The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-07-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

anyone tried this boobylicious lady yet? can't find any review on her.. https://sglonelyguys.net/toto-massage/
Old 25-07-2018, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidfreak View Post
Tracy Ex YF gal is back for a short stint, providing authentic juagen and massage.

Location at west area, please pm me for contact.
All pm replied, TGIF,
Old 25-07-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
anyone tried this boobylicious lady yet? can't find any review on her.. https://sglonelyguys.net/toto-massage/
Change name from her previous name of Hui Zi, was quite famous or rather infamous then. You can search under Hui Zi and get some results.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...post161 64014

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...post161 64409

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...post161 64336

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 25-07-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Change name from her previous name of Hui Zi, was quite famous or rather infamous then. You can search under Hui Zi and get some results.

Yes cfm is formerly known as Hui Zi
Changed name but don’t bother to change pictures, how not to recognise.

In my honest remark of her...

She is definitely the one in the pix but u need to add kilos to what u are seeing from the picture, visited her once when she was Hui Zi and never rtm. But missed her housemate though...lol
Old 25-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Yes cfm is formerly known as Hui Zi
Changed name but don’t bother to change pictures, how not to recognise.

In my honest remark of her...

She is definitely the one in the pix but u need to add kilos to what u are seeing from the picture, visited her once when she was Hui Zi and never rtm. But missed her housemate though...lol
Who is the housemate? Share some stories le.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Yups. She has been here for quite a while, love her cfm look but didn't try due to the lack of good reviews. If anyone has some positive reports about her, pls share.

Good MLs deserve our support!!!
Old 25-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Time for a short recap on all those MLs with some decent reviews from the bros here.
(Note: Pls don't ask me what their stable are, what service they provide,etc...)

- Breeze
- Donna
- An Xin
- Feel
- Mint
- Laura
- Aini
- Carol/Yuki

If any bros feel that I miss out on anyone else, pls copy/paste and add on yourself.
Cheers to all.
Old 25-07-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking for Joyce of SGLG and found 404. Anyone know which stable she is in now?
Old 25-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Yups. She has been here for quite a while, love her cfm look but didn't try due to the lack of good reviews. If anyone has some positive reports about her, pls share.

Good MLs deserve our support!!!
The word infamous does not imply good, bro. Haha.
Old 25-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Time for a short recap on all those MLs with some decent reviews from the bros here.
(Note: Pls don't ask me what their stable are, what service they provide,etc...)

If any bros feel that I miss out on anyone else, pls copy/paste and add on yourself.
Cheers to all.
Anyway let us not start a list again. Come on.

It has no proper purpose other than self agenda and to mislead. Let's rather not do again. The only impartial list by bro Javabeans is closed. So please don't try.

Old 25-07-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

It has no proper purpose other than self agenda and to mislead. Let's rather not do again. The only impartial list by bro Javabeans is closed. So please don't try.

I agree..the purpose of the thread is to share MR, not rankings
Old 25-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!

Quote:

+1 , agreed, no point starting the list, Cheers
Old 25-07-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

Sorry if u feel this way. But the list is based on last 30 - 50 pages of this thread. I even took out numbers so that ppl would know there's no ranking involved. And it's definitely not bias as this is based on other bro's reports. Sadly, there's not enough sharing around, hence the name list is limited.
Old 25-07-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
The word infamous does not imply good, bro. Haha.
Thats why I never try. For me, I only try MLs with good reviews, however not many names are floating around, sadly... always the same few.
Old 25-07-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry if u feel this way. But the list is based on last 30 - 50 pages of this thread. I even took out numbers so that ppl would know there's no ranking involved. And it's definitely not bias as this is based on other bro's reports. Sadly, there's not enough sharing around, hence the name list is limited.
The reality of things which you tried and we all tried last time. That list was without numbers as well. But a proper list needs to be moderated and bro Javabeans did a great job before.

A list without moderation = no purpose and no point. It will just get twisted somehow.

My two cents. I would sometimes state my own list which is my own personal opinion and just for fun. My feel is there would not be any of us who can correctly and unbiasely work on such a list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1