The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Massage around AMK?

Hi bro,

Been long since I last had my massage, so went around AMK hub area to recce. Saw this spa which looks clean facing the carpark.
Would like to know if any bros tried it before.
Massage wise, got teasing anot and attitude of their ML.

Thanks in advance. Been searching for info about them, but din get back much reviews about them.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
RagingMogi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage around AMK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitestalker7788 View Post
Hi bro,

Been long since I last had my massage, so went around AMK hub area to recce. Saw this spa which looks clean facing the carpark.
Would like to know if any bros tried it before.
Massage wise, got teasing anot and attitude of their ML.

Thanks in advance. Been searching for info about them, but din get back much reviews about them.
If you're talking the big carpark outside courts then yes, they do try to upsell on the prostate massage so that's really up to you.

Extras are slightly more expensive compared to the average MP.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any good massage in amk area?
Old 20-08-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingMogi View Post
If you're talking the big carpark outside courts then yes, they do try to upsell on the prostate massage so that's really up to you.

Thanks bro, I'll give it a try for their massage first since I'm always around that area.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitestalker7788 View Post
Thanks bro, I'll give it a try for their massage first since I'm always around that area.
Yeah they always trying to up sell you the package. Even the girls do that when they are massaging you, saying that the current package you are on does not allow her to massage your “sensitive” area.

Spoke to one of the girls as well. She told me that if you just take up the $50 per hour massage, there will be no special for you.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Gave it a go just now.
Took the normal $50 Massage.
ML is quite pretty, big eyes cute cute one.
During massage indeed did try to to sell, but today big head stronger so insisted on the normal one. Tho she did subtly hint normal one don't target sensitive areas, meaning we won't be able to enjoy the full body massage benefits.

During massage, there are 'accidental' brushes, but no GQ. But during the convo with her, she did mention now every massage shop also have something. It depends on how one go about it.

Overall, massage experience was good. Will I RTM? If I need a relaxing massage I would, would I try their package just for a HJ which would probably require me to pay more? Depends on how kiam eng I am. But have never reach that stage before.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingMogi View Post

The thing about this MP is there are some really chio girls there. For those bros who like eye candy over service, and stay around AMK, then this is a good place to visit. But...but...but...have to pay for prostate massage to enjoy fully...
Old 21-08-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
certainsum1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycertainsum1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if u guys referring to the same place with what i think, i used to go there when they still have jing jing and their prostate massage was $68

anyone know where is jing jing now?
Old 21-08-2018, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

There are a few other shops near the AMK Hub open air carpark, where their entrances are actually located facing the carpark. Anyone tried those?
Old 21-08-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

only tried the "main" one i guess... the ladies there dont really look stunning to me but they are alright.. there are also alot of those shops that enter from the back, always wanted to try but scared later the ladies are older then i expect as i did see someone came down from those stairs before haha..
Old 21-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
NamlyTeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNamlyTeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNamlyTeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The one diagonally across (close proximity to the petrol station) has one - block 200 plus. Standard charges.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamlyTeo View Post
The one diagonally across (close proximity to the petrol station) has one - block 200 plus. Standard charges.
This one is the MILF kind one right?
Old 21-08-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

just a contribution, there is also another one at 700+ which their wechat is quite obvious one... did try their facial and massage package as i saw the ladies were quite SYT.

However did not have anything special.. but the place doesnt really feel like there is nothing.. maybe cos i went in the morning and also because i only went there once..

Any other bros care to share with me if they gotten something more then just the normal services? Would love to try another SYT whom i saw...
Old 21-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 771 / Power: 13
tckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to behold

That 700 plus at interchange area back door entrance right....First it x..Plus nothing lor. They only want to use syt to make u come back again and again.
Don't waste yr money on that shop.
My 2cents worth.thank
Old 21-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tckeong1978 View Post
That 700 plus at interchange area back door entrance right....First it x..Plus nothing lor. They only want to use syt to make u come back again and again.
Don't waste yr money on that shop.
My 2cents worth.thank
i see, thanks for the tips.. lucky i only tried once.. i was really wondering if really have nothing or because i was new.., haha.. this explains.. but the syt thing really got to me :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread