The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anna, My Elder Sister

That was the beginning our after school jaunts in the numerous side streets off Mountbatten Road. I turned into an Ace cock sucker never spilling a drop of his cum. I was on a mission to demonstrate to him that I was superior to anything step sister could do. I needed him to adore me more than her, to need me more than her. I adored sucking his prrick and eating his cum.

At the point when the chime rang for schools out each day would rush to the toilet to take off my bra and panty and then go the where my brother in law would be waiting for me.  Three to four times each week he would be there and I would joyfully jump into his auto and as he drove off my hand would zoom to his groin feeling and rubbing his masculinity, stirring his craving for me. I could feel his prick broadening and would begin to unfasten him and haul out his dick for my eager mouth. I would begin to give him a blow job as he drove. As he traveled along Nicoll Highway his hand would go after my butt and snake into my undies crushing my butt cheeks and fingering  my pussy and ass!

When he stopped his auto at another street, we were both so horny and could hardly wait to get at one another. He would jump under my pinafore to assault my bra less tits, sucking one and afterward the other like a starving child. He would pull aside my underwear and endeavor to oral my pussy, extending his tongue to lick my clit maneuvering on the front seat of his auto. He would need to complete me with his fingers giving me 3 to 4 climaxes at a time. I would then keep on blowing him until he came into my mouth. I was turning out to be truly an apt little 14 year old slut, always effectively getting him to blast in my eager mouth and after that sucking him dry, not spilling a solitary drop. I would feel happy when he told me how good I was.

On those days when we couldn’t have our sexual melee after school, we would get together in the washroom at home. Whenever there was a safe time we would flag one another and meet in the restroom for our ‘quick ones’. I would lean against the wall whilst my future brother in law bowed before me to give me head. I adored his tongue licking and his mouth sucking on my clit, when his mouth overwhelmed my entire pussy with his tongue attempting to enter my virgin opening. I would then respond by sitting him on the toilet and taking his cock right down my throat without choking me anymore and I must say I turned out to be great at taking him fully down my throat without gagging anymore. I was positive that I gave a better head job than my sister ever could.

In those days, for a 14 year old all I knew or felt was that I could win against my sister for his affection. It was bitter sweet vengeance for being made to feel like a worthless individual from my step-sister and gran mamma but also having my innocence taken. He started to want me more and more I guess hoping to penetrate my virginity, this lecherous man.

This went on for quite some time and eventually he married my sister and they moved out together. By that time I had finished off my junior school and was 16 years of age. The door between the bedrooms and the toilet had been removed taking away our opportunity to use the restroom for our erotic adventures. I no longer anticipated him picking me up from school and I found a new beau. We dated for some time and eventually were to be married. Prior to our wedding my husband to be requested that we lay everything on the table – anything from our sordid pasts that could come back to haunt us or may interfere in our future happiness.

I recounted and came clean with all the lurid details, of my past lust and feelings for my brother in law, the man who we had broken bread together with and had married my step-sister.  Duan was shocked! Speechless! And after some time just walked away. I felt by opening my heart and being honest with him I had lost him forever and I sat crying alone in his parents’ loungeroom apartment for many hours. Eventually he returned, pale and I feared what was to come.

He said, ‘Min, we have to make this right. We cannot allow him to get away with this. If he did this to you he may do this to others. How on Gods earth can we even be civil or in the same room with this horrible man.  He is a pedophile”   His words resonated with me and my resentment, anger and fury came to the fore and I saw my brother in law as the sexual predator he was. Fondling, touching, licking an innocent 13 year old virgin making her do erotic acts that should be solely for her future husband and certainly not from a minor. Exposing himself and performing sexual acts in front me with my sister. I said, ‘ How do we make this right? I cannot go to the authorities’.

He was gracious, chivalrous and constantly supportive and understood those were the days when minis were in design and we young ladies would wear our hemlines most of the way up our thighs. Exposing innocently our undies not realising what we were doing to the desires of evil men like him. It was not my fault that my brother in law did this to me at 13 years of age, I was a still innocent and did not understand my desires – but now would be the time for accountability, for reckoning, for getting even and my future husband and I forged a plan. A plan of revenge. A plan of sexual humiliation that would ensure that he never seduced or abused another young woman again, if in fact he would ever want another woman again.

We planned and plotted for weeks with fine detail of when and where this was to occur. Ensuring that no witnesses or others would be able to help him. It became an obsession and mission for us to right the wrongs of my past and tomorrow was the day that our plan would be made to action. Tomorrow my brother in law would pay for the sins of his past.

Old 31-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anal Thirst

Any man or woman will tell you that sex is the best thing that ever happens in life, it is an enjoyable thing that most people like participating in, like many other people I am also a die-hard fucker and I like having sex at any place at any time because it makes me feel complete, energetic and healthy. During my free time I like traveling around the globe for new experience in sex and trying to get the best quality sex as well.

