The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-02-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Hahaha...maybe lo..

Heard commando Michelle have a hubby in China..she paid off his debt for him.
Michelle is well known to have a daughter. I think this type of ML, because they know the pleasures of fucking raw and finishing inside, tend to be more open to raw plus cip. Haha. I never raw Michelle before, I did raw another angpai.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
war machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of light

The legendary Michelle of 201... crack ur back and help relief all backaches... fuck on the level 3 sofa while no one is around... lick her neck and ear, she will moan and pull ur hair and ask u to fuck her aggressively.. miss such a good fighter... never got to did her raw..
Old 23-02-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by war machine View Post
The legendary Michelle of 201... crack ur back and help relief all backaches... fuck on the level 3 sofa while no one is around... lick her neck and ear, she will moan and pull ur hair and ask u to fuck her aggressively.. miss such a good fighter... never got to did her raw..
Michelle was my favourite - always outcall her. She would sneak out and if her boss texted her she will reply saying she’s in toilet lol
Old 23-02-2019, 05:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

Quote:
Bro, are you sure? Level 3 got CCTV which the reception counter can see. Other girls must be watching the free show
Old 23-02-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 16
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hahaha...maybe lo..

Heard commando Michelle have a hubby in China..she paid off his debt for him.
Anymore legendary ML other than michelle?
Anna Yuki Weiwei Candy?
Old 23-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

1) Shan Shan, formerly @ Seasons, B1 PPCentre at least a decade back.
Her colleague Lisa also not bad. Used to operate solo in PPCentre but guess quitted liao.

2) xiao Qi aka Yezi aka Ms Jiang fr Red Rose @ JSP. Started in JSP L2, after that shop closed she went several places before returning JSP L1 near escalator few years ago. But again quitted. Whereabouts unknown now.

Anybody know them??? Would love to reunite with them again.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Can see from Chanel's IG, she posts pictures of him.

Looks like a rich Ah Tiong and obviously one of her IG followers. Not bad, can drive a Porsche Cayenne in AU, a fairy tale ending to a lady formerly advertised as Chanel- BBBJ queen, God's Mouth.
wow can i have chanel IG kinda wonder how she doing lately
Old 26-02-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya ..her neck really sensitive.. one hell of commando..if her mense is here she will ask u anal her
Old 26-02-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
Michelle was my favourite - always outcall her. She would sneak out and if her boss texted her she will reply saying she’s in toilet lol
Did u pay extra to outcall her
Old 26-02-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of
Quote:
Did u pay extra to outcall her
Yeah. But worth it. Not so rushed like in the shop
Old 26-02-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphina View Post
Yy that used to be from Chinatown together with Bella?
Anybody know where is Bella now? YY is the cousin of Bella and she was caught in Balestier shop raid but only have to report to police station regularly for a period. YY is with someone staying in condo opposite the old balestier shop.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
Anybody know where is Bella now? YY is the cousin of Bella and she was caught in Balestier shop raid but only have to report to police station regularly for a period. YY is with someone staying in condo opposite the old balestier shop.
Which Bella???yy is on dependent pass...
Old 26-02-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

yy still working as ML ?
Old 26-02-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

I had very good time with yy before.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 16
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I had very good time with yy before.
Bro the Milf boss from IS where is she now?
Any news?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread