The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
To not beat around the bush is to go straight to point; what you're saying there is the reverse.

Nope read carefully is remove her bottom.

The thing is the super negative MR for her is on opposite ends of the scale as compared to what Vardy, whose MRs I find to be trustworthy, experienced:
I agree with most of what Vardy said. In fact, it was his FR that made me decide to book her.
Old 21-02-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
DBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for baby

Room 10 - very nice and comfortable (lights not too dim, so can see everything that’s happening clearly)

Looks 10 - 95% to the photos

Waistline 9 - slim and no flabby pouch,
but don’t expect toned abs

Massage - 8 quite good, especially around the neck and shoulder area. Not strong/hard but presses the right points

GFE 10 - constant big smile throughout and able to make small talk. Did not use phone at all during the massage and special service. After I am done, she did not rush me to go off either. But lie very comfortably on my arm and scroll through her messages while making small talk with me.

RTM - definitely will RTM if got $$ and chance.

Rundown of what happened.

Step into room -
1. pay up first, strip to shower (she followed into the shower and soap and shower for you with some teasing), after which she got me to rinse my mouth with mouthwash(hygienic).
2. Go to the bed and started on my back massage (with some oil).
3. Got me to turn over while she wash off the oil and start on sensual. Start to catbath on the upper part of my body then, with a little light kissing before moving on the HJ and well, she’ll change it up Abit here and there.
4. When I’m done, she helped clean me up and we just lie on the bed and chat while she scrolls through her groups and messages.

*note to bros
-Understand from Baby that she is the least active on WhatsApp
-if you text her in Chinese, higher chance to get response as she doesn’t understand English and translation is basically very troublesome for her
Old 21-02-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

Well, Lin Lin’s back, folks.

And yes, already fully booked. Queue formed.
Old 21-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Think I’ll take a short break from the China girls bah.

Perhaps I’ll sample some local delights in the HC section.
how come i don't see the hc section? what's the link? thanks bro
Old 21-02-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
how come i don't see the hc section? what's the link? thanks bro
Health Centre.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-02-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I agree with most of what Vardy said. In fact, it was his FR that made me decide to book her.
Perhaps I’ll wait for some Bros here who recently tried her to give their views before pulling the trigger.

Old 21-02-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/ying-tao-massage/

bloody hell, she looks like she weighs 60 to 70 kg, bloody pos waste money. why the hell is she priced at $120?

massage is fake bs also, just use fingers lightly press, don't know how to massage. so fat, fatter and heavier than me.

go in first thing ask me to pay up $120. should be priced at $70 instead. bloody bs.
Perhaps you not aware she is FL by default? She has been around since last year. Quite "ang pai" at wolf site at one point.

Usually FL listing as ML in other sites is "risky" in terms of getting good services if you don't top up for their full services. Yes, we can say the fact they list ML service they should still deliver good service but reality is in their minds they know they could have earned more for that one hour session if you take the top up bait.
Old 21-02-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

just to clarify , no bbbj?
150 for hand job correct ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZall View Post
MR for baby

GFE 10 - constant big smile throughout and able to make small talk. Did not use phone at all during the massage and special service. After I am done, she did not rush me to go off either. But lie very comfortably on my arm and scroll through her messages while making small talk with me.

3. Got me to turn over while she wash off the oil and start on sensual. Start to catbath on the upper part of my body then, with a little light kissing before moving on the HJ and well, she’ll change it up Abit here and there.
4. When I’m done, she helped clean me up and we just lie on the bed and chat while she scrolls through her groups and messages.
Old 21-02-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Perhaps you not aware she is FL by default? She has been around since last year. Quite "ang pai" at wolf site at one point.

Usually FL listing as ML in other sites is "risky" in terms of getting good services if you don't top up for their full services. Yes, we can say the fact they list ML service they should still deliver good service but reality is in their minds they know they could have earned more for that one hour session if you take the top up bait.
Yup, she's been around since early 2018. Could have gone and come back. Just didn't try. Yes, advertised as FL before.
Old 21-02-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

I'm leaning towards Vardy's MR. If she's that farked up, she wouldn't have lasted this long in this scene. So far I've not come across a ML that's so terribad on those levels that fella mentioned.

Old 21-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Took a chance and sent a text. Got her last slot tonight
I have to say it went better than I expected. Perhaps I wasn’t expecting much considering there are no MRs on her

Location is discreet; near Selegie area
The photos are probably from couple years ago. It’s her alright but she’s fleshier in person and her jugs are huge
Shocked at how short she was initially (her height only to my shoulders)

Her massage was very good and will alter the strength to your comfort
GFE and service were also excellent
She was also able to hold good conversations; found her to be very knowledgeable

RTM: yes; her service puts many spas to shame
YMMV but it went unexpectedly better than thought
I will provide some context here
I only started in Sep so she was probably the 2nd or 3rd non-MP ML I tried
Also, back then I had landed into numerous land mines before her

So she was a great improvement up to that point

With a bit more experience now, I’d say she is still among the better ones out there in terms of service, GFE and holding conversations

In many aspects, she is very similar to XY (Hebe) from height and shape and softness of their bosoms to holding conversations but Ying Tao is more plump. Her weight may have changed since then.

I have not needed to RTM because I found XY shortly after who is overall better and at a better spot

A more recent MR would provide better context
Old 21-02-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In fairness, she did not give me the vibe that I was any less of a customer despite only going for the $120 package

Against current benchmarks, her service level is pretty close to XY

So for bros who feel XY is not their kind, then Ying Tao is likely not for you either
Old 21-02-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Against current benchmarks, her service level is pretty close to XY

So for bros who feel XY is not their kind, then Ying Tao is likely not for you either
How's her playability level compared to XY, and is neh neh bigger and nicer in shape than XY's?

Old 21-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
How's her playability level compared to XY, and is neh neh bigger and nicer in shape than XY's?

Similar and bigger
Playability about the same though I think repeat visitors should fare better
Old 21-02-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/ying-tao-massage/

bloody hell, she looks like she weighs 60 to 70 kg, bloody pos waste money. why the hell is she priced at $120?

massage is fake bs also, just use fingers lightly press, don't know how to massage. so fat, fatter and heavier than me.

go in first thing ask me to pay up $120. should be priced at $70 instead. bloody bs.
The beauty of meitu is really amazing. Thanks for helping me save $120.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1