The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 11-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 0
jacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to beholdjacky chan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah he View Post
Good rate !!
if u know the tricks
Old 13-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dreamingboy91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Orchard Towers

This is my FR:

Was at orchard during a weekday and I have 2 hour before I met up wif my friend so I decided to go and have a "massage" at OT. I didn't had much research before I decide on the MP I wanna go and there was quite a number of choice for me. The 1st few lvl was quite scary for me as they were outside trying to pull me in. In the end I went in to 1 of the top few lvl shop as there weren't much ppl outside pulling customers and it seems less scarier than the others. Went in and found out they r PRC(which I prefer more than thai and others and look much better) and were bz inside and they come out to serve me in a short time.

Due to the lack of time, I decided to take the 30min package and I choose 1 which I prefer (frm body onli). She then lead me to other shop which was located at the same lvl but at a more isolated location of the building.

After gng in and taking off my clothes, she started her massage. After 5min, she go straight into business and ask me which 1 I prefer, the price she offer was freaking high initially and I manage to lower it to $100 for a BJ which is still v high after looking at the FR of some senior here.

Her service was quite gd initially but started to switch frm BJ to HJ(after 10min) as she said she was tired so I said ok. After like 20min of continuous HJ, she as me to dyi as the time is up. I repeat again, this is my 1st time trying this kinda service and I was like lol... Ok.. I diy lor.. Wad else can I say? However when I was diy, she still give my brother some tickling and stuff which I somehow felt great and manage to give it out after few min.

After the whole event, she cleaned me up and I gave her the $$ and left.

Name : nt sure the name
Look : 6/10 (I'm v strict on face)
Body : 8/10
Boob : more than D (white)
HJ : 5.5/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : Didn't try
Massage : 6/10
GFE : 6/10
Overall : 6/10 (Good service, not a time watcher)
Damage : 50 + 100 (Massage + HJ) (was my 1st time to this kinda place and I didn't have much research before I go as this was a last min thingy)
RTF : maybe?? If I'm able to find better and cheaper 1 I might nt go bck...
Old 13-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dreamingboy91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my FR:

Was at orchard during a weekday and I have 2 hour before I met up wif my friend so I decided to go and have a "massage" at OT. I didn't had much research before I decide on the MP I wanna go and there was quite a number of choice for me. The 1st few lvl was quite scary for me as they were outside trying to pull me in. In the end I went in to 1 of the top few lvl shop as there weren't much ppl outside pulling customers and it seems less scarier than the others. Went in and found out they r PRC(which I prefer more than thai and others and look much better) and were bz inside and they come out to serve me in a short time.

Due to the lack of time, I decided to take the 30min package and I choose 1 which I prefer (frm body onli). She then lead me to other shop which was located at the same lvl but at a more isolated location of the building.

After gng in and taking off my clothes, she started her massage. After 5min, she go straight into business and ask me which 1 I prefer, the price she offer was freaking high initially and I manage to lower it to $100 for a BJ which is still v high after looking at the FR of some senior here.

Her service was quite gd initially but started to switch frm BJ to HJ(after 10min) as she said she was tired so I said ok. After like 20min of continuous HJ, she as me to dyi as the time is up. I repeat again, this is my 1st time trying this kinda service and I was like lol... Ok.. I diy lor.. Wad else can I say?However when I was diy, she still give my brother some tickling and stuff which I somehow felt great and manage to give it out after few min.

After the whole event, she cleaned me up and I gave her the $$ and left.

Name : nt sure the name
Look : 6/10 (I'm v strict on face)
Body : 8/10
Boob : more than D (Natural, soft and white)
HJ : 5.5/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : Didn't try
Massage : 6/10
GFE : 6/10
Overall : 6/10 (Good service, not a time watcher)
Damage : 50 + 100 (Massage + HJ) (was my 1st time to this kinda place and I didn't have much research before I go as this was a last min thingy)
RTF : maybe?? If I'm able to find better and cheaper 1 I might nt go bck..
Old 14-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingboy91 View Post
RTF : maybe?? If I'm able to find better and cheaper 1 I might nt go bck...
Total 150 for DIY??? She really made a fool of a carrot head out of u!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
naughtyben22 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Total 150 for DIY??? She really made a fool of a carrot head out of u!!!
So expensive ah!!! $150 in all, end up you DIY. Not worth it! These bunch of PRCs are money suckers!!!
Old 26-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

cannot blame him lol... as you walk around ot those lady will try all mean to make you go in saiding gaving sgood rate blab blab... alot of time almost cannot control myself but lucky that some bro post their rate here if not i also become carrot head to them...
Old 26-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Summersnowz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's why I'm avoiding that place to prevent myself from being a carrot head.
Old 26-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
AuntyLosy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
oh shit !! I got shock when i see this video and i don want go into details cos i want make things worst...bro u really got this girl into trouble..how can u video her and post online..u ever think of the consequences!
Hahahaha fucking hell, dun be a siant
Old 28-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Anyone knows if Joanne still working there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
Yup, Joanne is still working there.
Was there yesterday for lunch. Since there so thought of her. Walk past both her joints a couple of times but never see her so decided to ask her colleagues and ladyboss. I was told she got caught in the act by AV a few weeks back and is no longer working.
Old 28-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Man,

thats really too bad, she was my favourite....

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 28-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 23
Blurrr is one of the Best!Blurrr is one of the Best!Blurrr is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
Was there yesterday for lunch. Since there so thought of her. Walk past both her joints a couple of times but never see her so decided to ask her colleagues and ladyboss. I was told she got caught in the act by AV a few weeks back and is no longer working.
Yup, it's true. She was caught fully nude and in the act when AV raid. Heard the raids have become more frequent recently too.
Old 28-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
mr clean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymr clean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ya is true ... now aday av come every day morning n afternoon plus nitetime... aleardy 3 shop been close ... so guys pls stay away from ot masssage alot of fishing going on.... got some tips they going to close all massage shop in ot ..... so watch when having fun..... a lot of new fish going here n there....
Old 28-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I feel orchard tower has the biggest choice of big boobs. Just lousy service
Old 28-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

AV jus swing by this afternoon, was there to meet a IT client at the OT office but come down all the girls all timidly sitting in their shop with a small group of men/women interrogating one shop by shop discreetly

stay safe people
Old 28-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
blowfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah he View Post
Unit number ?