The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 05-11-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectsex View Post
finally got 1 Chinese Indonesia girl from tanjung pinang, after chatting for 2 hrs and exchange wechat finally agreed to meet up for coffee at Nagoya hill. To my surprise, her look I rate at 7-10 only 23 years old. She came here alone for holiday too, we went for dinner at wey wey seafood, and she bring me to roastera pub to relax, after drink 1 towers of beer. Will recommend this pub,just beside square. With liveband.after finished our tower of beer, 2 of us abit tipsy, I ask her whether wanna continue drinking in my hotel, and she agree. And had 2 bonking in my room, and stay with me till noon. This trip got bad and good experience.
Bet ur PM box be full.

Thank you
Old 05-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
yeogeorge73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post
You must be quite lucky bro. My experience with Da Vienna earlier this year was not as good.

First, the bed sheets were stained. You could see black/grey prints that covered the entire bed.

Second, the toilet area had full of black mold growing at the rubber seams of the toilet glass in the shower area. All over the toilet was the same thing.

Third, Grab cannot even come into this hotel - this is not true for many other hotel such as Harmoni Hotel etc. I hate it when Grab can't be used (and I don't have an Indo SIM card).

I guess the only saving grace is that they provide 2 free bottles of mineral water as well as the fact that the breakfast spread was decent. Hahahaha.
Ic. Haha my 3 times experience there was good lea. The room was nice and well maintained. I did not check for those prints you mentioned. I only know that I have a very comfy sleep there hehe

The toilet glass door doesnt look nice. In fact You cant shower for too long also as the draining system is not good. But I won't be in the toilet for too long also hehe. The important thing is the toilet flush is working and shower tap is working.

For Grab, ask them go Alframart. Personally, I feel that the price you pay for the convenient location and comfy room is value for money hehe
Old 05-11-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
ssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guess I suay then. Wahaha. But Da Vienna got gym right? That's a good perk. Go gym already body ache ache then go massage also shiok.

I agree location is convenient - was just super surprised Grab couldn't come in. Last time talk to Grab drivers, they say usually hotel, most know their foreign tourists prefer Grab, so when those thug taxi drivers try to be funny, hotel owners got power / influence in Batam, tell them to GTFO. But I guess some hotels "pakat" with these taxi drivers.

Btw, you get SIM card, how much was it in total again? I only maybe once a year go Batam, don't know whether worth to buy SIM card. If come often, can just top up. But if once a year, I think will expire(?) - then bo hua.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeogeorge73 View Post
Ic. Haha my 3 times experience there was good lea. The room was nice and well maintained. I did not check for those prints you mentioned. I only know that I have a very comfy sleep there hehe

The toilet glass door doesnt look nice. In fact You cant shower for too long also as the draining system is not good. But I won't be in the toilet for too long also hehe. The important thing is the toilet flush is working and shower tap is working.

For Grab, ask them go Alframart. Personally, I feel that the price you pay for the convenient location and comfy room is value for money hehe
Old 05-11-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

ssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah, you paid $35 / night for Hana hotel? Why so ex bro? I last time stay at Hana Hotel (it's the one with a sport massage place 1 min walk away right?), I think I paid like low 20+ for a night. Got the room at first floor. Can be quite noisy for the first floor in the morning / night. But I would say, the facilities are quite new and decent.

Yeah, breakfast is not just not good bah. It's totally bad. For those who wanna know, it's basically rice, egg (not sunny side up - the nasi lemak kind), cucumbers and that's about it. They have bread to toast and some unripe honeydew and orange.

I think they have fried noodles too, but I wake up too late, bo liao. LOL. But I see the noodles also nothing much.