Recently I visited Singapore purposely for getting new sex experiences because I have read much about the sex story and the theory I got about the sex in Singapore made me want to put it in practical terms and to tell you the right facts. I have never had great sex like I had in Singapore, the place is a hot bed of vibrant and fulfilling sex all thanks to the five-star hotels, beaches among other locations and the absolutely beautiful Singapore women. Those things made me have conducive and sweet sex, believe me that environment contributes a great deal to the quality of the sex, sometimes it is not about how you do it but where it is being done which is why exotic and erotic Singapore gave me my lifetime fucking experience.

It all started when I touched down in Singapore, the sunny City that is also a Country, I had in mind several places to visit and I choose to start with the five-star hotel known as Hotel Lavender, I took a taxi to the place and as if luck was on my side I met with a beautiful woman who had all the best qualities that I wanted for a Singapore woman, her figure was amazing, her hips didn’t lie at all, she had curved hips and everything in her made me fall for her, I had already undressed her in my mind and was visualizing on how I will fuck her, my penis was already erect without even having spoken to her. I introduced myself to her and her name was Candy, a sexy name like her, for many men convincing a lady is such a headache but for me I had all the vocabularies in that world, when it comes to that I am always good at it, no lady has ever taken more than an hour to dance to my tune, I was born with a tongue of honey and as Candy can be my witness, with my persuasive powers it only took me around 45 minutes to get her full attention. Though I must admit that Singapore women are a bit tricky but all the same I got her under control and it was now the perfect time to explore her as well as Singapore.

For some reasons I didn’t want to fuck her at the Lavender hotel, I wanted to get her first into the sex mood because I have found that when a woman is in the mood of sex she can do wonders in bed and that is what I like, to have quality sex and as a man you must first prepare the lady both physically and psychologically otherwise you are setting yourself for a disappointing sexual experience. So I decided to take my Singapore queen to some exotic places in Singapore. It was somewhat hot so I decided that a swimming pool would be a nice place to start, of course Hotel Lavender had a five-star swimming pool but to show Candy that I was interested in exploring her and Singapore we shifted to another hotel known as Peninsula Excelsior Hotel, a terrific Singapore Landmark Hotel. We went directly to the pool and when Candy changed to her swimming costume I almost collapsed, she was beautiful beyond compare, I wanted to jump into her and fuck her right there like I had never before but I cooled it down though inside I was boiling hot, my penis could not control itself and shot up it was over active and standing waiting for the moment when Candy opened her legs to me.

My main purpose for the swim was to get fresh and also cool off as well us preparing myself and her for my sex, we swim as we caress each other in the water and I almost gave her a shot in water but I can just control it, I must say that this lady knows how to swim like a fish, she was home in the water, what luck that I had! Someone once told me that if you want to know a woman who has special skills in bed then take her to a swimming pool and watch her swim, if she can move freely in the water like a dancer then she can as well dance in bed, and that I confirm to be true.

After having our seduction swing we toweled off together and then went up to the room. The room was fantastic and classy and we opened a bottle of wine that we shared together and the electric atmosphere intensified as we both knew what was shortly to come. Somehow we made it to the bedroom and lay her down and slowly took her clothes off. Her porcelain doll like skin was almost translucent – she was so very beautiful with those lovely breasts exposed to me and those nipple erect to my touch and kiss. I kissed her all over from her neck to her toes where I sucked them gently as she began to moan and writhe. I could see a small wet patch appearing on her cotton undies and so began to ascend her silky smooth body and kiss her clitoris through her panties.

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

地址 : 301 Yishun Ave 2, Singapore 769093
聯絡 : 94678381
時間 : ---
消費 : $100/1Shot1次/60 mins
611号 Sha Sha 莎莎
Age 年龄:24
Height 身高:160
Boobs 胸围:34C
Services:Shower togetherv - Bath oral sex - BBBJ - Nipples - Roam - 69Type - Painting - CIM - Simple massage - Grasp root - FJ - GFE
服务:鸳鸯浴 - 浴中萧 - 无套口交 - 舔奶头 - 全身漫游 - 69式 - 舔鲍鱼 - 无套口爆 - 简单按摩 - 抓根 - 有套做爱 - 女朋友感觉
Damage 价格:$100/1Shot1次/60 mins
Room & CD Included 包房包套
Lacation 地点:North Area 北部地区 Yishun 义顺
Mobile 电话:94678381
联系时请说从天上人间看来的! Please say $$$$$$ see

http://th.nightlife141.com/index.php
Old 31-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

i like this thread
Old 31-08-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
defecto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread, thanks!
Old 31-08-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

I took my time to kiss her and pulled her cotton panties to the side revealing the most beautiful pink flesh that was moist and dripping. I could not take my eyes of her beautiful pussy as I began to finger fuck her, touching her sharp big boobs with my other hand. Her moaning intensified and she began to spread her legs revealing her insides to me as I began to put two, then three and finally four fingers into that sweet hole. I began to believe that this lady was actually a kind of woman who one would think that she was created only for sex, she was hot from toe to the tip of her head. Candy could not resist it anymore, she began to beg me to fuck her i had already aroused her to the bone, she was getting weaker and weaker.

