The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer13 View Post
Just had swift from tiko.

Looks: 9/10 similar to first Pic, pretty, with a pimple here and there. Under the dim lights have the cfm look.
Body: 8/10 nubile body with smooth skin. Boobs only b, not c as advertised, but still handful and soft. All natural body, syt frame (syt is relative, I'm 30 so everything is syt to me lol)
Shower: 8/10 sop clean till very thorough. Too bad no shower action.
Catbath: 9/10 very playful with her tongue action around the nipples and licking the whole body.
Frenching: 9/10 speaks very fluent French. Very nice lips that are just nice to suck on during frenching
Bbbj: 9/10 her tongue is what makes the whole experience good. Very nice suction and tongue action around the balls.
Fj: 8/10 nice tight pussy with decent cowgirl. Finished both shots in missionary cuz I kenna leg cramp when trying to doggie lol
Gfe: 9/10 passable English and tries her best to make me feel comfortable throughout the session. Gives a decent massage too.
Rtf: maybe. See how, maybe try Taylor too to complete the combo lol. Too bad no tarma
Speaks french? That’s good. Will try her soon. Btw you said she had pimples. Able to recall if she had any on the lips? If got on the lips maybe it’s cold sores and that is herpes for sure. Must becareful
Old 22-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer13 View Post
Just had swift from tiko.

Looks: 9/10 similar to first Pic, pretty, with a pimple here and there. Under the dim lights have the cfm look.
Body: 8/10 nubile body with smooth skin. Boobs only b, not c as advertised, but still handful and soft. All natural body, syt frame (syt is relative, I'm 30 so everything is syt to me lol)
Shower: 8/10 sop clean till very thorough. Too bad no shower action.
Catbath: 9/10 very playful with her tongue action around the nipples and licking the whole body.
Frenching: 9/10 speaks very fluent French. Very nice lips that are just nice to suck on during frenching
Bbbj: 9/10 her tongue is what makes the whole experience good. Very nice suction and tongue action around the balls.
Fj: 8/10 nice tight pussy with decent cowgirl. Finished both shots in missionary cuz I kenna leg cramp when trying to doggie lol
Gfe: 9/10 passable English and tries her best to make me feel comfortable throughout the session. Gives a decent massage too.
Rtf: maybe. See how, maybe try Taylor too to complete the combo lol. Too bad no tarma
Woooo Taylor swift came here for us to bonk wor.
Care to share if her Kitty is Clean shaved?
Both looks delicious.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

Not must fr from Emmanuelle. Is the stable ok recently?
Old 22-07-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
One minute you say rtf, one minute you listen to what others say... Obviously you do not know what you want or just all talk lol...
Actually she's over rated I just want return just to give her all my hot sperms in her pussy haha.. but then also good la she my $180 as okt no reply me haha.... haha u think I want return for her with LV bag ah. Her kc power strong but I not carrot like the other people haha..
Old 22-07-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rulaifozu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros. anyone tried kanda from merci ? any bros mind to share ?
Old 22-07-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Tried Jenny from Merci.

Lots of fake FR writers here definitely.
Poor service.
Stretch marks over her flabby tummy from recent childbirth.
Fake D cups with stretch marks over her boobs and scars underneath the breasts. Look horrible. Impossible that anybody could mistake them as natural.
No fresh towels.
Dingy hotel central location.
Poor service. Out in under 1 hour.
Yet she was fully booked on Friday....

Do up my points for an honest FR and $$$$$ $aved.
Warning again to anymore bros dumb enough to visit this.
Old 22-07-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
reddead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays quite jialat. Prices went up, services went down. Even got okt gives wrong room number. Knocked guy answer.. Wtf lol..

Even in geylang also same. No more commandos even on the $150 range.

Nowadays buy air ticket fly over play better. Want what have what.. Haa
Old 22-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddead View Post
Nowadays quite jialat. Prices went up, services went down. Even got okt gives wrong room number. Knocked guy answer.. Wtf lol..

Even in geylang also same. No more commandos even on the $150 range.

Nowadays buy air ticket fly over play better. Want what have what.. Haa
Now okt is more about earning commission he don't care if girl lousy or what. U tell him girl lousy he will tell u back ok I will tell her but in the end won't tell or he don't reply u or he just reply with ok
Old 22-07-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Tried Jenny from Merci.

Lots of fake FR writers here definitely.
Poor service.
Stretch marks over her flabby tummy from recent childbirth.
Fake D cups with stretch marks over her boobs and scars underneath the breasts. Look horrible. Impossible that anybody could mistake them as natural.
No fresh towels.
Dingy hotel central location.
Poor service. Out in under 1 hour.
Yet she was fully booked on Friday....

Do up my points for an honest FR and $$$$$ $aved.
You must be damn sian! Pity u!
Old 22-07-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rtf third time for bobo from sex amazon

Even though the promotion is over but she still worth the price. If you like big natural boobs with slim body can go for her but she not the commando type but willing to please you. She be leaving this wednesday so better fast. Location at central apartment and easy to travel by public transport.

Last edited by aggressive; 22-07-2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old 22-07-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

OKT needs to update his thread.
Just had Candy today fromn Mypussycatdolls.
Apparently she just cut her hair. Not that long hair anymore..
Looks fresh

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty Clean carry herself well)
Boobs:10/10 (Soft Nice Firm)
BBBJ/CIM: 9/10 (Nicely done. BBBJ starts at shower. CIM first shot)
Massage: 8/10 (Offers a massage that's really nice after my first CIM shot)
FJ: 10/10 (Rides very well. Cow girl position best while playing with her spotlights)
GFE: 9/10 (Frenching, English TCSS)
RTF: If I am in that area probably yes

Not for SYT lovers. Wont turn down a girl like her that's for sure still.
Suitable for Boobs/CIM/Wild hardworking type of girl lovers.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 22-07-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
Natty looks very cute

Wow... look at that face.
if she stares into your eyes while giving you a BBBJ.
I don't think anyone can last very long.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
OKT needs to update his thread.
Just had Candy today fromn Mypussycatdolls.
Apparently she just cut her hair. Not that long hair anymore..
Looks fresh

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty Clean carry herself well)
Boobs:10/10 (Soft Nice Firm)
BBBJ/CIM: 9/10 (Nicely done. BBBJ starts at shower. CIM first shot)
Massage: 8/10 (Offers a massage that's really nice after my first CIM shot)
FJ: 10/10 (Rides very well. Cow girl position best while playing with her spotlights)
GFE: 9/10 (Frenching, English TCSS)
RTF: If I am in that area probably yes

Not for SYT lovers. Wont turn down a girl like her that's for sure still.
Suitable for Boobs/CIM/Wild hardworking type of girl lovers.
Her boobs is damm nice... from picture looks friendly too
Old 22-07-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
riki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Soul from exclusive , the stable FLs always look very good in pics
Seems lesser FR thou .
Old 22-07-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by riki View Post
Anyone tried Soul from exclusive , the stable FLs always look very good in pics
Seems lesser FR thou .
Had a session with Techno from sexamazon.

Looks: 8/10, similar to first photo. She look slightly diff coz of her bangs but wun reject type.
Boobs: 9/10 (Slightly firm but still soft to grope. Dun really see any scar.
Frenching: 8/10 ( she can do french+toungue as well)
BBBJ/CIM: 9/10 (really can do DT but she dun like forced. Catbath also damn shiok, lick everywhere)
FJ: 9/10 (Rides very well. Her expressions is quite the show, like screwing poly girl of her first few times.
GFE: 9/10 ( hugs like gf and can speak basic english.)
RTF: yes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1