Quote:
Just finished my batam trip 3d 2n with 1 kakis. We stay at hana hotel, hotel is not bad $35 per night, but WiFi is bad in room breakfast is not so good. On Friday, once I check in hotel, change rate is 11050 nearby money changer.not familiar in batam, so engage a taxi bring us find cewek, 1St farm is hawaill, was quoted 1.5m juta for a young girl, find it ex, wanna bring down to 1.3m juta, but okt say cannot. So it piss me off, then went to 2nd farm MM, see a girl I like, okt quotes me 1.6m juta, after neg 1.4m juta, I take it, and told me guarantee whatever.my girl went to hotel, got this gfe feel,bath for me in toilet, auto bj and give nice service. Then at night went to harbour bay wey wey seafood, definitely worth it, food is nice. Then went back hotel bonk another round. And my nightmare start, around 1am indon time, my girl told me she can't sleep here, want to go back office sleep. I say why, she just go bath and pack up. Then ask me give taxi money for her, I say now what time only. She just ignore, and keep asking me for tip. I didn't give and she just go out take put the key card throw on floor and slam the door. Just my luck, my friend booking a girl at 1m juta milf from another farm and stay with him till morning 7-8am. Pls avoid MM farm if possible.
Next days went to bridge massage for 2 hrs massage, very worth it only 150k, and give good body massage. It's better to get a sim card for data for 100k, and use grab whatever place to go the max I pay only 13000 per trip.went to utama area at sakura massage. Went in choose girl from album, 100k 1 hrs. Massage is piano types, pop up golden question, I choose bj at 300k.bj for very long and neg make love top up 100k. Totally new experience and not bad. Will RTF next time. Before went to batam I download the app tantan, finally got 1 Chinese Indonesia girl from tanjung pinang, after chatting for 2 hrs and exchange wechat finally agreed to meet up for coffee at Nagoya hill. To my surprise, her look I rate at 7-10 only 23 years old. She came here alone for holiday too, we went for dinner at wey wey seafood, and she bring me to roastera pub to relax, after drink 1 towers of beer. Will recommend this pub,just beside square. With liveband.after finished our tower of beer, 2 of us abit tipsy, I ask her whether wanna continue drinking in my hotel, and she agree. And had 2 bonking in my room, and stay with me till noon. This trip got bad and good experience.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
yeogeorge73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Guess I suay then. Wahaha. But Da Vienna got gym right? That's a good perk. Go gym already body ache ache then go massage also shiok.

I agree location is convenient - was just super surprised Grab couldn't come in.

Btw, you get SIM card, how much was it in total again? I only maybe once a year go Batam, don't know whether worth to buy SIM card. If come often, can just top up. But if once a year, I think will expire(?) - then bo hua.
Hmm, I never visit their Gym. My gym is in my own room with my personal trainer Not all hotels grab can enter but this problem is quite easy bypass by searching for alframart or another landmark hehe. I have still yet to figure out if there is any possibility of grabbing from Ferry terminal hehe.

For the SIM Card, my friend in Batam got it for me. He just brought me to the shop below BCS mall, I pay money and I get the card. No registration needed hehe. My friend is a regular there though, not too sure if his presence simplify the whole process. I guess it all boils down to communication and trust. There is a chinese speaking uncle just outside the arrival hall. If you can speak chinese, maybe you can ask him. Its always good to have internet connection everywhere you go. I guess what stops some people is the hassle of getting a SIM card in Batam.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Perfectsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah, you paid $35 / night for Hana hotel? Why so ex bro? I last time stay at Hana Hotel (it's the one with a sport massage place 1 min walk away right?), I think I paid like low 20+ for a night. Got the room at first floor. Can be quite noisy for the first floor in the morning / night. But I would say, the facilities are quite new and decent.

Yeah, breakfast is not just not good bah. It's totally bad. For those who wanna know, it's basically rice, egg (not sunny side up - the nasi lemak kind), cucumbers and that's about it. They have bread to toast and some unripe honeydew and orange.

I think they have fried noodles too, but I wake up too late, bo liao. LOL. But I see the noodles also nothing much.
This is 1St time staying hana hotel, opposite got a massage but is a booking joint. Should be this hotel u stay before.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Great question to ask here
He need more info to decide to go btm or balai even Bangkok...
Is not a SBF Newby.
but...
He just "like to ask......"
And refused to read.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is 1St time staying hana hotel, opposite got a massage but is a booking joint. Should be this hotel u stay before.
hi, which booking joint is it?
Old 05-11-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
around 1am indon time, my girl told me she can't sleep here
Disco time bro.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Wah ok. Time for me to take a look at BCS mall liao. See those sold in SG only lasts a few weeks before expiring completely (i.e. cannot top up).

Hahahaha. Truth be told, I never tried booking joints before. Just usually go around for massage, and try luck.

Quote:
Hmm, I never visit their Gym. My gym is in my own room with my personal trainer Not all hotels grab can enter but this problem is quite easy bypass by searching for alframart or another landmark hehe. I have still yet to figure out if there is any possibility of grabbing from Ferry terminal hehe.

