's at now?
Bro, I think i know which one you talking about. I had her several times. Her service damn good and dont overcharge. Also, i used to patronize one massage shop in the center. Near the cafe. Have one malaysian mixed angmoh. Her name is Steph. She let me suck her boobs while she HJ me. Missed those days
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1