The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Crazy experience at the SPA

Hi Bros,

Just sharing a recent crazy experience I had at a SPA which I have been to afew times.

This place offers HJ with autoroam but didn't really expect what came next.

So as usual register at the counter blah blah, paid the money for 1 hour massage and the counter lady asked me if I had any particular masseur I wanted. I could not remember the name of the lady I wanted to avoid so I just picked from the list she gave me.

She called the masseur that I picked and she came. Fuck! It was the girl that I wanted to avoid. No choice suck it up and went up with her as it would be very rude to reject her at the counter with another of her colleague standing there. My reason to avoid her was because I wanted to try other masseur in the establishment. Tried her before and she was ok. Not super chio China masseur with average HJ skills, but she is quite playful from the first time I engaged her. I do not know if she remembers me from my previous visit as the last time I went was maybe 2 months ago.

So she walked me up the stairs and she was infront of me. I remembered that she had a really nice ass so I was staring hard and feasting my eyes on her full and perky ass.

Went into the room and the usual do you want to shower etc, said no and changed to the paper underwear and laid on the bed.

She came in shortly after and started the massage. Massage my shoulders and back then the conversation started.

She kept commenting that I was handsome, good body blah blah usual massage small talk so I just played along and kept commenting that she has a really nice ass with a good body. So then she assumed that I liked doggy because I am an ass person so I asked if she liked doggy? She went yes because the cock could go deeper. I was like wow ok, interesting, and the conversation continued.

All this while I was not expecting anything and I just treated it as the usual massage talk. I was waiting for her to finish the massage and give me what I came for the HJ.

Then the conversation went on to masturbating and that men have to release periodically and women are different because they can control their heads better etc.

She started the leg portion and of course she knew why I was there also and started to massage my ass, and running her fingers on my ass crack, pressing areas around my ass that leads to my cock.

Finally she finished and asked me to flip over. Now the action starts.

Abit of stomach teasing and I commented again that she has a really nice ass again and all of a sudden, she stands to one corner of the room with a blind spot and pulls down her tights revealing her lacy black underwear. I was like wow ok, signaled her to turn around to show me her ass and she did. A perfect pair of perky ass. She took a step back towards me and I gave her ass a nice squeeze and I let my finger enter through the side of her undies and gave her pussy a brush and she pulled away hahahaha but from my fingertips I could feel that she was wet already.

Then she mumbled something I could not catch and pulled up her tights so I thought she was just teasing me to get me hard. Then she asked why I touched her pussy. HAHAHAH. I thought that was game over but she continued to stroke my cock to wake him up, then conversation went on to her owning G-strings. I love thongs so I continued by saying that the next time I come she should wear it to show me. She sheepishly agreed as I told her I would be very turned on by seeing her in it.

As she continued to stoke me, I moved my fingers up and down her crotch area through her tights. I don't remember what I said and she asked me to get up to the attached toilet and wash my hands. I thought this time things are going to get crazy already. I obediently went to wash my hands and laid back down to the bed.

She moved back again to the blind spot and again pulled down her tights and turned around. This time I pulled her undies to form a thong and moved my hands to her pussy again and started rubbing it. She was enjoying it while she bent forward alittle for me.

Then she turned around and continued to stroke me all the while with her tights pulled down and now my hands were squeezing her ass and slowly making its way to her pussy again. After afew squeezes I was rubbing her wet pussy under her undies. She was giving out moans and I used my finger to enter her. Next she pulled down her undies and bent forward more allowing me to finger her freely.

Slow strokes to fast strokes and she was getting wetter and moaning louder. then she asked me to finger her with 2 fingers, pulled up her top and lifted her bra to force her boobs on my face to suck.

Then she raised her knee to be placed on the massage table and I continued to finger her and suck on her B cup boobs. All this while, I was turning my head to the door and saw that the slide was fully open. HAHAHAHAH so daring this masseur.

I continued to finger her and she was also stroking me. At one point she was just moving her body up and down onto my finger like a cock and grinding it. The excitement was too much and I exploded but I continued to finger her till she came.

Saw her happy face and I pulled my fingers out, she wore her clothes and slumped on the small massage chair while I also tried to catch my breathe. Asked her if she came and she said yes it was very good. Could tell she was really horny and at some point I thought she was going to ask me to fuck her but didn't so I just left it at that.

Got up from the bed and went to take a shower, changed, tipped her and we walked out like nothing happened.

HAHAHHAHAHA so exciting and unexpected. We continued abit of small talk and all the funny ideas start to come into my mind already. Whether I can fuck her the next time, just bring a condom and do it in the room.

Anyone has had such experiences before and care to share if you could get to the next stage and if you did, what did you do?
Old 17-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
playeronfire is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Crazy experience at the SPA

Nice read, usually if got next stage I will do it outside, own time own target.

Anyway bro can exchange contacts do PM me
Old 17-07-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
zerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Your FR make me hard. Lol. Can share bro?

I can exchange my ctc too
Old 17-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
happy76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
Hi Bros,

Just sharing a recent crazy experience I had at a SPA which I have been to afew times.