Candy said, ‘Please fuck me. I need you inside me. My cunt is wide open for you.”

I said, “We have all afternoon and night. We need not rush this – I am enjoying you squirm – I want you to desire me more.’

She said, “You don’t understand. I need you. I need you more now than I have ever needed a man. My insides are full of desire that only your erect cock can quench.’

With that she grabbed hold of my erect cock and began to suck it. She took it all the way down her throat until I could feel her gag. The sensation was unbelievable and I pushed my cock even further down her throat. Tears began to appear in her eyes but she did not pull my cock out of her mouth. If anything she forced my cock further down her throat by grabbing my ass with one hand and pulling me towards her whilst with her other hand she began to massage my balls. Never before had a woman been able to take my whole 8 inch cock inside her mouth and throat but Candy was sucking my dick like her life depended on it.

I could feel my cock throb and although my thinking head was saying to not blow but to satisfy her first my penis was enjoying experience that it had never had before. The throbbing intensified and before I knew it I began to cum in strong spurts deep inside her throat. First one spurt, then two spurts and the intensity was so great that I pulled my cock out grabbing it and stroking it vigourously as three, four, five and six more huge white fountains of cum came out of my cock all over Candy’s face. Jizm was flying all over her face as she held her mouth open catching some of my man juices. Globule of sperm were hanging from her chin, nose and other parts of her face. I could not believe I had cum all over her sweet and pretty face. Candy was certainly living up to my expectations and more. She grabbed some tissues that were on the bedside table and began to wipe her face clean as she said with a wicked smile, “Well now you know what a true Singapore blow-job is like – it is time to get that cock of yours back up and pound my pussy hard. It is time to satisfy me with your hard cock. It is time to show me that not only can you talk the talk but you can walk the walk.’

The tables had turned slightly. I was no longer being the instigator – now I was being the pursued. This brought a wry smile to my face as my spent cock was already beginning to stir looking at Candy who had laid back down on the bed in front of my with her legs spread and began to play with her sweet, wet dripping pussy in front of me as she said , “Come on big boy. Show me what you’ve got.”

Candy was a beautiful Singapore Queen and now it was me that beginning to understand her world of sex. Her juicy vagina looked so tempting I fell to my knees and began to first lick around that hot honey pussy then finally darting my tongue in and out of that pink silky smooth hole. She tasted fantastic and her liquid juices trickled in my mouth and down my throat. This Singapore passion was driving me insane and it was not long before my cock was throbbing again – hot like an active volcano ready to release its lava in vicious eruptions.

Then I got up and my thick 8 inch cock easily penetrated her lubricated pussy. It slipped inside and I slowly moved each inch of me inside her. She moaned and cooed with delight. Many times in the past when having sex with Asian women they have not been able to comfortably take my whole manhood inside, but this was not a problem with Candy and soon I was completely inside her as deep as my cock would go. Once there I slowly started moving my cock in and out as she grabbed my back and pulled her nails down it scratching me. I am sure it drew blood but it did not hurt but did indeed inspire me to pick up the pace and start thrusting my erect dick in and out of her. She was beginning to understand that I too knew the ways of sex.

My thrusting soon became pounding as I viciously fucked her harder and harder. Candy not only responded but spread her legs wider and then folded them around my neck causing her bottom to be uplifted and her back arched off the bed. She began to scream out in delight and started yelling profanities that I thought never could be released from the lips of such a gorgeous Singapore Woman. Her pussy then started to tighten and spasm around my cock and within moments she was squirting her juices over me and soaking the bed. Her breathing was erratic and as the squirting began to slow she held up her hand to slow me down and said, ‘Please give me just a moment… I do not believe I have ever been fucked like that before and my pussy is so sensitive.   Please just a moment before we can continue.’

I then pulled my cock out of her and to my surprise she grabbed hold of it and with her tongue began to lick if. First the top, then the bottom and then lifting my cock and sucking my balls.   She licked my cock completely clean of her cum juices and the pre-cum that was on top of my head. Slowly she began to suck my cock again, not the deep throating demon that she was before, but gently.

She then said, ‘You have the biggest cock that I have ever had before. I want you to try something but you have to be gentle ok.”

I said, ‘Ok. What is it?”

She said, “I want you to fuck my ass, but your dick is so big and thick I am not sure if I can take it. You will have to be really gently and if I ask you to stop you must as you may damage me.’

I could not believe what I was being asked and agreed whole heartedly.

I then went down on her again but then started to kiss and lick her ass cheeks. I then turned her over and began to caress her buttocks and kiss her upper thighs. I then grabbed hold of her hips and lifted them in the air so she was in the doggie position displaying her womanhood proudly to me. I began to lick her thighs, cheekily darting my tongue in her pussy and finally I began to lick down her crack, spreading her ass cheeks wide until I came upon her pink and beautiful rosebud. I began to kiss around this delight and I noticed that with each kiss her ass moved slightly opening and closing. And as each kiss got closer to her actual hole the movement increased in motion.

