The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
it is going to be an uphill task to score at Stamford Bridge let alone win...but I am hoping that the Mighty Reds can sneak in one goal and hold out for a draw...becos honestly Stamford Bridge now a days seems to be a fortress and chances are they will probably put one in first...
We gain nothing from having negative thoughts. Let's stand together behind our team, regardless of difficulty of the task ahead. I think we stand a great chance. We are going to rest most of our 1st 11 this weekend while almost the same Chelsea first 11 will be running their guts out this weekend against Man U, at Stamford Bridge. You never know if any of their key players will pick up injuries or tire themselves out. If any of their centrebacks are injured, that's it, we stand a STRONG chance.

I think our fresher legs will be a huge advantage in the 2nd leg. Notice how we score 2 goals in the last 10 mins against Arsenal, whose first 11 player 3 matches against us in 1 week.

Come on bro... We can do it. Did you guys see the Liam Harker banner? That's a very nice gesture for a dying kid.
Old 24-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Chelsea is a gd team,but they do not hv The Special One in their corner any more.
Mr Grant is no where near Mr Jose.
Old 24-04-2008, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
We gain nothing from having negative thoughts. Let's stand together behind our team, regardless of difficulty of the task ahead. I think we stand a great chance. We are going to rest most of our 1st 11 this weekend while almost the same Chelsea first 11 will be running their guts out this weekend against Man U, at Stamford Bridge. You never know if any of their key players will pick up injuries or tire themselves out. If any of their centrebacks are injured, that's it, we stand a STRONG chance.

I think our fresher legs will be a huge advantage in the 2nd leg. Notice how we score 2 goals in the last 10 mins against Arsenal, whose first 11 player 3 matches against us in 1 week.

Come on bro... We can do it. Did you guys see the Liam Harker banner? That's a very nice gesture for a dying kid.
we don t need anyone of them injured cos we gonna go to the bridge n beat them fair n sq.they won t be lucky this time.so wat if they start favs we will just finish the job.
Old 24-04-2008, 06:40 AM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
it is going to be an uphill task to score at Stamford Bridge let alone win...but I am hoping that the Mighty Reds can sneak in one goal and hold out for a draw...becos honestly Stamford Bridge now a days seems to be a fortress and chances are they will probably put one in first...

Btw how come Petr Cech face seems different....looks like distorted..
frankie he looks abit like u huh,he had 50 stitches after a training ground mishap.
Old 24-04-2008, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
fuck fuck fuck knn wtf is wrong with riise?????
bro frankie wats wrong,his right leg is for standing only not kicking,oh well jus 1 of those days.
Old 24-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
shadezz69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshadezz69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
We gain nothing from having negative thoughts. Let's stand together behind our team, regardless of difficulty of the task ahead. I think we stand a great chance.
I echoed Bro Xgenre sentiments here.. As supporters of the REDS, we juz keep the faith and believe in our team. Hopefully next week, on the morning of 1st May, we will be here rejoicing a REDS victory and gloating over the BLUES failure to get to Moscow; denied yet again by our MIGHTY REDS.
Old 24-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

we got to be fast off the blocks and get the first goal. my worry is if it continues at 0-0 for too long, we will find it difficult to change momentum. tactically, rafa has got to be spot on for this one. it's a tough match to manage for sure.

but one thing i can be sure about, we are not going to lie down in this one without a fight.
Old 24-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
一夜之情 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

long time supporter of liverpool reporting!

all the best for the 2nd leg CL semis against chelsea.
Old 24-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We gain nothing from having negative thoughts. Let's stand together behind our team, regardless of difficulty of the task ahead.

Definitely the lads so far never fail in CL. All we need to do is to whack at least 2 goals or go into a draw and go for the penalty shootout.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 24-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Definitely the lads so far never fail in CL. All we need to do is to whack at least 2 goals or go into a draw and go for the penalty shootout.
Yes 2 goals!
and all I blived was that the winner will be decided at anfield *sigh*
Old 24-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We gain nothing from having negative thoughts. Let's stand together behind our team, regardless of difficulty of the task ahead.
Totally agreed there. We the supporters of Liverpool must stand behind them & we must believe we can get the necessary result we want.

You Never Walk Alone.....

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 25-04-2008, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILLFULL LICK View Post
Dont Fxxx ard with LIVERPOOL AND RAFA IN EURO COMPITITION!!!For that im really superstitious
Hi guys, I dug up 20+ pages tp find this classic post. At a time when the results haven't been favourable, just remember what our bro SKILLFULL LICK posted before.Hope that post brings up a smile and cheer up all bros here. We are still in the race for the final in Moscow.

With the first leg results and the EPL still open to the top 2, I hope Man U and Chelsea field their strongest side in EPL this weekend and lose to both us and Barcelona next week.
Old 25-04-2008, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I reckon both Man U and Chelsea will their strongest available 2nd team for this match.
Both are so close to the CL final which have eluded them for so long.
Likewise we will do same for this weekend, saving our best 11 for the return leg at Stamford Bridge.
Hopefully this weekend will favour us in the return leg.
Old 25-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool Fc New Home Kit

The waiting is finally over as we unveil the first exclusive images of Liverpool's new home kit for 2008-10.
Club partners adidas have once again excelled themselves in combining style with tradition to produce a kit every fan will want to wear with pride. And guess what? You can pre-order yours online now right here on Liverpoolfc.tv.

The designs are already a big hit at Melwood, where the attention to detail and new V-neck are proving popular.

Club captain Steven Gerrard commented: "I'm really pleased with the adjustments they've made. The neck is a lot better and there's some lovely bits of detail."

Midfield partner Xabi Alonso is also happy, adding: "I am really pleased. Wherever you go in the world you see people wearing Liverpool shirts, whether it's Asia, Africa, Europe or Australia. This is one of the reasons why it is an honour for me to wear the Liverpool jersey."

The designs, which include a sleek black outfit for goalkeeper Pepe Reina, have taken months to perfect.

The results will be available in shops from May 22, though if UK customers order online before 9pm on May 18 we guarantee you'll have it on launch day.

Unfortunately, while we will endeavour to deliver all other Europe and R.O.W orders on that date, no guarantee can be made.

As an added incentive to pre-order online, you'll get a free £10 LFC Retail voucher with every adult and junior shirt (whilst stocks last, terms and conditions apply)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 25-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkano View Post
I reckon both Man U and Chelsea will their strongest available 2nd team for this match.
Both are so close to the CL final which have eluded them for so long.
Likewise we will do same for this weekend, saving our best 11 for the return leg at Stamford Bridge.
Hopefully this weekend will favour us in the return leg.
Will no one ever learn from the 'great' professor Wenger? weaken the squad for the league match and lose the CL game later?

How I wish neither of Scum or Chelshite will win the league this season
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1