So as usual register at the counter blah blah, paid the money for 1 hour massage and the counter lady asked me if I had any particular masseur I wanted. I could not remember the name of the lady I wanted to avoid so I just picked from the list she gave me.

She called the masseur that I picked and she came. Fuck! It was the girl that I wanted to avoid. No choice suck it up and went up with her as it would be very rude to reject her at the counter with another of her colleague standing there. My reason to avoid her was because I wanted to try other masseur in the establishment. Tried her before and she was ok. Not super chio China masseur with average HJ skills, but she is quite playful from the first time I engaged her. I do not know if she remembers me from my previous visit as the last time I went was maybe 2 months ago.

So she walked me up the stairs and she was infront of me. I remembered that she had a really nice ass so I was staring hard and feasting my eyes on her full and perky ass.

Went into the room and the usual do you want to shower etc, said no and changed to the paper underwear and laid on the bed.

She came in shortly after and started the massage. Massage my shoulders and back then the conversation started.

She kept commenting that I was handsome, good body blah blah usual massage small talk so I just played along and kept commenting that she has a really nice ass with a good body. So then she assumed that I liked doggy because I am an ass person so I asked if she liked doggy? She went yes because the cock could go deeper. I was like wow ok, interesting, and the conversation continued.

All this while I was not expecting anything and I just treated it as the usual massage talk. I was waiting for her to finish the massage and give me what I came for the HJ.

Then the conversation went on to masturbating and that men have to release periodically and women are different because they can control their heads better etc.

She started the leg portion and of course she knew why I was there also and started to massage my ass, and running her fingers on my ass crack, pressing areas around my ass that leads to my cock.

Abit of stomach teasing and I commented again that she has a really nice ass again and all of a sudden, she stands to one corner of the room with a blind spot and pulls down her tights revealing her lacy black underwear. I was like wow ok, signaled her to turn around to show me her ass and she did. A perfect pair of perky ass. She took a step back towards me and I gave her ass a nice squeeze and I let my finger enter through the side of her undies and gave her pussy a brush and she pulled away hahahaha but from my fingertips I could feel that she was wet already.

Then she mumbled something I could not catch and pulled up her tights so I thought she was just teasing me to get me hard. Then she asked why I touched her pussy. HAHAHAH. I thought that was game over but she continued to stroke my cock to wake him up, then conversation went on to her owning G-strings. I love thongs so I continued by saying that the next time I come she should wear it to show me. She sheepishly agreed as I told her I would be very turned on by seeing her in it.

As she continued to stoke me, I moved my fingers up and down her crotch area through her tights. I don't remember what I said and she asked me to get up to the attached toilet and wash my hands. I thought this time things are going to get crazy already. I obediently went to wash my hands and laid back down to the bed.

She moved back again to the blind spot and again pulled down her tights and turned around. This time I pulled her undies to form a thong and moved my hands to her pussy again and started rubbing it. She was enjoying it while she bent forward alittle for me.

Then she turned around and continued to stroke me all the while with her tights pulled down and now my hands were squeezing her ass and slowly making its way to her pussy again. After afew squeezes I was rubbing her wet pussy under her undies. She was giving out moans and I used my finger to enter her. Next she pulled down her undies and bent forward more allowing me to finger her freely.

Slow strokes to fast strokes and she was getting wetter and moaning louder. then she asked me to finger her with 2 fingers, pulled up her top and lifted her bra to force her boobs on my face to suck.

Then she raised her knee to be placed on the massage table and I continued to finger her and suck on her B cup boobs. All this while, I was turning my head to the door and saw that the slide was fully open. HAHAHAHAH so daring this masseur.

I continued to finger her and she was also stroking me. At one point she was just moving her body up and down onto my finger like a cock and grinding it. The excitement was too much and I exploded but I continued to finger her till she came.

Saw her happy face and I pulled my fingers out, she wore her clothes and slumped on the small massage chair while I also tried to catch my breathe. Asked her if she came and she said yes it was very good. Could tell she was really horny and at some point I thought she was going to ask me to fuck her but didn't so I just left it at that.

Got up from the bed and went to take a shower, changed, tipped her and we walked out like nothing happened.

HAHAHHAHAHA so exciting and unexpected. We continued abit of small talk and all the funny ideas start to come into my mind already. Whether I can fuck her the next time, just bring a condom and do it in the room.

Anyone has had such experiences before and care to share if you could get to the next stage and if you did, what did you do?
Bro, ctc please. TIA
Old 17-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Damage for HJ bro ?
Old 17-07-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

HI BRO CAN SHARE TY
Old 17-07-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share ? I could try out other girls at the joint. Thanks in adv
Old 17-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 14
momogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud of

Hi bro can share joint? And gal?
Have a feeling this same spa i always go to?
Old 17-07-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

thk ts for the effort
Old 17-07-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 11
max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!

What's the damage? Can share contact tks
Old 17-07-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

see this fr liao how to not be hard. ok to share the wonderful place bo? bro
Old 17-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
hendon11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhendon11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhendon11 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhendon11 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro can share?
Old 17-07-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sasukelim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro mind sharing ? i have one to exchange
Old 18-07-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

can share the location bro?
Old 18-07-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
warmshot is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
Hi Bros,

Bro can share location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1