The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light
Fun in the West and South

been running around western side of Singapore and somehow getting sick of just normal massage and HJ, also it extended to more than roaming of top and bottom. although the motion of slowly removing a masseuse bottom still excites me, slowly fades away when it becomes as norm.

looking through the app and was provided with some list of ladies to explore. i would say the service was great and unforgettable, plus the ladies was top notch but burns a hole in my pocket. however, it wasn't quite a place to feel relax.

went to this location at the south of Singapore. location accessible easily by car unfortunately.

i would say 4 star hotel environment, imagine just replacing the bed with a massage bed. shower room is very spacious plus nice soft comfy floor which i feel comfortable walking on my bare feet, feels like i'm in a resort.

price is a little steep but i think it justified the place. ladies i won't say are the prettiest compare to other joints but the environment compensate for this. anyway, my ML came into my room and tcss for a while.

Looks: 6 average
height: 1.65
boobs: B
massage: 7/10

coming through the end of session, was quote for full. end with a bang!

my conclusion, place is discreet and out of sight to the normal public. room and aircon is power, i can walk around the room together with the lady in our birthday suit without any worries. can get free parking when you inform the reception.

will be sharing this location with brothers whom i have exchange lobang before in the past years or willing to exchange contacts without asking me first.

sorry but may offend some senior chongster here as i know some are just ninja
Old 28-02-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
TheHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fun in the West and South

I’m in west side also, looking for place to chiong. Care to share?
Old 28-02-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
cbacba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycbacba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
been running around western side of Singapore and somehow getting sick of just normal massage and HJ, also it extended to more than roaming of top and bottom. although the motion of slowly removing a masseuse bottom still excites me, slowly fades away when it becomes as norm.

looking through the app and was provided with some list of ladies to explore. i would say the service was great and unforgettable, plus the ladies was top notch but burns a hole in my pocket. however, it wasn't quite a place to feel relax.

went to this location at the south of Singapore. location accessible easily by car unfortunately.

i would say 4 star hotel environment, imagine just replacing the bed with a massage bed. shower room is very spacious plus nice soft comfy floor which i feel comfortable walking on my bare feet, feels like i'm in a resort.

price is a little steep but i think it justified the place. ladies i won't say are the prettiest compare to other joints but the environment compensate for this. anyway, my ML came into my room and tcss for a while.

Looks: 6 average
height: 1.65
boobs: B
massage: 7/10

coming through the end of session, was quote for full. end with a bang!

my conclusion, place is discreet and out of sight to the normal public. room and aircon is power, i can walk around the room together with the lady in our birthday suit without any worries. can get free parking when you inform the reception.

will be sharing this location with brothers whom i have exchange lobang before in the past years or willing to exchange contacts without asking me first.

sorry but may offend some senior chongster here as i know some are just ninja
Bro mind sharing? Thanks in advance
Old 28-02-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Dillydens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Please share me contact. Stay in the west region also. thanks!
Old 01-03-2019, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro do u mean the one just within CBD and starts with M?

I’ve stopped going there as the girls have dried up though I must admit the environment is good, if not the best in spa context.

My fave used to be Apple. She’s back again. Not sure if you have any one ear to reco.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
C00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post

I’ve stopped going there as the girls have dried up though I must admit the environment is good, if not the best in spa context.

My fave used to be Apple. She’s back again. Not sure if you have any one ear to reco.
Yeah.. been there quite few times too.. with apple too.. haha.. but this place problem is u cant really view the ladies there.. the shop have no facebook or wechat where u can see the photos usually .. u just have to try your luck..
Old 09-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
akiki15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share bro?
Old 09-03-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Start with M??.?
Old 10-03-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Medicatedoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
Hi bro share pls. Sounds like a new fun experience
Old 10-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
megamancxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post

Went there recently, gotten ***e

Well i must say it was grand after sometime of hiatus. She was wearing a skimpy dress and they was she talk was nice too. Some say standard drop but i think she was having a good day that day lol.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Keen to check it out, pls share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1