The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 10-11-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
nameless00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Anyway second part to complete the story for the day.

After Delta Spa, I decided to go to NED to take a look. Went to Harmoni Hotel to check out Noname. When I reached the hotel, I went into a bar with live band but only a few people were around. Order beer and the waitress requested to sit with me. I said ok.

After chatting with her, lo and behold I realised that I was not in Noname! It was actually the hotel bar with no signage, and I thought that's why it's called Noname! Anyway she was quite nice and so I couldn't refused her when she asked me to buy her a drink. Ended up paying 150k for both my drink and hers.

After finishing my drink, I said goodbye and went to check out the real Noname. Other than the band and a few tables, it was pretty empty so I didn't stay. Went out to check out a few other bars including one called Foreplay with sexy dancing ladies. They were not very pretty and again the crowd was thin, so I decided to call it a day and went back to hotel.

So that's the end of my 1/2 day in Batam. Hope that tomorrow will be a better day.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Paid a visit on Oct to Memory for my 33rd Trip (as written on my most recent summary) and the most recent time was in the beginning of Nov. In between those dates,i heard from friends that there was a raid. You might have been there just after the raid. It is still in business as far as I see it but no more than 10 girls to choose from on both times.

Most of their girls there were like those in MM,and were often 'head-shakers' by night. I am guessing its probably why the raid.

Hope that helps answer your query.

Cheers!
Wow..... no wonder it was labeled as closed when I was there. Thanks for the information bro Nono. Your trip summary is again so informative and helpful...

Hope memory will reopen again when bro fed83 check it out, otherwise we will have one less choice in this wonderful land
Old 10-11-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
I planning to bring my gf to Batam in Nov. Is it advisable to stay at Formosa for 2d1n weekend trip?
If you plan to stay in Formosa Hotel,Nagoya Spa and Massage is just about 2 mins walk away. I don't like crowd,so that place is often my 1st choice whenever I bring relatives or gf to Batam.

Quote:

Shopping and movie at Nagoya Hill Mall is near too (refer to Map above),so I don't need to elaborate more.

During the day,if you really have nothing to do,can also go Alishan Family KTV too,hehehe...

Hope that helps.

*I quote-locked most photos to prevent others from quoting my whole long post.

** I apologize if this reply came too late.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Planning to bring her to shop Nagoya Mall, catch a movie and both enjoy a clean spa. Any good clean spa to recommend? Any other places to recommend for a couple?
Alternatively,i would suggest KTM Resort near Sekupang...but for your itinerary of shopping ,you may need to travel about 25mins by taxi. If I don't remember wrong,KTM resort do offer 2 free shuttle service a day from their resort to most major shopping malls for their guest/s,so come back to resort you still have to had your own transport. Please double check with them via email becos the last time I was there was more than a year ago.

Why do I suggest KTM resort? It was becos they have just renovated their resort and it gives a romantic peaceful feel the last time I was there. Its near the seaside,also have KTV,a nice pool and a spa (Spa Villa).

Quote:
Quote:
Located on the beachfront, KTM Resort Batam offers views of the Singapore skyline. It an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. Free WiFi access as well as parking are available.

Each Balinese-style room at KTM Resort features a flat-screen TV, minibar, and an attached private bathroom.

The restaurant at KTM Batam features seafood specialities with a sea view. Barbecue facilities are available.

Guests may indulge in relaxing massages at the on-site spa overlooking the ocean, or enjoy a range of fun activities like billiards, karaoke, BBQ, mahjong, and card games. An array of water sports activities are available on the premises everyday except Tuesday.

The KTM Resort is 5 minutes’ drive from Sekupang Ferry Terminal Batam and 25 minutes’ drive from Nagoya.
Imagine you are in the spa at KTM resort with your girl...

The girl on the above photo not include inside Spa package hor,hehehe...

...and if I don't remember wrong,you can do fishing there too. So in this resort,you actually can have a full day of activities with your girl, except shopping and movie.

Just a suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
In Colombia they say "LLevar lenha al monte" (that is: bring wood up to the mountain). In my country they say "Bring a sandwich to a fine cuisine restaurant". The concept is clear...
Good luck.
In Singapore,Malaysia,Taiwan and China...there's a saying,"Knowing the mountain has Tigers,we will continue go up there" 明知山有虎,偏向虎山行。

My version of bringing my gf to a female massage in a clean massage parlor environment,drop her a 4 to 5 hour massage package that covers her from her head to her toes at less than S$100,and what do i do with the rest of my time? i go 'eat' something else somewhere...hehehe...and MOST importantly,i have to be back within the given time frame.

Alternatively,if chances allow...having happy-ending while my gf is is within distance can be quite exciting too,hehehe... *personal preference*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Don't stay in Nagoya. Stay away from temptations. If you can afford it, stay in Nongsa. Lovely place for a couple in love.
Nongsa is another good place,just that it may cost more. If there are 2 couples,it would work just right after dividing the cost.

Quite a handful of options around Nongsa area :

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Wow..... no wonder it was labeled as closed when I was there. Thanks for the information bro Nono. Your trip summary is again so informative and helpful...

Hope memory will reopen again when bro fed83 check it out, otherwise we will have one less choice in this wonderful land
Because of this
Old 10-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Because of this

start Fr around 15 minutes of this clip...
Ill see some familiar faces

Its NB. The girls outfit , Ah Txx and blurred faces gave it away..

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang

Last edited by nyquist; 10-11-2016 at 12:01 PM. Reason: More infor
Old 10-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please allow me to assist in putting up the video on board...

Oh my god, familiar faces?

I believe the below is what you wish for us to see...

I am only guessing as i dont understand the language from the video.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

That gal who was interview in the hotel (book from berry) her name is yuni price is 1.6mil (previously 1.5mil). Now no more working there. Went back kampung liao. Should have ask for ah tek autograph when i was there earlier when i was rubbing his belly. Also berry price went up another 100k. Looks like theres a couples of 1.6mil at berry

Btw when to memory at 1.30pm but it was close. Will try at night again to see if its open. There was a razia early last month point out from bronono. 1 new ktv/boking (own by a malaysian owner) was close which i shall not name (no point saying the name since its close. Due to this razia thats why it was close at memory that time.

Last edited by fde83; 10-11-2016 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you plan to stay in Formosa Hotel,Nagoya Spa and Massage is just about 2 mins walk away. I don't like crowd,so that place is often my 1st choice whenever I bring relatives or gf to Batam.

Shopping and movie at Nagoya Hill Mall is near too (refer to Map above),so I don't need to elaborate more.

During the day,if you really have nothing to do,can also go Alishan Family KTV too,hehehe...

Hope that helps.

*I quote-locked most photos to prevent others from quoting my whole long post.

** I apologize if this reply came too late.
Thanks for your advice. I have not bring my gf to Batam yet cos she is busy lol...
Old 10-11-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6076 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because of this

Who said that there is nothing worth in Tanjung Uncang?? I only read negative comments about it here. In the video, I see something totally different
I must go to check personally
Old 10-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Why do I suggest KTM resort? It was becos they have just renovated their resort and it gives a romantic peaceful feel the last time I was there. Its near the seaside,also have KTV,a nice pool and a spa (Spa Villa).
Spa villa is at least 50% more costly than Nagoya spa & msg on spa package .
Old 10-11-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from memory and sadly theres only 1 gal there. Looks like the raid has an effect and since the former boss of memory (senior bros can chime in if im wrong) when to hawaii and the raid, gals at memory is now at hawaii/more selection is available there.

I extend my stay till saturday and pre book a gal from sri kandy (my 1st time) hopefully it goes well
Old 11-11-2016, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
..The kris kandy mummy is so chio till many pple asking that can we book her anot..hahaha......
LAST nite . I WAS able sneaked out (go buy bakso)to drop by SK..
This was my 2nd time I step into SK.
Remember the 1st time I discovered SK was with my girl, and I was punished(not allowed to go balai) to extend her.

I was impressed by their system ...
When I walk in, someone activated a sort of alarm to
Get the girl alerted and more girl steaming out from the back.
And even more surprise..
Chio mm asking me how come I'm not with my regular.
I pondered how she know me....
Have a few words with her them she reveal they she was with nb.
She knows me and my regular.

she knows that I'm just doing "window shoping"
But she still did the assemble call.
And when I left.
I was surprised to hear all girl saying
"terima kasih" together.
This is my first experienced of this kind.
For Other joint I only see black faces.

Has Any bros experienced fr other joint?
Old 11-11-2016, 05:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
That gal who was interview in the hotel (book from berry) her name is yuni price is 1.6mil (previously 1.5mil)..
That is the outcome for not getting united to control the booking fees. The booking fees will rise and sing dollar will drop to 1 sgd to below 9000 rupiah.
Really like to see 1 sgd to 8000 rupiah. Will pray hard for it to happen.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

I dont how other guys do it but 7 shots for the last 3 days and im extremely tired, still got another gal from sri kandy coming in later. Phew!! Is an understament.

Not just sri kandy thou other joints also i have the same welcome and goodbyes but there are 1 or 2 occastions that i manage to get black faces. Espcially those joints that i went many time but never did i took their gals, it comes to a point where the papi is at boiling point or mami just saying why i long time never took her gals
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1