The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2659 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unique massage experiences #01 North

Upped u bro, care to share? Thanks in advance
Care to share.
Old 21-10-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro can exchange contact?
Old 22-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bri could tou share the contact of this lovely place!
Old 22-10-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
killer_7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi hi can pm me location n contact pls
Old 24-10-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
okjerlah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro care to share contact? Thanks
Old 24-10-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share please! thank you bro
Old 25-10-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of

Care to share ctc bro? Interesting escape
Old 25-10-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ansonlala99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro mind to share contact? We can exchange.
Old 25-10-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
marikitas is Cool - loads of Potential

Good FR. Care to share location
Old 25-10-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrindh View Post
Must admit. Had a bumpy start as a newbie and slowly worked my way into understanding the massage culture and the pleasures that come with it in our little warm island. Thanks to all those who contribute here and share their experiences.

Still remember sharing my first find in the West many years back. Unfortunately even though I was very cautious in who I share the contacts with, the place did close down after a few months. Always wondered if it was because of one mis step on my part.

Now after years of exploring and many memorable experiences think I am ready to share some unique experiences with senior and active members in the community. Due to the previous experience I'll limit my sharing to those whom I am very confident can be trusted.

As many of our fellow brothers here know, finding a place which offers happy ending isn't that difficult to find here in SG. But sometimes we come across gems that are not just about a quick pay for a quick release, but an intimate experience that will want you to keep returning. Those are the precious gems that we will treasure.

This place is in a popular location in the north. Not really accessible by train. But very convenient if you are driving. Pretty sure buses will do well too. Used to frequent one joint near this place for an amazingly teasing genuine massage. But when I returned there after a short break due to an overseas travel found that my frequent lady had also gone on a break. Didn't want to try other girls from the same joint as I usually stick to one lady in a joint.

Not knowing what to do and walking along this stretch when I came across this near place which had recently opened. (Figured it from the fresh look and well wishing flowers outside)

Decided to give it a try and was greeted by this sweet looking girl. Something told me I've found another gem. She was definitely in her early to mid 20s. Booked her for an hour and walked into some cosy seperate rooms. Standard sized rooms. Not sure if all rooms have this, but my one had a attached full sized bathroom with a single seat sofa next to the bed as well. Good vibes. All my visits henceforth were to this same room.

Once in standard procedure for shower. Changed into the provided disposable pants and waited for her return. Proceeded with massage.

Massage was good and strong. She is definitely trained and knows her stuff. Slowly we started small talk. There were times I felt she was too close to my body. As she massaged my back, I could feel her soft hip area pushing at my head. She didn't seem to mind this awkward contacts.

As the massage proceeded I could feel her hands slowly closing in on my sensitive areas. After the usual back massages were don't it was time to turn over. And by this time i was pretty much erect with all this indirect teasing.

She seemed to notice this as well.

With the same naughty but cute smile, she grabbed onto my shaft and teased it. Asked me if I wanted it massaged. I wasnt going to say no to her.
She slowly started playing with it and soon realised how hard she had made me. The shiver in her body at that point meant she is ready for me to please her as well.

I slowly started to feel her body over her t shirt. Unfortunately their standard uniform is a petty thigh t shirt and full pants. But with her, her pants were of the soft thin tight fitting type. From her thighs to here private area my hands started moving back and forth and she was making sure i knew how good she felt by how hard her hands wrapped around my dick. She wasn't in a mood to finish any time soon.

After feeling all around I went up to feel her breasts. And boy are they sensitive. Her reaction when you massage her boobs is priceless. Even on top of the dress you can sense how fresh and perky her boobs are. My hands werent going to leave them.any time soon. Forget below. She is going to get an orgasm that's going to start with her boobs.

And she sure did. She made me massage her boobs hard and was taking in every single ounce of pleasure out of it. Transferring it to me via her hands and her reactions.