Then I kissed her asshole, delicately, warmly, slowly and finally I began to tongue fuck her ass. She moaned and began to sway in delight. I did this for many minutes and when finally I got up with her ass cheeks still spread by me I saw that she was ass gaping at me. Her ass was wide open and I could see the pink shiny flesh inside her. Oh what a sight to behold – this was more than I could have ever bargained for.

I said, “Are you ready Candy?”

She said, “I was born ready for you cock lover.’
Old 31-08-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

放課後の教室で… – 琴吹まりあ

出演 琴吹まりあ

シリーズ ——

評価評価 ★★★★

女優タイプ AV女優 パイパン ロリ系

Tag: UNCENSORED, Shaved pussy, lolita

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...HEYZO_0702.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/dvfspx3fbf2...0702.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/wc9kjiimmyc...0702.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/7gl1jcobkcw...0702.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/1b9j282br1w...0702.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/kcfgetxyos1...0702.part5.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/8lxkz9ioiwwt...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/r6opcz035d3r...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/sbo9640mw64g...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/elbr836t6i4r...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/dd4c8scjv3pw...part5.rar.html

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

ャンギャルのお仕事~ローションでぐちょぐちょ~ – 井上英李

出演 井上英李

シリーズ ——

評価評価 ★★★★

女優タイプ 美脚 AV女優 スレンダー 美乳

Tag: UNCENSORED, slender, lotion, gal

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...HEYZO_0703.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/pxk7zhcaamw...0703.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/2yf2s0caer4...0703.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/r1yl7zvy8bx...0703.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/86qqdyirqo2...0703.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/8y4wv6j5f5j...0703.part5.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/hvhoy346o8ri...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/1aziaq8ch4b0...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/hf0idivxe0t5...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/jy3axb63zr8i...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/8c9qggaokn92...part5.rar.html
Old 31-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Aguero16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, thanks!
Old 01-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

My cock was throbbing and my head was pink and tingling as I put some Superslyde lubricant on my prick and then poured some in her still open ass. I saw it glistening as it trickled in her pink meat and they her sphincter must have felt is sliding down and it puckered up. With her ass now closed I slowly rubbed the head of my cock around it and delicately placed more and more pressure on it. Candy was moaning and then after a few moments my cock popped inside her ass that was now clamping down and spasming on my cock.

My 8 inch thick cock looked huge in her delicate anus and I slowly and ever so delicately began to insert my cock deeper and deeper inside her. Contrary to what most men say about anal sex I prefer to slowly insert my whole shaft into that hot love hole rather than doing short strokes in and out as many women have complained that it hurts before I get even halfway in. Centimeter by slow centimeter my cock slowly entered her going deeper and deeper with her giving a low moan throughout the process. Finally my cock was in her – the whole 8 inches and this is when I slowly started to rhythmically move within her, slow short ones at first and each time increasing the length of the stroke Until Finally I was fucking her in the ass.

Her moans raised a pitch in octave that I took to believe she was enjoying it now so now I started to increase the strength of my strokes within her until finally I was pounding her ass. Sweat appeared on her porcelain skinned back and she began to push her rear end to me now in sequence to my thrusts. She was an ass fucking anal queen and she was starting to go off.

She told me to lie down and somehow we contorted and I managed to lie flat on the bed with her back facing me and my cock still inside her. She began to move upwards and downwards and I had a clear view of my thick lubricated cock going in and out of her. She then sat down as hard as she could on my cock and began to grind it in her ass. She put all her body weight on it so that all I could see was her crack whilst her ass devoured my manhood.

Her grinding became more and more vigorous and she was moaning and getting sexually animated and began to yell sweet obscenities, ‘fuck me, fuck yeah, fuck my ass, you ass fucking cunt’ and more which only turned me on more. Finally she let out an almighty scream and her ass began spasming on my cock , “Fuck I’m cumming’!!!

For more than a minute I felt her ass spasming until it slowly subsided and she fell to the side with the biggest smile on my face. My cock was still hard and erect and needing to be relieved. She said, “My ginie really wants that but would you prefer to fuck it or my mouth?”

Wow, what luck. Candy was one hell of a performer. I said, “Well why stop at one.”

With that she smiled and pointed to her open mouth. As I moved my cock towards her mouth she grabbed my cock and began to use her tongue circling the head, then licking the shaft and final lifting up my cock and sucking my balls. Good god this felt good and I was really looking forward to this blowjob!

