The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Your friend Frederick has many funny ideas, please continue writing.
Frederick (name has been changed to protect the guilty) is a very fun guy to be with; his language is very colorful and he calls a boob a boob, even in front of his wife and children. He's also very generous and kind.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 15-05-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Wah! Where got Indonesia maid so zi dong one? And some more so......" he paused, making sure his daughter was out of earshot before he continued, "And so jambu some more! Where you found this maid one? How ah? Her neh neh got 'B' cup or not? Wah! You are very lucky man!"

I shrugged my shoulders and told him that I didn't know.

"When she wash her bra, you go and take a look lah! Or when she go shopping to buy bra, when you paying for it, you take a look at the size mah!" Fred was always full of ideas.

I just chuckled. How I wish I could tell him I knew more than Wanda's bra size?
Wanda came in to ask if Frederick and his daughter were staying for dinner so that she could prepare extra. Fred took this chance to practice his Bahasa.

"You later masak what? Curry ayam? Assam Fish Ikan?"

I just stood there chuckling at Fred's attempt to chat Wanda up.

Wanda blushed and answered softly.

"All you belajar in Indonesia in your home town or Ma'am cikgu you?" he continued.

I tried to control my laughter seeing how hard Fred was trying to impress Wanda with his linguistic skills. Also, I knew that there were differences in the Malay and Indonesian languages.

"Oei! Frederick! Don't come and kacau my maid lah!" my wife came to Wanda's rescue, "and please don't corrupt my husband's brain with your crazy ideas!"

Wanda nodded, excused herself and scurried back to the kitchen. With Wanda out of the picture, Fred turned his attention to my wife, "Sister, how are you feeling now? Chemo tired or not?"

Glad that my wife had come out to 'take over' from me, I went into the study room to see what my son was up to.

"Ah Ba, how to do this?" my son pushed a test paper in my direction.

"Hmm...... If Edward spends $10 more than Fandi every day......." I scratched my head. I took the paper and showed it to Fred, seeking his assistance, "How bro? If Alistair Edwards spends $10 more than Fandi Ahmad, then how much does V Sundramoorthy have by the end of the month?"

Fred took the paper to me and waved it at his daughter, "Girl, how to do this question?"

They say 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree'; if you thought Fred was direct, his daughter was a chip off the old block.

"You ask me? I ask who?" she retorted, shrugged and handed the paper back to her father.

"You mean you don't know? Then you know if you got neh or not? If you got no neh then it means you have a brain. If you have a brain, then you can do this question. If you cannot do this question, then you better grow a neh! Or else you no hope already." Fred challenged his daughter. I couldn't understand his logic; how do you grow 'a breast' anyway? Don't breasts come in pairs?

"Aiya! Whatever lah!" she just brushed off her father's statement as if it was of no consequence and returned to her MP3 songs.

"I think got answer sheet. You see answer sheet lah bro." Fred suggested, "or you get your son a tutor. Best is those come your house one so when she check your son's work out, you can also check her out." he said.

"Er, I think it's not very nice to say that to your daughter lah bro." I said.

"Aiya! She used to it by now lah. Anyway, it's true what: if you don't have brains then you have to have boobs." Fred said.

At least this time he mentioned boobs (plural) as opposed to a singular breast. Having Fred around was a colorful addition to the family and it made my wife laugh. I just hope my son doesn't pick up any of Fred's language. And I certainly hope that he won't brush me off when he gets older. I hope.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 15-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 9
RedTipDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedTipDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-had-raped-her

Don't end up like this case brother😂😂😂
Old 16-05-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTipDick View Post
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-had-raped-her

Don't end up like this case brother😂😂😂
I hope not Bro RedTipDick

Old 17-05-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
krutz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks!
Old 17-05-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
"I think got answer sheet. You see answer sheet lah bro." Fred suggested, "or you get your son a tutor. Best is those come your house one so when she check your son's work out, you can also check her out." he said.

"Er, I think it's not very nice to say that to your daughter lah bro." I said.

"Aiya! She used to it by now lah. Anyway, it's true what: if you don't have brains then you have to have boobs." Fred said.

At least this time he mentioned boobs (plural) as opposed to a singular breast. Having Fred around was a colorful addition to the family and it made my wife laugh. I just hope my son doesn't pick up any of Fred's language. And I certainly hope that he won't brush me off when he gets older. I hope.
This episode made me realize that my son was really lagging behind in his school work. I used to be able to help him with his studies but I now lack the time. And, even if I had the time, some of his work is really beyond my abilities. The answer sheets only provided the answer to the questions; they do not explain how they derived the answer. Even if they did, I wouldn't understand. I really had to get my son a tutor.

The following day, the Group Chat was abuzz about my cute-looking maid; Frederick had 'leaked' the news to the whole gang. All the boys took turns asking for Wanda's pic or volunteered their 'services', e.g. plumbing, electrical, handy man, delivery, etc. What a bunch of LTKs!

I sent Fred messages privately if he knew any private tutors and he suggested Chester who was also in our Group Chat. According to him, Chester used to teach at a tuition centre but had since re-joined the workforce and was teaching part-time. I had only met Chester a few times during some group gathering but he often came late and left early so I didn't have much of an impression of him. Although Fred sang praises of our mutual 'friend', I didn't know him that well and I was fearful of allowing another 'wolf' into my home, especially after what had happened. I decided to seek alternatives.

As it was the long weekend, there was a lot of work in the office and before I knew it, it was already past 7.23 pm. Deciding that I was too tired to think further, I packed my things and made my way home.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 21-05-2019 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Adding more backstory
Old 18-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Story getting more interesting, please continue.
Old 19-05-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Wibers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story bro, camping for updates
Old 19-05-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting here for more updates.
Old 19-05-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 5
Rocknrollrocks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRocknrollrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for sharing...sounds really kinky lol
Old 20-05-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Story getting more interesting, please continue.
Sorry to keep you waiting Bro otamay! Thought I could update more during the long weekend but so many things happened. Kesian lah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibers View Post
Very interesting story bro, camping for updates
Good to know you like it Bro Wibers! Keep the camp fire burning; I will try to be back soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Waiting here for more updates.
Hi Bro diputs1269! Hope you have a good long weekend. Will try to update. A lot of things happen over the last few days. Now racing against time. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknrollrocks View Post
Thanks for sharing...sounds really kinky lol
Which part sounds kinky, Bro Rocknrollrocks?

Old 21-05-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
I sent Fred messages privately if he knew any private tutors and he suggested Chester who was also in our Group Chat. According to him, Chester used to teach at a tuition centre but had since re-joined the workforce and was teaching part-time. Although he sang praises of our mutual friend, I was fearful or allowing another 'wolf' into my home, especially after what had happened. I decided to seek alternatives.

As it was the long weekend, there was a lot of work in the office and before I knew it, it was already past 7.23 pm. Deciding that I was too tired to think further, I packed my things and made my way home.
I thought the long weekend was a good time to catch-up but I was really wrong. Just like the saying, it never rains but it pours; so many things happened since Saturday that I couldn't have time for myself and I made little progress with my son's work. My wife's health condition didn't help either. The only consolation I have every night was when the rest have gone to bed, Wanda would sneak into the Master Bedroom to 'comfort me' (as she calls it) and sayang me.

Once at the office, I received a few private messages from Chester; he said Fred had told him about my son not doing very well at school and needed private tuition. His messages were not too pushy but I felt he was just taking 'his turn' to volunteer his 'brotherly services'. He outlined how he could help my son cope with his studies. Honestly, after going through my son's work, I knew it was really beyond me to help him. On one hand, Chester seemed like the 'obvious' choice but on the other hand, Fred's suggestion of getting a (female) tutor that I can 'check out' sounds like a nice idea too! Browsing through the forum, I found an interesting post by Bro a380. Wow! This looks like a tutor I would hire to teach my son. I won't even mind moving to Woodlands, CCK or Jurong East just so that she could teach my son.

( Click to show/hide )
(Photos and links courtesy of Bro a380 from 'Chio sch teachers' thread)

I chuckled to myself which drew the curious looks from a few colleagues nearby. I wanted to offer them coffee but I remember that some of them are fasting. Nowadays have to learn to be politically correct.

Going back to my phone, I saw there were tons of messages in the Group Chat and some more messages from Chester; he offered a few links where I could download some free test papers with answers (and workings) included. I thanked him but at the back of my head, I was really reluctant to engage Chester. It was a well-known fact that Chester was some sort of ladies' man and I was worried how Wanda would warm up to him. Just imagine: my son and Wanda alone at home while I was at work. While Fred was 'No Action, Talk Only', the word on the street was Chester was a 'submariner' - hiding underwater until the very last moment. What mischief could Chester be up to once I open the doors to my home to him?

Looking at the clock in the middle of the room, I was surprised that I had spent half a day so unproductively. It was almost 11.20 and I had not gone through the spares list for the day. Shaking the cobwebs in my head, I willed myself to get some work done before I get into trouble!

Old 21-05-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Swollew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story!
Old 21-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice updates here, more please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1