The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Wow bro
Time to do waxing Liao
Old 17-10-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
Located at the same block as this monkey icon waxing shop in bukit merah, there is another beauty salon which provides waxing service also. Got 2 malaysian girls and 2 PRC girls who will do waxing for male customers. I particularly like this Malaysian girl who is very chatty and gentle during the waxing session, help to lighten up the tense mood and reduce the discomfort. A big bonus that she is quite pretty and has big boobs….

Just went back for waxing on Sunday to have a “Clean” start for CNY. Laid down on the bed stark naked while she start off by trimming short my pubic hair and then the actual waxing. Her “accidental” contact with my little bro is very much frequent… Lol… In the end, got more than what I came for!!
Quote:
Great news for our Indian Bros! There is a new beautician at the Bukit Merah outlet who is from Nepal, lived in India since young and can speak Tamil, and is very fair-skinned just like Filipino. At 1st, I really thought she is a Pinoy as she speaks very fluent English.

For my most recent waxing, I was assigned this new staff named E and it was a remarkable experience. IMO, her waxing skills is even better than J as each wax pull is done with minimal pain. For those with low pain threshold, she is highly recommended.

While the whole waxing is quick and fuss-free, the climax of the session came during the post-cleaning!! She was using the cooling aloe vera gel to clean my butt area, balls and my rod with such sensual touch that my rod stiffened immediately. I was very paiseh but she like nothing happen and continue to hold and clean my upright rod gently and thoroughly. Every seconds seems like an eternity enjoyment and I was trying very hard not to gone into full blown out mode but still some pre-cum leak out. E just use a tissue to clean off my pre-cum without fuss and finish up the post-cleaning in very professional manner. That was the longest and most pleasurable post-cleaning I ever experienced.

E told me that she used to work in another beauty salon in Little India and she had done a lot of waxing for her Indian customers. That explained why she is so skiful in her waxing!

For bros who have the BM salon contact, you can call to request for the Nepal/Indian Beautician to do waxing. Or you can PM me for her full name.

TIA to bros who have been waiting for my new post to up my points for the good share.

No offence to Bro @rageraven.
What Bro @rageraven shared is his own experience.

This is a TOTALLY CLEAN salon.

If you wish to do PURELY boyzilian and/or waxing or even facial, please go ahead and make an appointment.

If you are expecting special services on top of boyzilian/waxing/facial, please look for other joints.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
No offence to Bro @rageraven.
What Bro @rageraven shared is his own experience.

This is a TOTALLY CLEAN salon.

If you wish to do PURELY boyzilian and/or waxing or even facial, please go ahead and make an appointment.

If you are expecting special services on top of boyzilian/waxing/facial, please look for other joints.
The salon is indeed a CLEAN salon so please do not go and expect special services from all the beauticians working there. I am just sharing my extraordinary experience I had with 2 of the beauticians with their pleasant and attentive service.

As a seasoned chiongster, I can sense whether the girl is game for something more, and I will give subtle hints to gauge their response. Of cos, I have my fair share of hits and misses. It is up to individual bro to test water and breach the beautician resistance level. Fortune favors the brave… and no harm asking…. haha
Old 19-10-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro @rageraven, thank you very much for sharing all your valuable experience.
Really appreciate it.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

Hello bros Able to share CTC with me?
Old 23-10-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 7
auggjl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauggjl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro, just in time for my next visit. Will be trying out this new beautician.
Old 23-10-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
Rico deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRico deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The gal from Nepal has been my Friend since her early days at other location .
She has been doing my waxing for the longest time and yes she is indeed good .
Old 24-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 16
hellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to allhellobag is a name known to all

Anybody got contact for boyzilian plus happy ending as well?
Old 25-10-2018, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
Freeone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for boyzillian plus happy ending, anyone got lobang.
Old 25-10-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeone View Post
Looking for boyzillian plus happy ending, anyone got lobang.
Same here.
Old 26-10-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sizzler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great news for our Indian Bros! There is a new beautician at the Bukit Merah outlet who is from Nepal, lived in India since young and can speak Tamil, and is very fair-skinned just like Filipino. At 1st, I really thought she is a Pinoy as she speaks very fluent English.

For my most recent waxing, I was assigned this new staff named E and it was a remarkable experience. IMO, her waxing skills is even better than J as each wax pull is done with minimal pain. For those with low pain threshold, she is highly recommended.

While the whole waxing is quick and fuss-free, the climax of the session came during the post-cleaning!! She was using the cooling aloe vera gel to clean my butt area, balls and my rod with such sensual touch that my rod stiffened immediately. I was very paiseh but she like nothing happen and continue to hold and clean my upright rod gently and thoroughly. Every seconds seems like an eternity enjoyment and I was trying very hard not to gone into full blown out mode but still some pre-cum leak out. E just use a tissue to clean off my pre-cum without fuss and finish up the post-cleaning in very professional manner. That was the longest and most pleasurable post-cleaning I ever experienced.

E told me that she used to work in another beauty salon in Little India and she had done a lot of waxing for her Indian customers. That explained why she is so skiful in her waxing!

For bros who have the BM salon contact, you can call to request for the Nepal/Indian Beautician to do waxing. Or you can PM me for her full name.

TIA to bros who have been waiting for my new post to up my points for the good share.

Bro can give the address, went the while building but cannot find. End up at BB beauty.
Old 26-10-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzler View Post
Bro can give the address, went the while building but cannot find. End up at BB beauty.
go 1 floor up and you will find...
Old 30-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
The gal from Nepal has been my Friend since her early days at other location .
She has been doing my waxing for the longest time and yes she is indeed good .
So she has many years of waxing experience.. no wonder she is so skillful in every aspect of the waxing session. Too bad she has been posted to the AMK outlet. Too far for me to go over and gonna stick with J for time being. J told me your Nepal friend E was only temporarily at the BM outlet to teach the BM staff the waxing skills. Hope J waxing skills vastly improved also.. haha
Old 30-10-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So she has many years of waxing experience.. no wonder she is so skillful in every aspect of the waxing session. Too bad she has been posted to the AMK outlet. Too far for me to go over and gonna stick with J for time being. J told me your Nepal friend E was only temporarily at the BM outlet to teach the BM staff the waxing skills. Hope J waxing skills vastly improved also.. haha
AlamaK. Yet to try her...transfer so far away....
Old 30-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 7
auggjl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauggjl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yeah she told me she went to AMK outlet last friday. Managed to go down last week and was attended by her, and i don't know if i should say here but the experience was.. definitely shocking.

Bro rageraven maybe pm me if you're curious.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread