The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Awaiting for weekend FR from you again ...
Camping ⛺️ here..
Heading to Duxton tonight.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
bro post fr. thankz.
Old 22-07-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Can share which pub you went bro?
Old 23-07-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
its me la. 10 Jul.
Hi, Bro,
Thank you.
Upzz you back with my humble 7 points - from Wankjanice.
Cheers
Old 23-07-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Hi, All,
I had a long night .

Started off at Pub A . Went in and sat with S. Nice girl but I was not in a mood as another girl, SH, kept trying to join in - That second girl used to be my regular but totally pissed me off last week when I bought her a drink but she just left my table when an Ang Moh came along. Told her that she made her choice last week and told her to f@#k Off!

Left and went to pub B. I like this pub as they have some nice girls. Sat with a new girl, T. Short but very sweet and speaks good English. Pub however was very quiet and brightly lit.. I was the only customer which was strange. Then I found out that the place was raided 1 or 2 nights ago and 5 girls deported. T and the other girls were very subdued and very nervy. I guessed they would not be much action there tonight, so left and went back to Pub A.

This time, SH stayed away and I chose J, a girl that I know from before . With the first drink, she was all over me, rubbing me with various parts of her body. So I decided to bring her into the VIP room. Like most oher girls, once in the VIP room, she got wilder. She did not even bother to turn on the TV, just increased the volume of the music to drown her loud moaning.. She was very willing to do whatever I requested, it was a fun time.

As a result of my hopping pubs, I ended up spending more than I planned to but it was a good evening..

As for raids, I seldom see Pinay pubs getting raided. Met up with some friends on Saturday and they said that the Viet KTV they were in was raided 2 nights in a row....

Maybe time to go visit Pinay pubs in JB.. Definitely cheaper but not by much (RM90 for the $50 beer in Singapore.), girls are more desperate for business and I heard much easier to tar pau, if you are into that kind of thing.

Based on advice by senior samsters, I will only respond to experienced samsters with good reputation) when I receive PMs on where and who.

I hope you understand. These raids are not a good sign. Taking away my only de-stresser!!
Old 23-07-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Hi, Bros,
I want to thank the Bro who upped me 15 points this morning at 8.52am.
You did not leave me your name.
Please PM me your name and most recent posting so that I can up you back.

Cheers
Old 23-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, All,
I had a long night .

Started off at Pub A . Went in and sat with S. Nice girl but I was not in a mood as another girl, SH, kept trying to join in - That second girl used to be my regular but totally pissed me off last week when I bought her a drink but she just left my table when an Ang Moh came along. Told her that she made her choice last week and told her to f@#k Off!

Left and went to pub B. I like this pub as they have some nice girls. Sat with a new girl, T. Short but very sweet and speaks good English. Pub however was very quiet and brightly lit.. I was the only customer which was strange. Then I found out that the place was raided 1 or 2 nights ago and 5 girls deported. T and the other girls were very subdued and very nervy. I guessed they would not be much action there tonight, so left and went back to Pub A.

This time, SH stayed away and I chose J, a girl that I know from before . With the first drink, she was all over me, rubbing me with various parts of her body. So I decided to bring her into the VIP room. Like most oher girls, once in the VIP room, she got wilder. She did not even bother to turn on the TV, just increased the volume of the music to drown her loud moaning.. She was very willing to do whatever I requested, it was a fun time.

As a result of my hopping pubs, I ended up spending more than I planned to but it was a good evening..

As for raids, I seldom see Pinay pubs getting raided. Met up with some friends on Saturday and they said that the Viet KTV they were in was raided 2 nights in a row....

Maybe time to go visit Pinay pubs in JB.. Definitely cheaper but not by much (RM90 for the $50 beer in Singapore.), girls are more desperate for business and I heard much easier to tar pau, if you are into that kind of thing.

Based on advice by senior samsters, I will only respond to experienced samsters with good reputation) when I receive PMs on where and who.

I hope you understand. These raids are not a good sign. Taking away my only de-stresser!!
thanks for the fr bro. how i wish i can up u twice. lol.
Old 23-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
thanks for the fr bro. how i wish i can up u twice. lol.
Me also!! Now must find 1000 other samster before we can do it again.
Old 23-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 9
hkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey guys, wondering is it hard to get the girls da bao? is it like pataya need pay barfine?
Old 23-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkgcia View Post
hey guys, wondering is it hard to get the girls da bao? is it like pataya need pay barfine?
Ta bao is very dependent on your chemistry with the girl.

Days of "bar fine"are long gone here.

Read this - https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17238620&postcount=1
Old 23-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

hkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ta bao is very dependent on your chemistry with the girl.

Days of "bar fine"are long gone here.

Read this - https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17238620&postcount=1
thanks.

That means if he girls are fine, i can just bring them out wothout pay anything to pub other then LD?
Old 23-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks.

That means if he girls are fine, i can just bring them out wothout pay anything to pub other then LD?
It is very pub and girl dependent. Some would not go out until you meet their "quota"of drinks. The girls will tell you that it is a pub policy but after a while, after getting to know teh bosses,I realsed that it is mostly a girl defined policy, not teh pubs...
Old 23-07-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Hi, I want to thank another Bro who upped me 13 points this mornng at 11.29 am. He just left a message, "nice bro"".
Please identify yourself so that I can up you back.
Thanks
Old 23-07-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is very pub and girl dependent. Some would not go out until you meet their "quota"of drinks. The girls will tell you that it is a pub policy but after a while, after getting to know teh bosses,I realsed that it is mostly a girl defined policy, not teh pubs...
Wow that's useful tips!
Thanks and up you
Old 23-07-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow that's useful tips!
Thanks and up you
Thank you, Bro. With zero, power, you upped me zero points.. but it is the thought that counts.
Give me 2 weeks and i will up you back.

Cheers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1