The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
Balthas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A fellow KL buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Hi guys,

I am in KL for 2 days and staying in mid valley. Any recommendations for massage and spa ard here? Not those mall type, but more like saboon type, anyone?

Or any recommendations from your own ? Can share heee or message me. Thanks.
Lol too bad i Didn't see this earlier. If you're staying in Mid Valley, I assume it's either gardens hotel, or Cititel. if Cititel, there's a SPA inside the hotel itself you can go cheong. A bit crowded though and been a while since i went there so not sure quality.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
Balthas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzzy View Post
Hey buddies,

I'll be based in Damansara for the next 6 months - got posted here.
If any of you wanna go hunting together, I'll be happy to join.

Message me and we'll take it from there bros!
Which Damansara you're based at. There's so many. Depending which one you're at, you might be close by to some of the local cheong spots locals go to,.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
kenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthas View Post
Lol too bad i Didn't see this earlier. If you're staying in Mid Valley, I assume it's either gardens hotel, or Cititel. if Cititel, there's a SPA inside the hotel itself you can go cheong. A bit crowded though and been a while since i went there so not sure quality.
Cititel is aready close down.no more spa for notti activity in midvalley anymore.nearest is crystal crown pj
Old 11-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
elmotan is one of the Best!elmotan is one of the Best!elmotan is one of the Best!

I just reach KL, staying near KLCC for the next 5 days. Any happening place to cheong.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmotan View Post
I just reach KL, staying near KLCC for the next 5 days. Any happening place to cheong.
Go to Wisma Central, on the third floor, at a corner is Kingsway. A ktv with rooms, a lounge with cocktail tables. Thai puyings are here. Many used to work here after Paramount Club.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
elmotan is one of the Best!elmotan is one of the Best!elmotan is one of the Best!

Thanks bro.. will try tmrl
Old 12-02-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny25 View Post
Cititel is aready close down.no more spa for notti activity in midvalley anymore.nearest is crystal crown pj
Seems that a few of the hotel "spas" in KL are closed.

Nova Hotel is now Travelodge and the spa is gone.

Hotel Soliel is under renovation, whole building closed. Someone I spoke to told me that the spa is likely not going to reopen when the hotel is done.

Cititel confirmed is closed as well as you pointed out.
Old 21-02-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

I will be staying super near to beach club for a day or 2 in KL. I never been there but been reading abit seem like a place to get ladies. Wondering what are the price rate are these area
Old 21-02-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadian11 View Post
Hey there fellow Singaporean buddies!

Basically i've been a silent reader of this forum for a long time (usuallly to look for action when i'm visiting Singapore or JB). So recently when i was visiting SG, i find it difficult to understand the SG cheong scene (except for the usual GL scenes). A bit shy to ask around being a silent reader all this while. And when i went through this thread, i find some
bros also needed help with the KL scene.

So, if any of my fellow bros here find themselve in KL or are planning to, do hit me up. If i'm free, I'm happy to share my experiences and some amazing gems and action ports in KL. I'm sure my fellow 'KLians' in this forum will also be glad to help and share their experiences.
I need help with the magnum4d. I nv play before. I want to play Magnum4d jackpot but I want to do permutations, so how? And where to buy in Johor?
Old 21-02-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
8frans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think this is the forum to ask about magnum.

You can check this article at: https://www.magnum4d.my/Magnum4d/med...de-english.pdf

Quite a long winding instruction but the gist is that you ask for permutations if you wants to buy all the possible numbers from a certain number (for example: 6266, if you permutate, you will get 6266, 6626, 6662, 2666).

You can purchase it in any of Magnum counter.
Old 21-02-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8frans View Post
I don't think this is the forum to ask about magnum.

You can check this article at: https://www.magnum4d.my/Magnum4d/med...de-english.pdf

Quite a long winding instruction but the gist is that you ask for permutations if you wants to buy all the possible numbers from a certain number (for example: 6266, if you permutate, you will get 6266, 6626, 6662, 2666).

You can purchase it in any of Magnum counter.
I just dun want to make unnecessary losses. I need an advice from a very experienced Magnum4d gambler. Got Powerball also, so confusing when play jackpot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1