For the SIM Card, my friend in Batam got it for me. He just brought me to the shop below BCS mall, I pay money and I get the card. No registration needed hehe. My friend is a regular there though, not too sure if his presence simplify the whole process. I guess it all boils down to communication and trust. There is a chinese speaking uncle just outside the arrival hall. If you can speak chinese, maybe you can ask him. Its always good to have internet connection everywhere you go. I guess what stops some people is the hassle of getting a SIM card in Batam.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Wah, I never see before. Hahaha. The massage place I talking about is Sports Massage - absolutely clean place. But have at least 5 outlets in Batam.

Quote:
Old 05-11-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
I was a victim before, and I did report. When I went to report the case (at nite), the police told me to come back tomorrow morning bcs they were running of the form (report form , which they call it formulir). I was with a local friend and my friend knew the game, passed the police some coffee money and out of nowhere, there is a form available.
Come to think about it, the people i try to interact least with in Batam (or Indonesia) is the police. I would rather face a robber, a pickpocket ,a bag snatcher,then a policeman (or any of them from any authorities,eg custom officers,army in uniform etc) in Indonesia.

Same applies for when i am in Malaysia,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Bro 5 digit only not 6.
Last time below rp10k/$ it was 4digits
E.g..9990,9995.
Now above 10k/$ it becomes 5digits
E.g. 11015
Normally the opening quote would be 1xxx0 e.g. 10950 for NAGOYA main road.
If at carrot area like in mall/ferryTerminal..the first quote could be 1xx00 e.g. 10900 ,11000

When bargaining ...
Then they add more significant digit.
to improve their competitiveness.
Usually the extra 5rp will came up if they know you changin big amount..
Almost 5 years going to Batam,i have changed 10550/SGD (illustrated amount) in Batam ,but never 10551,10552,10553,10554,10555 per SGD etc (illustrated amount) before,likewise in Singapore. Which is why i am curious about how you guys manage to get that kind of rate.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkbread View Post
Hi bro, I read previously that you could get some vitalista massage at Indo Rasa massage. But I did a Google check and seems they are not opened on weekends? That just doesn't make business sense.
Indo Rasa closed down, just like Permata Indah (same boss).

Most girls moved to other parts of batam.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-11-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

A small reminder, if any of you guys are using Telkomsel sim card, its time to go clear your Telkomel points by end of 2018,hehehe... what i do was i check my amount of Telkomsel points using their web site (i dont use their apps):

https://www.telkomsel.com/en/support/contact-us

Above link will bring me to this page :

Click on Log-in to go to this page (as pointed by the arrow), which will bring me onto this page below :

After which key in my Telkomsel HP number and click on Get Code. A One-Time-Password will be send to my Telkomsel HP number. Key in the given code onto the "Enter Code" part of screen (follow by clicking on Enter button).

Then i will be able to see how many Telkomsel points and how much money i have left on my sim card (and some other stuffs too).

Likely to go find time get some more expensive food at a lower price in my upcoming trip,hehehe... Zenbu Japanese restaurant sounds pretty cool (tried it last year,hehehe...).

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-11-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6292 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For the SIM Card, my friend in Batam got it for me. He just brought me to the shop below BCS mall, I pay money and I get the card. No registration needed hehe. .
About SIM cards and the registration issue for foreigners, I posted this:
https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...ostcount=12020
Today is very easy to buy a pre-registered SIM card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
A small reminder, if any of you guys are using Telkomsel sim card, its time to go clear your Telkomel points by end of 2018,hehehe...
Uh... I am used to transfer to one of my ladies the residual credit on the SIM card before leaving Batam (usually in range 20k-50k).
It's a token of appreciation which is well received, and I would lose that money anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Come to think about it, the people i try to interact least with in Batam (or Indonesia) is the police. I would rather face a robber, a pickpocket ,a bag snatcher,then a policeman (or any of them from any authorities,eg custom officers,army in uniform etc) in Indonesia.

Same applies for when i am in Malaysia,hehehe...
The only contact I had with Batam Police was quite instructive:
https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...ostcount=12024
In Kuala Lumpur, instead, a night of a few years ago I had to pay a significant bribe to avoid them take away the Viet girl who was with me (with passport, but with entry clearance expired ONE DAY BEFORE).
Those corrupted policemen patrol at night right looking for someone like me in company of a foreign girl, surely in the business, to milk the cow and make cash. I was trying to take a taxi on the street, but the police car was quicker than the taxi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1