The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 20-10-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 7
ssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPleirA View Post
Lol u talking to 'okt' ah?
Did not know person was okt. Nothing can escape your sharp eye. =)
Old 21-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 6
CPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Not clone naaa... Genuine. Most of them will do world tour once they have past their prime naa khaaa.. Same same like ang mohs "stars" (a few famous ones were already here last week naaa). They will come for a few days to up to a week.. Price wise depends too naa. Some not very cheap price, some still okok price naa.. U must check. If got jap AV fetish, u can fulfil ur AV fantasy.. NOW! Happy happy bonking bonking bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
Why they want to travel to here and earn much more lesser. Is it clone?
Old 21-10-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

CPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCPleirA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes yes correct bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by reestize View Post
The girls the agent are "retired" AV girls. That however doesn't mean they're old (average age 25-30). It's just the hyper competitive nature of the JAV industry with a lot of new "debuts" almost every week. It's not true that they earn lesser, it's the complete opposite. In Japan, they would probably command around $400-$500 a pop (that is if you even have the connections to book them). They can easily make more money overseas, and given the rare nature of JAV actresses, there would be bigger demand than in Japan where they have already been "forgotten".
Old 21-10-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonmouse221 View Post
anyone try sammybabes everly yet?

requesting for FR gamxia..
Is she working nowadays?

Don’t see her on Sammybabes website...
Old 21-10-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

Not mai eyes naaa...must be many many eyes bcos mee heard from some inside old bird bros speaking speaking about some very weird topics khaaa.. Some supporters no belib, but a few old birds belib... Mee cannot assume..so thats y mee put ' ' quotation marks naaaa.
Want to know calliuslee26 is male or female ('okt' or an avid supporter of local fls) or not, can take kopi "challenge" with fl called "Ari, the beach" Just saying... Yum Seng naaa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssked View Post
Did not know person was okt. Nothing can escape your sharp eye. =)
Old 21-10-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CalliusLee26 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If supporting and helping some independent out means okt, then ok fyi, can check with the girls I visited cheers
Old 21-10-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
Freeone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundergod967 View Post
Second fr for this lovely girl . Today was excited cause decide to her since month ago finally today get to meet her after decade.. she is Become more pretty than last time today went to a different hotel. As this was the first time going to hotel I got lost and needed hour to find the place but the agent was very kind in guiding me to the right place . The girl also wait for me patiently ... now second visit finish but I am already planning for my Third trip ... hahah . Her body arts and tongue stub still make me excited .. reach the place she bring me up the room . And all the actions is better then last time ... all the kisses and all the hugs is better then last time . Chit chat like long lost friend ... even give her a gift for her good service .
Looks 9.5/10
Service (no words describe )
Definitely will visit again if she is still working . All the bro who want to book her will never regret ... experience it yourself. Thank to the girl and the agent for this wonderful night
please go support girl generation de girl you will not regret trust me
Which girl bro?
Old 21-10-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Sawadee khaaa.. Bro/Sis? Calliuslee
Below Copy & Paste one...

Oh, Helping! Spelling: H.E.L.P.I.N.G? I see..
And u HELP some indeps in a sense of..?? With your frs?

Tsk tsk.. Looks like u're making the bros even more wary of the new indeps siss bccos of UR "HELPING". U helped the poor siss to create more scepticism with ur "Helping-frs" along with AydenChua, i see. Didnt u realise ur helping, is inflicting wariness all over? How is that "supporting n helping" those siss, when u 'booked' most of the newly surfaced girls, but yet (i see) created so much scepticism between those siss n bros?

Have u encountered before, bros suddenly became highly wary towards new indeps that appear? I didnt; 1st time only siah. Suaku me la!
N did u realise the bros suddenly left doubtful comments on most of the indeps' thread (that u n AydenChua had 'booked'), such as or like,
- "this 1 looks familiar too"
- "this 1 feels weird.. like.."
- "i dont usually write fr, but to clear bros' doubt.."
- "Ur stats look familiar.." (to a non-rebrand n new indep -claimed by the fl)

Did to too! (guilty af ) N blah blah blah..(n many fr/comments got deleted not long after)

So why so much doubt then if u did HELP? U got to be 'okt' trainee right? I never came across any okts that caused quite a handful of bros blur-fxxk before neh.. U did a great job on that 1 siol! KUDOS la!

Back to H.E.L.P.I.N.G.. U seriously think u helped them huh?
That's what u THINK.. But from what I THINK, instead of helping, u helped to inflict more scepticism. Why the girls need to delete comments left by some bros?? Looks like ur HELPING didnt help those poor sis to take a breather or relax 1 bit? (to me la..) Loopholes left right up down center n bottom Pecha Lobang! 'Do' swee swee for those poor girls can bo? Buay steady 1 u..

Aftermath: More like they needed a chill pill to clean-up with ur help.

Are u avail for a room date with me, BRO? Or u want me to pay u instead? Money where got enough to earn 1, tio bo? Lol! Mind if u WA me together with ur age? I cant wait to meetup with such a compassionate gent, oh callius, my love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalliusLee26 View Post
If supporting and helping some independent out means okt, then ok fyi, can check with the girls I visited cheers

Last edited by CPleirA; 21-10-2018 at 10:51 AM.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
verycool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have any comment on this girl:

Alyssaxx
Old 21-10-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

I think you can’t find drama want to start one now but ok
When I said help, I meant give a FR. But if writing FRs or asking about reviews from other bros means I’m okt then I better keep my mouth shut
Old 21-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

On a side note, bro thunder does Finn have a killer body?
Old 21-10-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Here she goes again.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 21-10-2018, 03:05 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30257 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Very small size and petite, not my cup of tea, maybe if you’re into petite it’s for you. Anyway please do not pull me into all your sbf drama. I just want to bonk and carry on w my life. No interest in getting involve drama ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by verycool View Post
Anyone have any comment on this girl:

Alyssaxx

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 21-10-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 17
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPleirA View Post
Sawadee khaaa..

Smellycat x2 i see u. Smellycat x2 how are u? Smellycat x2 (i) mish u.
sawadee khaaa CPleirA. miss u too! this cat heard about the stinky rats and came to sniff around. these rats appear to be individuals but actually they are working as a group to post fake or deceptive info to justify undeserving prices. they take false advertising to another level
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 21-10-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Eh so what’s the story!? Who are the fakes?
And what fakes?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1