The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
fellhenni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FB True adventures......

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Nice fair big tits....
And smooth pussy too!
Old 10-02-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice fair big tits....
8 pts for u.
Old 14-02-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro oxeso!!!!
Old 14-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
kiranrao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread TS, please share more!
Old 14-02-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
LuckySeven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice fair big tits....
Nice pics, any more bonks TS?
Old 22-02-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Big tits chubby MILF another 3 holer!
Old 25-02-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Last Part. Taking A’s anal cherry.
So after showering proceeded back to bed I laid down while they both massaged me quite shiok man. Think we fell asleep abit woke up to V playing and sucking on my cock. Told A to go down and join V making my cock shiok. When my cock was good and hard asked V to lie down spread her wide and just shoved my cock in her pussy, while pumping told A to sit on V face so V can eat her pussy she kwai kwai complied…… Told them to switch positions so now fucking A while A eating V pussy. Getting tired so laid down and they rode me one after another each slut cumming on my cock……… stood up and instructed A to lie down and V to climb on top of A hehehehehe started fucking A while they frenched pulled out and entered V. did that alternating fuck fest for awhile before getting bored. Instructed V to lie at the edge of the bed and inserted my cock in her tight ass……. Told A to watch and play with her clit. A was still an anal virgin dunno true or not but heck care lah. V keeps telling her its shiok she should try it and let me do it. Fucked V ass in a few positions for a few minutes cleaned my cock abit and proceeded to fuck A while fucking her at the edge of the bed I asked her can try anal? No reply just close eyes and moan so pulled out got some lube and started lubing her asshole and my cock. Started to rub my head on her hole and slowly go in………… she stopped me when my cock head penetrated her fucking tight asshole. Pain pain stop please. Did not pull out just told her relaxed and I stopped going deeper. V Played with her clit and sucked her nipples when I felt her reaxing went in deeper til I went all the way in. Her hole was fucking tight and think bec she nervous even tighter hehehehehe frenched her and again told her to relax I’ll take care of her….slowly pumped her being careful not to pull out too much that my cock might slip out hehehehe. V went to wash already think she knows me will finish off with A’s tight A hole….. So proceeded to pump slowly and steadily increase speed and pulling more and thrusting deep. Too bad did not managed to take pic of my cock in her tight ass (Next time). Wanted to try anal in doggy but she say please no more she cannot switch position and put in again painful to move hehehehe so I just pumped til I felt the evil building up my balls and pulled out and came all over her damn that was still a lot of cum wahhahahahha. Cleaned up and she stood up (Man her legs were really wobbly) washed up and rested abit and chit chat abit before they both need to go. Told them til next time. Will definitely try these 2 sluts again if got chance.
Old 25-02-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I want try also.
Thanks
Old 27-02-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Slow mid week.......
Old 27-02-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
CameIntoContact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread, nice share TS!
Old 28-02-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Thanks bro enjoy!
Old 01-03-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for sharing your wonderful adventure, wish I have such luck.
Old 02-03-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Thanks bro!!
Old 02-03-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tomorrow Sunday again. 😁. Waiting for your picture upload. 😂
Old 02-03-2019, 09:19 PM