Strip Teaser

Blowjob Funny Vids
Old 01-09-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Studio: X-Art

Born To Be Wild

Tag: UNCENSORED

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...To_Be_Wild.mp4

X XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Studio: realitykings

Working Out With Briana

Tag: UNCENSORED

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...ith_Briana.mp4

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

お姉さん厳選SSS級可愛い女の子メモリアルBEST

監督:
メーカー: ケイ・エム・プロデュース
ジャンル: フェラ中出しお姉さんベスト、総集編美少女4時間以上作品

出演者:

Tag: CENSORED, Creampie, soshuhen, pretty girl, cum inside, blowjob

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_BAZX-080.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/4b4meau8w0v...080.part01.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/z4fx839qwvc...080.part02.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/lbqafi6gp6w...080.part03.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/up1mxcsj91m...080.part04.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ffj12av6yuy...080.part05.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ycybgblwprk...080.part06.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/82rcle4gvve...080.part07.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/sryei2gjv5i...080.part08.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/l8gqrlgghka...080.part09.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/rlhi2ks6eaa...080.part10.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/tgtlrzp658i...080.part11.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/74rxqmsp707...080.part12.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/phe1kl220su...080.part13.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/cyjefv6eah0...080.part14.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ry8obgu6jrn...080.part15.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/77204i3tlowh...art01.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/lwlmm0q4w5gq...art02.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/c6jvqlwpwua5...art03.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/z0w392oshqgx...art04.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/cs7k3gl9ro6e...art05.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/72abfna2rk62...art06.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/nxqtyxli0i2a...art07.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/12iw9l4ynd70...art08.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/bjqd6ofipvxk...art09.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/cunf9oohbm8k...art10.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/l914ta5w5hyu...art11.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/rh0u3x3w0xzj...art12.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/6thykv9zrwl3...art13.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/tl890gdc5rha...art14.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/06v8dyvojffo...art15.rar.html
Old 01-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Another exciting new short story.....

Mangrove Erotical

I sat in my chair looking out my window. I was trying to finish up my final project for my medical internship. I should have been more focused like i usually was, but tonight I couldn’t keep my mind off home. I would be returning in just a few days, but every minute seemed like hours and hours like days. I couldn’t eat and I couldn’t sleep. I just stared out my window seeing the rain trickle down the glass and panes. London was such a dreary place. I couldn’t imagine anyone wanting to live there and the past six months completing my internship there had felt like prison.

My mind started to wander to the last night before I left home in Singapore, the night I spent with Fiona.  She was a friend of my sister and very attractive. I don’t get nervous easily, but she made me nervous. She told me my haircut wasn’t suitable for England and that I should come by her apartment for free cut and shave, that it would be a favour since she thought the world of my sister. I insisted that I couldn’t accept, but my sister persisted that I needed it and how impolite it would be to turn down the services of one of Novena’s finest stylists. So at last I agreed.

When I arrived outside her apartment, I was a little taken back. The building she lived in had twenty floors and she was on the nineteenth. I had to press a button outside and wait for her to buzz me in.

“The door will be unlocked. I’m tied up on the phone, but come in and have a seat in my chair. I will be out in just a moment.” she told me over the intercom.

When I walked in there was a large picture of her hanging in the foyer. She was naked-or appeared to be. She was holding a red silken sheet that matched the colour the colour of her lipstick. I got lost in the art for a minute, her features we so symmetrical and striking. There was no one I had seen before like her.

I’ll be right there!” She said, awakening me from my trance. I quickly darted for her studio room and sat down in her hair cutting chair.

I looked around. Everything was black, white, and red. It reminded me of her. Whenever I would see her out with my sister, she would always be wearing small black dresses and red lipstick in high heels. She always was so sophisticated.

I heard her walking across the floor towards me, her high heels clicking on the hardwood floor.  “Oh you’re going to need a shampoo first, come here and sit down in my shampoo chair”.

I got up and sat down again in her shampoo chair. I felt slightly uncomfortable, but forgot my discomfort when the warm water hit my scalp and she began running her fingers through my hair and I shut my eyes.

“Your sister tells me you haven’t had much luck lately.” she tells me. The smell of perfume fills my nose and I open my eyes to see her leaning over me, the very top of her cleavage exposed. Was I there just for a haircut or was it something more? I didn’t want to misread her signals and offend her and my sister find out. I resisted the urge to touch her for the moment. I would need to be sure.

I haven’t. I was passed up for two promotions since I started working for my old company and then the girl I was dating moved back to Japan. She didn’t give me much notice either, she told me she was moving and was gone three days later. No real reason, she just said she wanted to move back in with her parents. Now I have an internship in England, but there’s no guarantee that I’ll be promoted when I come back. They’ve lied to me twice about promoting me, so I’m not sure the effort is even worth it to go.” I confessed.

“I have something for you. It was a gift from a shaman on Pawai Island, Singapore. It’s a Bracelet of Success.” She told me as she wrapped a towel around my neck and led me back to the cutting chair. Her fingers seemed to linger as she placed the bracelet around me hand. “Just remember, success comes in many forms.”

There was a sudden crash and I looked to see a photograph of a Mangrove Forest in a frame lying on the floor surrounded by shattered glass.

“Clumsy me, I’m constantly bumping things with my elbows.” She laughed as she grabbed the broom.

“Did you take that picture?” I asked her.

“I did. Kayaking is one of my hobbies. Maybe when you come back from London we can go one day.”

“Yes, I love kayaking.”I responded. Just then, her intercom has a ring.

“I’m here.” says a man.

“Come on up, I am with a client, but it shouldn’t take much longer.” she says and she presses a button.

When he came in, he gave her a kiss on the cheek and then I noticed her large engagement ring on her finger. I felt awkward and confused. I tucked the bracelet she gave under my sleeve.I sat there while she cut my hair and gave me a shave, trying to make polite conversation. I continuously would think about it over and over. Did she not know he was coming? Was she just being nice to me? Did she say we should go kayaking meaning just me and her or me and her and my sister? I was frequently fighting off the questions in an attempt to do better at my internship.  I only took the bracelet off to shower. The more I would think about, the more convinced I was that she DID want me. You don’t give people jewelry just because they’re your friend’s brother. She must have been attracted to me and her fiance seemed completely naive to our obvious chemistry. I resolved that as soon as I got home I would take her kayaking and we would do everything that my mind and body wanted to do to her that night in her apartment before we were interrupted.

The evening my internship ended, I went to the airport to see if I could get a ticket for home for that night. Most of the other members on my team were going to stay in England for another week since we didn’t have to go back into work until the following Monday, but I was a man on a mission.

The next day, I landed back in Singapore and got a cab to my apartment. I had a good shower and put on fresh clothes and headed to Fiona’s apartment. I hoped she didn’t have customers today. We needed to be alone. I buzzed her over the intercom and told her I was in the mood to go kayaking and asked if she had customers.

“No she said, come on up.” I could feel my body hardening on the elevator ride up.

The guy from before answered the door to my dismay. “Hey kid, Did Fiona tell you the good news?” I guess to him I was a kid. He looked like an old man to me. “We got married last Saturday. We just got in from our honeymoon!” He exclaimed. My heart and penis sank.

“We are so tired.” She appeared with a smile. I never had noticed before, but Fiona looked at least twelve years older than me. I had never seen her without her makeup before.” We aren’t going to go, but you are welcome to borrow our kayak and the truck. The compass and the map should be in the front seat.” She said as she handed me the keys.

I thanked them both as politely as I could muster. I felt defeated and stupid, but since I was stuck with their kayak for the day, I would at least give it ago on my own in the mangrove forest. It may even be good to help clear my head I decided.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
macux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 01-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
GaryAblett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, camping too
Old 02-09-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

My first few hours on the water felt like heaven. The water was clear, the sky was blue with just a few clouds, enough to make the sun more bearable. Looking around at the scenery was really therapeutic and I began to relax more and more. Eventually my eyes became heavy and I decided taking a quick nap wouldn’t hurt me one bit.  What felt like a minute, must have been hours. I was awoken to the rain pounding me and filling up the inside of the kayak. Had the London weather followed me back? It was already dark. The wind blew in wild gusts and the once still water felt like a raging river and I began fighting to keep the kayak afloat. The wind blew me into the center of the mangrove trees which was actually a good thing since I could steady the boat by grabbing onto the roots and branches. It stormed for over an hour before it let up.

By then, I was worn out again and very, very hungry. I hadn’t eaten or slept the night before because of my rush to get home to Fiona. I tore off the stupid bracelet and threw it into the water. In the distance, I spotted a glimmering light. Could someone be out there In The Mangrove Forest? Maybe someone who could help me?

“Hello!” I yelled. The light went out a few seconds later. I used all my energy paddling over to where I thought it came from. In the moonlight I could see a tiny tree house forged between five or six mangroves.

“Who are you?!” a voiced yelled at me.

I winced the second a flashlight shone in my face.

“I’m Eric. I mean no harm, I just fell asleep in my kayak and a storm came and now I’m tired, starving and lost.” I told her.

“Take my hand!” she told me and she lead me up the stairs to her shack in the trees. A lantern lit up the tree house. I looked around at all her supplies. She had a bed, a radio, boxed food, and bottled water, and not much space. I was amazed at all the things she had fit into such a small space.  Then I got a good look at her for the first time. She was breathtaking. She had long beautiful hair that went all the way down her back and hid her breasts since she wasn’t wearing a shirt. The only thing she was wearing was a long worn out skirt that I could see right through, it was so old and tattered. Her skin looked soft and she batted her long eyelashes when she talked.

“I’m Claire. I don’t have a last name. I will help you, but on one condition. You tell no one of my existence.” She said shaking.

“You can trust me, don’t be frightened.” I assured her, I caressed her trembling arm with my hand. “Are you hiding from someone?”

“Sort of. My dad was involved with the mob and they got angry with him. They killed my mother and my father was a war veteran so he said he knew how to survive in the wild, so he took me out here to live a long time ago. I was only 10.  One day a few years ago he left to go get his medicine in the city, but he never came back. I’ve been on my own ever since. I don’t know how to live around people or how to act normal since I don’t know any regular people. I know how to take care of myself, so I stay here.” She told me, looking a little embarrassed.

“Wow. how long do you think you’ve been out here alone?” I asked.

“Years. I don’t know how many… maybe 6 or 7 – time is irrelevant out here but tonight I will take care of you.” she said right before she kissed my cheek.

“I want to take care of you too.” I told her.

I could feel the blood rushing from my head to my penis. I kissed her mouth and pulled her close. I could feel her nipples harden against my body. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I kissed and licked my way from her neck to her breasts to her stomach.  I placed my hands on her knees and spread her legs. I placed my face on her vagina and began licking her back and forth between her hole and clitoris and she began to moan. I began sucking on her clitoris and stuck my finger inside her vagina. She began groaning even louder as I fingered and sucked her. I couldn’t wait any longer, when she kicked off my pants and underwear with her feet.

My penis glided right into her tight, wet canal. I was sucking on her nipple, when she let out a loud moan and felt her pulsating on my phallus. I told her I was about to come too and she said “Come in my mouth, I want to taste you.”

I pulled out and she put her soft, wet lips around my penis. She used her tongue as she went up and down me and nearly engulfed my entire manhood with every other stroke. I watched her suck me as her mouth filled up with come and she swallowed my juices. I could not have hoped for anything better.

After our spectacular night of pleasure, she helped me find my way back home. I have now bought my own kayak and I paddle out to spend my weekends with my new-found love every weekend. She is still too afraid to go into the city, but I hope that in time I can convince her to leave behind the old shack in the mangrove forest and come live with me.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

東京熱 レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション Vol.105 愛内希

出演者 愛内希

シリーズ エクストラビデオ – 他ジャンル系 スカイハイエンターテイメント レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション

カテゴリ 中出し

Tag: UNCENSORED,Creampie, cum inside

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...ot_RED-171.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/6y1s5unfxp2...171.part01.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ftvsc53bt7d...171.part02.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/foj1zcffkm0...171.part03.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/dnlp2qsp950...171.part04.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/shhu2a41dx5...171.part05.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/arh44k82h70...171.part06.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/duf0arzlqpi...171.part07.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/mxkuoakfzwv...171.part08.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/1yjuxft8xab...171.part09.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/q1k63qmf6nh...171.part10.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/qoghdgrwes0...171.part11.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/pb2sfbmavy6...171.part12.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/jl3ibzkqrpd...171.part13.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/ie8smk8fksno...art01.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/t92tgydxs3ch...art02.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/mygzioz606ss...art03.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/329wga6i4fxt...art04.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/zf93vqmf0y4j...art05.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ju28819xyt2o...art06.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/s54hifeeug43...art07.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/qouppsuerubk...art08.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/2vdlcbriv9w6...art09.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/lxfs28gzse5e...art10.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/bucmittys37z...art11.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/fxswxgs5f42m...art12.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/28mlu3mx6vme...art13.rar.html

あなただけに語りかけてくれる夢のようなセンズリサポート!卑猥な言葉とジェスチャーで男を射精天国に導く JERK OFF INSTRUCTION VOL.2

レーベル: Fetish Box/妄想族

ジャンル: その他フェチ淫語痴女

出演者: 北川エリカ小早川怜子神波多一花上原花恋涼川絢音花咲いあん神納花

Tag: CENSORED, Delusion group, Kitagawa Eria, Kobayakawa Reiko, Kamihata Ichika, Uehara Karen, Suzukawa Ayane, Hanasaki Ian, Kanou Hana, fetish, slut

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_ASFB-274.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/z33bph2ukla...-274.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ntlto0uuyyk...-274.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/omcq9shgdak...-274.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/q5njpc22k6z...-274.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/g33tg01xeqs...-274.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/0u14kanrt2w...-274.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/k8f64sgfl62...-274.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/172uebzg68o...-274.part8.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/7wdk676gbx4p...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/d34lrpg6uei6...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/fp7y0ur14pp4...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/x47gog5youfa...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/6z4zycm0of8d...part5.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/lre39v9ep76f...part6.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/nf38hmjnldok...part7.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/6v0gzo65b3q0...part8.rar.html

出演 渋谷ひとみ

カテゴリー: オリジナル動画,美乳,中出し,制服,パイパン,バイブ,クンニ,初裏

ユーザー評価: ★★★★★

Tag: UNCENSORED, vibe, Creampie, Shaved pussy, cum inside, cunnilingus, uniform

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...090117-491.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/b0o4j7uv0wl...-491.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/40ifl819x3b...-491.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/wgmvmordo9r...-491.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/i87yjacoew7...-491.part4.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/zrh06yed76gh...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/i3yolrsbj69d...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/5cnp5vj0pejo...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ygoymn0u4zii...part4.rar.html
Old 02-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Another exciting... Hot.... Story......

