The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-11-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Bro expect 70-80% 1st time read about this site is about MILF forgot her no.
Look about that but service v good for 80/90/2 price good bargain
so far didn't read stuff like adv slim but look like hippo ! read on previous FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaigong View Post
hi are they using real photos?

had one stable recently using fake or not so alike photos

sad
Old 06-11-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaigong View Post
hi are they using real photos?

had one stable recently using fake or not so alike photos

sad
Forgot to ask which stable u mention using fake photo !
Old 06-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxx80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good one to intro currently?
Old 06-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of

Had a good decent bonk from Silkstockings.
FR on Ruby (Taken 11:00 6Nov18)

Looks: 9/10 (Oriental looking Syt same as pic pretty girl. Nicely dressed with stockings on)
Body: 9/10 (As per pic slim type fair)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice tempo with small giggles and eye contact)
Fj: 8/10 (Tight Pussy with nice moans)
Damage: $150/90/2
RTF: Yes
Old 06-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2726 / Power: 8
MikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros any recommends for Budget bonks for Deepavali
Old 06-11-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sirdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I seldom write FR (too lazy) but see that there are very few about Club Vergin so here is one for Shalon

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=707987

OKT: very responsive, thumbs up
Looks: 7/10 (not as pretty as the photos, but this is expected)
Body: 7/10 (big but a bit shaggy boobs, nice ass though)
GFE: 9/10 (superb attitude and very accommodating)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 (love her rides)

RTF: maybe since I want to try other girls
Old 06-11-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCarl View Post
Bro u can check out ThaiCandy. Don't have any recommendation though.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCarl View Post
ThaiCandy budget bonk Honey. Service excellent and give good massage. Full attention on you until full-time whistle Just rtf yesterday. Hotel look run down on the exterior but big room and big toilet for action in total privacy.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

MikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
Bro u can check out ThaiCandy. Don't have any recommendation though.
Haha but like totally no fr in this thread
Old 06-11-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
ThaiCandy budget bonk Honey. Service excellent and give good massage. Full attention on you until full-time whistle Just rtf yesterday. Hotel look run down on the exterior but big room and big toilet for action in total privacy.
Pic look abit too milfy for me 😆 😆
Old 06-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
acarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Viva Sexamazon on 3 Nov

Short context: normally go for budget bonks (tried merci & ilt only so far). Saw some good reviews on Winter & Skype and considered them with Viva since she on promo too. Well Winter left and only Viva on promo so took her instead of Skype.

Okt: 9/10 quick to respond
Location: 7/10 central but quite a distant from mrt station. Has a school/academy at lvl 1 so was abit embarrassed waiting for unit num when i reached there.
Room: 6/10 small 2 bedder condo with 1 shared toilet. Viva’s room was freaking small, besides the bed and 2 door wardrobe, only have room for 1 person standing.

Face: 7/10 80% similar to pics but u can tell already from the pic quality low so expected her to be thai thanned. Bingo. Her actual name is Beer she said.
Body: 6/10 slim with abit of baby damage but C cup poorly made enhanced boobs. 156cm & 28 years old. Petite but no considered milfy for me (my milfy definition is at least 30s)

Shower: n.a 1st shower ownself do. 2nd shower sop with no service.
Bbbj: 5/10 pretty short, no much suction. After 3 mins or so capped me.
Painting: Nil. Not sure why but she threw me off course and was leading the whole process.
French: 6/10 speak little french & wont initiate.
FJ: 6/10 Slim but not tight. But 1 major turn off was she said my junior too long, so have to limit positions etc. Then started to complain (in a polite way) why still haven’t finish after 10 mins. I simply ignored her and continue pumping and ask her to change positions. After some time she gave up and relented and become more accomodating. But the “why havent finish” still came up twice.
Took 30+ mins for first shot.
GFE: 3/10 Friendly, but basically no gf feel. After 1st shot she was joking and chatting with me non-stop. The whole combination wasn’t right for me so i told her i not going for round 2. So she told me she would give me a massage.

Massage: 7/10 short 15-20 min massage but she has the strength and know which spots to press.
AOB: Fun enough to chat with, but not WL material. She complained about okt (alot), raved about her time in TW/KR etc and said she wouldn’t come back SG. And she was leaving the day after my session (4th Nov). Btw when deciding between SA, exotica and thaicandy, thaicandy chose to ignore my wechat messages. Not sure why, make sure to get more senior samsters FR on them before going forward.

Basically average to bad bonk. Case in point is to check for her ord date (or when arrived) so at least dont get one that likely give u the going-to-ord treatment.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xtantanx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, happened to me too and i don't look like brad pitt or tom cruise. Bet she did it to many more other bros.

Yes,this is a clone account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonash1984 View Post
Fr for christy from tiko

First time posting;

Looks:8.5/10
Figure:10/10
Gfe:10/10
French:10/10

Overall really not too bad, but really freaked out by the fact that she wanted to do raw and i had to stop her and insisted not.

Any bro who tried her had this similar experience?

Thanks.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for BETA from Xclusive.

OKT:9/10 prompt reply and very accomodating!

Location:7/10 not really a ideal location but at least the room is nice...

As for BETA:

Looks:8-8.5/10 i would say one of the prettier thai FLs i tried and her fave is so small and cute

Body:8/10 nice smooth tight skin with a fucking sexy ass.only downside is her boobs as the nipples are way too big....if not i would rate it a 10/10 if she had nice boobs...

FJ:8/10 spent a good time doggy her and when it was her turn she rode me like a champ,really know how to squeeze and grind one of the better riders hhahahahha

BBBJ:8/10 nice ball licking,dick sucking...nth special but she is really patient and wont get angry even if she bbbj for v long..even managed to make me cim aft a 10-15mins bbbj...

Definitely one of the prettier thai FLs in the market...and her personality is solid...if she can dt and her boobs are nicer i prolly bookmark her as my go-to! that tight supple ass is really..... 😋😋😋😋
Old 06-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Talltales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wayyy overdue FR. Chanel from exotica.

Looks 5/10: not ugly or what, just that the photo too Chio le, real life girl next door.

Pros: Everything advertised is available,

Cons: big bush which I didn’t really like.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
onsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smintboy View Post
Anyone having problem contacting Bro Tiko?
Been messaging him. But bo reply.
Dun even even not if my booking later for Christy is still a go or not.

Yes bro, I also no reply when I text to tiko club. No response from them. Trying to get help . How to contact ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1