The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Brotehr, instead of exerting all your energy importing a Thai into our country, why not use the same resources to better educate yourself so you are more competitive in SG society and can compete for local Han Chinese SG women? Why not use this same effort to take your wife and family on the vacation of thier dreams? I see you mis-directing your life. Wake up!
Old 25-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
10/10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brotehr, instead of exerting all your energy importing a Thai into our country, why not use the same resources to better educate yourself so you are more competitive in SG society and can compete for local Han Chinese SG women? Why not use this same effort to take your wife and family on the vacation of thier dreams? I see you mis-directing your life. Wake up!
Wow, finally someone is here to burst the bubble but not to forget we are in a sex forum so we are not here to judge anyone's life.
Old 26-06-2010, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
baka123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
Bro Baka 123

All the best to you, bro.
Good day,

i hav pm-ed u again regarding some questions. Hope u can advice me on that. Thks alot!!
Old 29-06-2010, 11:44 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
zichuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
o.O" then why are you in here pointing out the above ? haha
Old 30-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
ted26 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Dear all bro here just need some advice

whats the chances are off getting a reseasonable answer from ICA for the refuse entry off my viet GF if i ask my lawyer to write a formal letter to ICA .

all advice is welcome
Old 30-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted26 View Post
whats the chances are off getting a reseasonable answer from ICA for the refuse entry off my viet GF if i ask my lawyer to write a formal letter to ICA
Chances of getting resonable answer is 0%

why need engage lawyer to write letter?
Write yourself or visit your MP and try request them to write a request.

Old 30-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother, you really need to curb your obsession with importing this girl to SG. You are wasting a lot of money and energy that could be directed toward a local girl who is Han Chinese. What is the end game? Do you now know what you want will only bring more pain later? Why do you seek that? For short-term pleasure with her? If its just that there are a number of other women who can fufill that. I really feel bad for you. You are not seeing your mistakes becuase you are caught up with desperate emotion. You are posing on a whote board asking desperately for immigration help when they already said no and see that the request is no good. Relax and think about it.
Old 30-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted26 View Post
Dear all bro here just need some advice

whats the chances are off getting a reseasonable answer from ICA for the refuse entry off my viet GF if i ask my lawyer to write a formal letter to ICA .

all advice is welcome
What reasonable answer are you expecting from ICA?

Whatever reasons ICA give, is signed off on behalf of commissioner of ICA, backed by the Home Affairs.

Don't waste time engaging a lawyer, just endure the ban period and reapply, or get another gerfrd with clean immigration records.
Old 30-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flirt king View Post
Wife on green card (dependant pass), need prior permission to look for job?
Understand that previously need approval, example are the PDMM but now it seems abolished liao across the board. Anyone got info?
Not dare to risk it to ask ICA in case they 'blacklist' my wife.
Yoz bro, since your wife is equipped with high educational/professional certs, she can actually apply the Q1, P2, or P1 Employment Pass on her own merits and MOM's guidelines.

Afterwhich, she can apply SPR on her own merits after working with the company (Applying under the Professionals/Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers Scheme), with her company supporting her SPR application.

However, please note that one of the requirements is to provide salary slips that go back six months from your Singapore employer, which means you should wait at least six months before submitting the application.

Hope it helps.
Old 30-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Chances of getting resonable answer is 0%

why need engage lawyer to write letter?
Write yourself or visit your MP and try request them to write a request.

Hello KangTuo, how's your marriage life?

Still lovey-dovey?
Old 30-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Hello KangTuo, how's your marriage life?
Not yet married
Old 01-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Not yet married
Orh, always tot you married to viet ger.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
What reasonable answer are you expecting from ICA?

Whatever reasons ICA give, is signed off on behalf of commissioner of ICA, backed by the Home Affairs.

Don't waste time engaging a lawyer, just endure the ban period and reapply, or get another gerfrd with clean immigration records.
Not only the department, our civil servants also like to give answers such as "cannot reveal", "do not disclose to public", "we do not explain our policy" blah blah blah. Come to think of it, that makes them more GODLY than our ministers that also need to explain their policy, even just for show, in parliment.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 15
sub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of lightsub2lady2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Not only the department, our civil servants also like to give answers such as "cannot reveal", "do not disclose to public", "we do not explain our policy" blah blah blah. Come to think of it, that makes them more GODLY than our ministers that also need to explain their policy, even just for show, in parliment.
This is understandable - if they answer one question, then 10 more Qs will follow, as SG is a small country, they need to control the immigrants as fast as possible according to environment changes, and all the policies contradicts with each other from time to time, so this leave the only answer - "can not reveal"
Old 24-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

Last Saturday JC/GL was raided. There are 2 vietnamese gals I know, upped the lorry to ICA. But till today, they still have not go back vietnam. They say that ICA has not give them a date yet. They have to wait till Monday, 26 June to go back ICA then can know the outcome.

Usually after weekend raid, the next monday the viet gals go ICA, they will know the outcome as in 'to go back vn in 3 days time'...

How come now drag till 1 week later?
No enuogh manpower in ICA?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1