Taipei Virgins

Why did it have to be so Hellishly hot? “How am I going to make it through another day at work?” he wondered for what seemed like the millionth time, in the dark, at 3am. Really, if this life was going to work at all — to be worthwhile, he had to find a place where the air-conditioning doesn’t die again in the middle of the night, leaving him thinking those dark thoughts about the futility of it all.  After all coming to Tapei City, Taiwan, a modern metropolis with Japanese colonial lanes, busy shopping streets and contemporary buildings. The skyline is crowned by the 509m-tall, bamboo-shaped Taipei 101 skyscraper, with upscale shops at the base and a rapid elevator to an observatory near the top. Taipei is also known for its lively street-food scene and many night markets, including expansive Shilin market.

“Oh what has become of me? Where is my faith in the Lord?” David’s self-flagellation was interrupted by the dawning realization that lack of sleep must be doing the Devil’s work, playing on his thoughts, driving him to doubt. Closing his eyes, he sought strength in God.

David awoke with a start. He had overslept! He would be late for work. The big boss would not be impressed. It had not always been like this. Waving good-bye to the folks back in Spokane, David had set out to do God’s work, spreading the Gospel in Asia. The flight had been exciting but nothing had prepared him for the craziness that was Taipei. And that heat! Sure, there had been some hot times in Arizona but it was never so humid. The air was never so heavy, just sitting there, on your chest, pushing you down, like a giant snake. The Tapei steamy night — it made breathing hard. And besides, back home, the air-conditioning worked!

Those thoughts again! Why did he always return to doubt and question? He was here to save souls! Most of these poor people didn’t have reliable A/C, either. He was here to rescue them from hardship and despair. How could he do that if he wasn’t committed? In any case, the sun was up. David was up. Time to get ready and go to work. Oh yes, and to Wei-ting.

Life had already changed so much for David. He struggled with that, a lot. It never really felt totally comfortable, this mission abroad, doing what he had been “destined’ to do. Everybody else was happy. He liked making people happy. But still, something was not right. “I should be so happy doing this,” David argued, to nobody. Well, nobody but David. And God. “But doesn’t God want me to be truly happy?”

David had tried. He really had. Every day, he washed, got dressed, and headed out on the bicycle. To visit the people who needed his help. Every day, he came home and asked himself the same question: “What am I missing?” “Surely the answers to life are there already?” David picked up the Bible and held it close. It was familiar. The answers were there in his heart and in prayer with God. He knew this to be so. Or did he? Why didn’t he have the answers? Why was he still searching? Was he still searching?

Ruefully, David had realised he was stuck. He could not go home yet. His mission was completed but he knew he had not done his work. And in any case, how could he go back home filled with doubt and so many questions? He knew he would not be able to face his family and friends like this. He could not lie to them but he could not say what he honestly felt. In desperation, David had found a new calling, at least temporarily, he hoped. There was a never-ending demand for foreign English teachers in Taiwan. He could remain in Taipei City, improve his language skills, get to know the people better and eventually, or at least that was the plan, return to his ministry among the people. He would be better armed for the fight for salvation.

There she was “May”, Wei-ting was her proper name. Or rather, the phonetic expression. Her proper name would be impossible for most Americans to get right. Tonal languages were just so alien for the Westerner. So, nicknames were better. At least until friendships became closer.  He had not even noticed when it had happened. That day when getting up in the morning and heading to work had changed. Forever, it now seemed. Where once he had thought almost non-stop about how to do his work, how to progress, how to make it toward getting back to ministry, and returning home to the welcome appreciation of the church and his family.

Now it was all about May.

She had seemed interested in his life story. To her, it was as alien as the inner workings of Taiwan life were to David. But that had been very attractive, her interest. He tried to focus on his ministry, on church life, on how dedicated he and his family were to living the life they should. But there was so little about this he could say to May. So strange — he could have preached for hours to other Chinese. Now, he didn’t want to talk to May about it. He wanted to know about May. And the more he wanted to know about May, the more he wanted to share David with May. It was so hard. How could he have these feelings? This was wrong! Everything he had learned told him so. But it felt right. In his heart, as much as he searched, and as much as he prayed, it still felt right. “God, the pain! I don’t know what to do!”

For May, things had not been much easier. Her and him? She had a better idea about how she felt, and she could see how difficult it was for him. He was so different from the other boys. The boys she had grown up with. They didn’t find it difficult. But she never let them. They were rough, rowdy. So driven by ego. Always needing to prove themselves. And so loud! Loud in everything they did. Stupid! In any case, she could never. Mama and Baba would probably ground her for life! Things had always been very strict at home. This was necessary! After all — had her parents not literally had to fight to survive? Strict order and following rules must be maintained. And she would marry a good boy from a good family. A Chinese family! There was no other good family.

But those steamy nights had a way of playing on people. It didn’t matter if you were a local, hot and heavy was hot and heavy. It ground you down, wore you out, left you gasping for breath and seeking refuge from the sweltering, oppressive atmosphere. A way out. Relief.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1