The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: Q & A: Taking a 2nd wife...

There will always be women who dont mind being 2nd wife. No bid deal because they snatching someone husband.
The problem is the first wife. Who is willing to give half her husband away ?
Old 28-01-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!

In one of the threads, i shared that my SIL became my FB as we made an arrangement between ourselves when something happened when she was drunk sparked off this thing between us..

Recently just weeks ago, she moved in with me and wifey(her elder sis) and it gave us so much more convenience..

Not exactly marrying a 2nd wife but having 2 people in the same household that can help relieve me when i got the needs is so unreal..
Old 02-02-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
brokuan0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrokuan0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sex wise.

its not as alluring as bros out there think. they seem to have their periods the same time as though god dictate that i should rest for that particular week.

As i get older i think its more of a blessing as this allows me to recuperate and not having the expectation to perform sexually. once or twice a month to each women equates to four times for me. its not bragging but for long term it becomes a burden and desire starts to die down.

The desire has more or less died as i do not want for a baby. it seems so for the women too as we didnt broach and avoid the subject in totality. for palace dramas, the women who are pregnant usually have a miscarriage due to opposing wife scheming tactics. i see things now in a different light. my wife and gf live seperately and did not communicate with each other. but i do suspect abortion was performed instead of miscarriage. till now i still feel a sense of anger when im still unsure if miscarriage is true or otherwise.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wwk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Q & A: Taking a 2nd wife...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokuan0 View Post
Hi guys,

have this old girlfriend re appearing in my life & i have told her im married. They both know each other. This old girlfriend has said okay to be the 2nd wife.

Anyone has approach the wife & ask whether can take another?

Hope to listen to success stories & how to go about with it.

Thanks in advance for help.

btw im chinese so no marriage contract can be drawn up.
Don't do it... The "2nd wife" will be ok to accept everything that is going between u and your wife.. But almost every alternate day, u will be meeting your 2nd wife every chance u guys have will be screwing each other. Then after some time, out of no reason your 2nd wife starts to feel jealous. She starts topics like why do u have to help her do this do that... Why she cannot go herself and u have to fetch her... Etc.. Then suddenly, she says she started to develop real feelings for u.. and the worst part is she knows your wife... When women plots bro.. i tell u.. lol.. it's out of this world. U wont know what hit u...

Or it might happen on the reversal way... after awhile u will start to develop real feelings for her... u find it very hard to not think about her.. then u will ask yourself why the fuck did i marry my current wife? The 2nd wife understands me so much more. Ahahaha...

I suggest u just open up to "2nd wife" and just tell her upfront that u just wanna have fun (good sex). But not into the 2nd wife shit thingy. Can meet up for drinks, coffee, movies just like friends etc... then go somewhere to bonk.

Anyway, im just sharing my thoughts. Usually these type of issues hor.. outsider say so much, u listen so much. In the end, u decide the opposite path(end up also your own decision)
Old 08-02-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokuan0 View Post
Hi Guys,
Have not updated the progress in awhile. Its been alot of roller coaster emotions handling.
Im writing this to say the old girlfriend has stayed with me till today. I acknowledge the gf commitment despite trying times. However not possible to stay in the same house. she stays in a seperate house from my 1st wife.
Through this period till now i could learn & grow at the same time. Its was surprisingly similar to the palace dramas that we watch on tv. The requests for prestige, who is more important, who gets more, status and everything. Basically, comparisons are made in all aspects of life between the 1st wife and girlfriend.

Further, the wife's commitment is something that surprises me. I feel that the sacrifices my wife made to ensure the harmony between myself & the two women. She arranges the schedule whose time, managing family events shows her selflessness and rids me of the nitty gritty stuffs to look after. So being the reason i have reduced time and have to look after another household.

It is not possible for guys to think in the way women think. Alot of quarrels have happen. Its not easy but i have crossed more than 5 years of that. The hardest part is for the gf to acknowledge she always second. Even though she has said it explicitly she was willing in the first place.. The gf aspires to be in charge, promoted as the same way in the corporate world.
Wow 8 years on u still remember this thread, you should 38 years old already.

You must have deep pockets to afford 2 wives bro. Respect u for being able to tahan 2 wives... Not easy but the rewards should be great!
Old 08-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
brokuan0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrokuan0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was looking forward to welcoming a new member to the family, a baby boy or girl. Sadly its is not forthcoming and i felt that i should explicitly lay it down as terms of agreement in the first place. So many issues yet no successful pregnancy in sight.

Now i rather not have a baby. I believe its genetic issues now. If there is any argument in future there is bound to be a clash of opinions.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Q & A: Taking a 2nd wife...

ROC called little 2 and 3. I do not have the % as it is with the lighting and hammer. I guess many biz men will take a little 2 and that will be his downfall. Bloody expensives i say.

Take a look at SME you will notice the co is like 3 room HDB units. And the boss is living in pte property. The thing is he is making profits yet his family is not enjoying what they deserved.

SME male boss cycle could be like this. First smoking and drinking. Then he sees the $ what next is he reduce the costs in his biz. Eg not hiring staffs. Why? He need to feed his little 2 more so if she has childrens.

By the way. Tonights news5. Angela Lim is showing off her slim legs. The producer ask her to wear a jacket to cover some of her beautifully legs. Probably!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1