After some intense intimacy I climaxed. She cleaned me up well and proceeded to massage my head. At this point I am in heaven. She even allowed me to please her while massaging my head, as I lay there slowly massaging her boobs over my head.

Once done went to shower. Dressed up. Exchanged hugs and left a happy man.

As I drove off, i had a feeling that there is more to this than what I've already experienced. I'm going to return soon to find out if I was right.

And soon did. And boy wasn't I lucky.
Care to share bro?
Old 25-10-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Gsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 26-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 14
Kelvyn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKelvyn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share the contact? Im working in the north and can go visit during lunch time. Tia.
Old 26-10-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
leoroar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Able to share place?
Old 27-10-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrindh View Post
Hi All,
Thank you once again for the positive feedback. I have shared with very few members so far on the location. But unfortunately haven't heard back from them yet. Will wait out a bit before sharing further. Thanks for the understanding.

Time to continue:

As a couple of days passed by, I couldn't get my mind off the first session with this gem. So decided to visit the place again. This time a little more excited since I felt that I know what I am going in for, but at the same time not sure how much more to expect. Would she even remember me?

And there I was. Saw her at the counter through the glasses and she immediately recognized me. Went in for an hour and was greeted into the same room by her as if she was inviting me to her place.

The moment we closed the doors behind, we hugged. quick shower and i was ready for the massage to begin. But this time I wasn't going to waste any time. Knew there was chemistry and so immediately turned around and said to her that I want to keep looking at her.

It may sound cheeky, but i sure did want to keep looking at her. This beauty is worth every second of our eye power.

She then proceeded to massage my legs as we exchanged smiles and chit chat for a bit.

but it didn't take her too long to start teasing me. After all, with just the provided disposable pants and a thin towel to cover, there was no way she was not going to notice how excited i was down there. No questions this time. She went for the kill immediately. And i wasn't going to hold back either.

Not sure how i managed to control myself from feeling her boobs all this time. The moment i felt them over her top, she let out a shiver. She is so sensitive up there and loves being fondled with.

Very soon my hands started drifting inside her top. As they made there was up her tummy, the soft fresh feel of her made me want to fall in love with her. Why not. If we are ever to do something stupid, then might as well be for something like this. LoL

She knew I may struggle with the bra in the way. She slowly lifted it above her boobs so i have no obstruction. And then at that time, I got my first peak at those pretty nipple. Pink and inviting. And my hands were all over them. She lead me on and wanted me to play with them more and more. To a point, suddenly she was lying next to me. Her back facing me, while i hugged her from the back and played with her boobs. Her hand still firmly playing with my penis.

I have had many massages and many happy endings, but never did i feel that I am actually in bed with my gfrd during these sessions. And all this, within the first half of my session. For somebody used to many times having the happy ending restricted mostly the last 15 minutes, the sight of another half an hour on the clock seemed out of this world.

We teased and pleased. And then it struck me. I am yet to go down below to please her. How selfish was I.

As my hand slowly made its way down, I think she knew what was coming. Her hand first held me. Unsure if she wants to let me proceed or not. And I obliged. Just froze my hands and waited for her's to tell me what to do. Lead me down, or away.

And it paid of. She pulled my hands down to her slowly and soon i was playing with both her top and bottom, and she let out shivers and shudders and equally enticing moans.

She did not allow me to go inside her pants though. A bit disappointed. But hey, she surely is entitled to her limits. Specially this one. She deserves to be taken care of every bit.

She may have reached orgasm a couple of times. And she sure did make sure I was not let to finish without my own.

We exchanged means of contact and I left having one of the happiest faces I ever had after a massage.
Bro can exchange contact ? I got one I felt was the best I ever had in the north area. Do let me know again. Thank you.
Old 27-10-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 16
hellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiwei933 View Post
Bro can exchange contact ? I got one I felt was the best I ever had in the north area. Do let me know again. Thank you.
hey bro can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1