The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Two > One

pls carry on!
Old 05-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Long awaited season 3 will be out in April. Bring the hype!
Bring it on!
Old 05-02-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1245 / Power: 0
HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman

Nice story. Happy new year
Old 21-02-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vg13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for the next part!
Old 27-04-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Cheesebeast, any updates to ur story??
Old 02-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 11
98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!

Brother. May already. Hahaha
Old 14-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Coach - Okay gentlemen that's all for practice today! Go home and have a good rest!

I was exhausted from training. As competition was approaching, coach has been cutting down the number of training sessions however increasing each session's intensity. My entire body was aching and my heart was racing as we headed to the locker rooms to shower.

Rahman - You heading straight home after showering?

Me - Nah i'm having dinner with my girlfriend

Rahman - On a Tuesday? Its like the middle of the week

Me - Its my birthday today bro

Rahman paused for a while and stared at his watch.

Rahman - Yeah i knew that... but this late?

Me - Yeah right. I knew you forgot bitch

Rahman - Hahaha sorry man. I'll remember the next one i promise. So dinner where?

Me - I'm meeting her at Nex mall and she'll surprise me

Rahman - Surprise eh? What kind of surprise?

Rahman smiled and raised his eyebrows.

Me - Shut up man. Get lost i need to shower and leave soon

I headed for the showers and got changed. While i was styling my hair, my phone vibrated. Must be a text from Tiffany i thought. I checked my phone for incoming messages. It was from Faeza.

Faeza - Hey Kai are you done with training? I need you to come over now

Me - I already have plans tonight. Can this wait?

Faeza - No it's tonight only

Me - I'm celebrating my birthday tonight with my girlfriend. I really cannot make it

Faeza - No Kai, we had a deal. If i need you to come over at any time you have to do it. AT ANY TIME

Faeza was really persistent. Doesn't she know it's my birthday today?

Me - Za what's up? Why tonight? We can meet any other time

Faeza - I just need you to come over tonight. I'll explain later

I thought long and hard. Faeza and i did have a mutual agreement the last time and i wanted to be the type of person who lives up to his word. Tiffany is definitely gonna be disappointed but i have to be a man of my word.

Me - Ok fine. I'm coming over now. But it can't be for too long as we have school tomorrow

Faeze - 😄

I dropped Tiffany a text.

Me - Hey babe i'm so sorry but something really urgent came up and i don't think we can have dinner tonight. Another time ok

Tiffany - Oh ok 😟. Some other time then. I'll call you tonight ok

I grabbed my bag and slowly made my way to the bustop. I felt kinda bummed that i had to disappoint Tiffany. We just made up after a huge fight a couple of days ago and i didn't want to upset her so soon after. Faeza better had a good reason for demanding me to come over at such a crucial time i thought to myself. I stopped by a fruit stall on the way and got myself a cup of pineapple juice.

I arrived at Faeza's house and ringed the doorbell.

No response.

I ringed the doorbell once more.

Just then my phone vibrated. Its a text from Faeza.

Faeza - The door isn't locked. Just push it open and come in

I was taken aback by her text but did as i was told. I removed my shoes and stepped into the living room. It was empty.

Me - Za, i'm here. Where are you?

I received another text from Faeza.

Faeza - Come into my room

I placed my bag on the couch and made my way into her bedroom. As i was walking towards her bedroom, i noticed that the door wasn't closed . The door was slightly ajar, letting out a small beam of light in the dim hallway. I felt slightly nervous.

Me - Za what's going on? Why are you acting sneakily weird

I held my breath as i slowly pushed the door open.

Right in the middle of the bedroom was a grey single sofa chair. And standing beside the chair was Faeza dressed in blue kebaya SIA uniform! Her hair was tied neatly in a bun and her make up was completely on point. Her uniform fitted her nicely on her legs and waist but it looked slightly tight at her chest area. To me that worked to her advantage as it amplified her cleavage. Faeza flashed a wide smile at me and stood in the typical air stewardess pose. I was in complete shock by the entire scene right in front of me.

Me - What's this about? What's happening right now?

Faeza - Do you like it? This uniform?

Me - It's uh... yeah it looks nice

Faeza - It belongs to a friend of mine. I'm borrowing it just for tonight. I know it doesn't fit me just right but it'll have to do

I was silent after her response. I was lost for words. For a moment i couldn't believe what was happening.

Faeza - SIA stewardess have custom made uniform tailored to each person. Seems like my friend doesn't have much bust so its kinda tight here

Me - Yeah i can see that. Are you ok? Can you breathe in that?

Faeza - Yeap i'll be fine. I kinda like this uniform, it makes me feel sexy

Indeed she was.

Faeza - Don't just stand there. Come here birthday boy. Please take a seat sir
Old 14-05-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
GianniIFartInU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 15-05-2020, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 15-05-2020, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
After a year... Not bad
Old 15-05-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 15-05-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Aztech88 is one of the Best!Aztech88 is one of the Best!Aztech88 is one of the Best!

Great story. Really like your style of writing and thoroughly enjoyed the story. Please continue! Thanks!
Old 15-05-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Hey everyone season 3 is finally here.

Updates will depend and be determined by the viewers. Kindly up my points and each episode will be released after 200 points increase from the previous episode. This is to ensure that the viewers have not gotten bored and are eagerly reading on.

Stay tuned whenever you're ready for the next episode!
Old 15-05-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
greengot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read next update TS, support your thread.
Old 16-05-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1