The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gunner8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Heard the same review from my kaki. Not worth going.
Ya is true. Don't be stupid
Old 21-02-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Haha, depends where in VN you chiong also bro. HCM rates vary widely according to whether the KTV is the upmarket kind or not.

The one KTV I usually go to, within District 1 HCM has ST/LT rates of 5mil/7mil VND which practically equal to the ST/LT rates in Supreme now.

There are lots of budget ones, of course. And I agree that if you are willing to splash 5mil/7mil VND for ST/LT you get a selection of drop-dead gorgeus girls....
my advice will be to avoid ktv in hcm itself haha. lots of pretty girls at the bars and club. easy to pick up (fyi i do not club at all in singapore. went to local clubs less than 3 times)
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 23-02-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mtortise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros share is there any happening ktv around that's without mummy?
Old 11-03-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Can anyone advice if fc or sc is better?
Old 11-03-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner8888 View Post
Ya is true. Don't be stupid
Sorry bros, I went last week and indeed it's not good now. Guess experiences can change very quickly. Not alot of girls, and pretty ones are mostly vases. Hope it gets better lol
Old 15-03-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
kaleido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How's the new K2? anything good there? They serve Pho or Mala or Tomyum?
Old 25-03-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Can anyone advice if fc or sc is better?
FC now adays quite bad leh. Went there recently the girls butterfly like nobody’s business, come in about 3-4 times only each time like 20mins or so. Booking also will butterfly one...
Somemore got rats hiding at the sofa knn turn off sia.

SC actually not much diff but cleaner only.

Imo, FC and SC quality drop alot, I go Level 9 nowadays. The girls there sibeh playful. Somemore the girls there sibeh chio also. Plus today also got offer $78 for 1 tower ahaha just came back from L9 only.

Or can consider Ace Club. That time midway session i tabao the girls back home, talked to the mummy, pay only $300 direct to the girls no bar fine. FC and SC standard $500, $200 bar fine and $300 to the girls.

I don’t deny last time FC and SC fun la, but they never seem to manage well. Even got rats and cockroach in FC drinking with you one...
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...
Old 25-03-2019, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 9
Ribeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud ofRibeyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaminaIsKey View Post
FC now adays quite bad leh. Went there recently the girls butterfly like nobody’s business, come in about 3-4 times only each time like 20mins or so. Booking also will butterfly one...

Imo, FC and SC quality drop alot, I go Level 9 nowadays. The girls there sibeh playful. Somemore the girls there sibeh chio also. Plus today also got offer $78 for 1 tower ahaha just came back from L9 only.

Or can consider Ace Club. That time midway session i tabao the girls back home, talked to the mummy, pay only $300 direct to the girls no bar fine. FC and SC standard $500, $200 bar fine and $300 to the girls.

I don’t deny last time FC and SC fun la, but they never seem to manage well. Even got rats and cockroach in FC drinking with you one...
Thanks for info, what are the dabao rates for lvl9?
Old 25-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Any bros here can share mummy ctc for new k2? Prev mummy move to other place liao
Old 25-03-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:

You are lucky, she sit with us 5 mins only
I actually got time them in and out, like a clock in clock out device

FC when I first went many years back ,it was quite ok. No such nonsence
Old 25-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribeyes View Post
Thanks for info, what are the dabao rates for lvl9?
Standard dabao $300. But must depend on luck one. Usually if you got the intention to dabao ah, when the mummy come in straight tell them you want girls that can dabao back home one.

For all the KTVs alike, some girls solely work there to earn money and won't dabao one. But for some girls, they are willing to go dabao.

Also, I dabao at FC, SC and Ace Club before. But idk about L9, I go there chitchat find friends only, but the girls there quite power.

After the KTV Close
FC, SC and Ace Club dabao $300.

Before the KTV close
FC and SC dabao $500 (Inclusive of bar fine $200)
Ace club dabao $300 (No bar fine. That time I talk to the mummy ask need anot she say no need just bring back home now if you want.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
You are lucky, she sit with us 5 mins only
I actually got time them in and out, like a clock in clock out device

FC when I first went many years back ,it was quite ok. No such nonsence
FC and SC too mainstream liao. Last time was good, but now quite jialat.
The quality of girls still up there la, but butterfly like nobody's business. About 1.5 years ago FC sibeh happening, I even went there like every 3 days or so.

The last time I go was quite recent la, but butterfly like nobody's business also. Few months ago I even saw a girl take a guy's booking but still butterfly to other room. In the end the guy that book the girl sibeh dulan when the session end outside WWE.
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...
Old 25-03-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
chris200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Apart from level 9 and Ace do you recommend any other ktvs that still have good service.
Old 27-03-2019, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

And which joint is that?

Personally the ktv standard in singapore really drop like nuts girls butterfly like no tomorrow... if good luck you might see her 4 times in that season if not might only see 2-3 times which is such a waste of time
Old 27-03-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster123 View Post
Yes bro . I totally agree with u joints that are too well known and famous always face this problem , that is why not everything big is good. The reason also being the girls , some ktv has 100 girls 40 rooms, although the numbers tally on ratio. But the 100 girls maybe just 30 are very very good, and these 30 will be taken up by most the rooms they go to, which makes the 2-3 times or even 1 time event to happen. Any ktv as Long as it is full house , the chances of u not able to get what you are looking for is very very high. That is why hidden places And new joints are more worth the money nowadays. As the ratio of customers to girls per session is more balanced. Send me a pm to get more details bro. Gota be careful nowadays. Don’t want the place to get over crowded suddenly and spoilt the fun .

Wan bro you shoot ktv z***
Old 27-03-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster123 View Post
Yes bro . I totally agree with u joints that are too well known and famous always face this problem , that is why not everything big is good. .
There is no KTV with 100 girls in SG
If someone can tell you that, its bullshit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1