The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L6h70

Any bro have any FR for wl to share over here in L6H70? Here have been quiet for quite sometimes already.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Re: L6h70

Just visited L6H70 today in the evening time. I will start the ball rolling by giving my FR on G99. I heard from her that she has been here for almost 3 months already. The following is my FR on G99.

Look: 8/10 (Small eye and pretty face. She look a bit like hong kong sex godness vienna lin)
Age: 24-27 years old (she looks cute and young. SYT actually)
Boobs: 8/10 (B cup natural, eraser nipple which is soft and nice to suck)
Body: 8/10 (slim waist and petite body frame which suit her body well)
CBJ: 7/10 (CBJ slow, steady and skilful but did not manage to get BBJ from her. Maybe this is my first time visiting her so she is still not used to me)
Frenching: 7/10 (I am surprise that she allowed me to french her coz this is my 1st time visiting her. However it is not deep french kiss that is why I give her a 7/10)
FJ: 8/10 (she is accommodating to my request and did missionary, cowgirl and lotus position. However her pussy is a bit loose)
GFE: 8/10 (cheerful, bubbly and a bit shy girl but can feel that she tried her best to make me feel as if she is my gf)
Service: 8/10 (after the deed, she offer me body massage and allowed me to hug and kiss her. I have to extended the time for another 30 mins so as to enjoy her company)
RTF: Definitely a must but I will still want to try other girls first before settling down on her permantly in the future. I feel the $100 spent for the 1 hour is worthwhile and well spent on her.

Hope more Brother here could share their FR on the girls they have tried in this house as sharing is caring. At least we can filter the good ones from the bad one.
Old 03-11-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

To all the brother here, can help me up my point? I find it a bit hard to post my FR over here as it need to undergo moderation. I will continue to post more FR on the wl I have tried in this house. Also, any brother over here who have tried the wl here, please share your truthful FR so that all the brother here could enjoy their service. Thanks you and happy bonking...
Old 03-11-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

You could look around in different threads, there are many exchange points discussion, just hook in and ask for up's. Usually after some days you have more points.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
You could look around in different threads, there are many exchange points discussion, just hook in and ask for up's. Usually after some days you have more points.
Thanks brother for your information. Hope my point won’t be zap anymore. I will go other thread to up my point.
Old 15-11-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Just visited L6H70 today in the evening time. As usual greeted by OKT and went in to pick the girl I am fancy with. Decided to pick G18 as she greeted me with a bright smile.

Look: 9/10 (a big pair of eyes, sharp nose and very pretty face. She has a very sharp and attractive feature. She reminds me of a ex-MediaCorp actress Wong Liling)
Age: 24-28 years old (she looks much younger than her real age. Can easily pass off as a university undergraduate. SYT to be honest)
Boobs: 8/10 (B cup natural, nipple get erected easily and very nice to lick and suck. I took about 5 minutes licking and sucking her nipples)
Body: 8/10 (a bit meaty but no fat. Nice body frame which goes well with her B cup boobs)
BBJ: 8/10 (BBJ was slow and skilful. Never did I expect to get BBJ from her as it is my 1st time visiting her. Quite surprise that her BJ skill is good. Not too sure if other brothers here managed to get CBJ or BBJ from her on their 1st visit)
Frenching: 9/10 (In the bathroom, we already started kissing and frenching like no tomorrow. On bed, we continue to french like long-lost lovers. We also did deep french kiss. I can sense that she is really a good frencher. One word to describe “damn shiok”)
FJ: 9/10 (very accommodating to my request, we did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing, doggie and missionary positions. She is very proactive in engaging me and within a short while, I cum inside her with my condom on. Feeling horny again, I extended another 30 minutes to do a 2nd shot to sextified my horny urge)
GFE: 9/10 (cheerful and always smiling. I can feel that she really tried her very best to make me feel as if she is my gf. She also told me that I look like her ex-bf whom she cannot forget until now)
Service: 9/10 (After the 2nd round of deed, we started kissing, hugging and frenching each other again. After that, she offer to help me to do a simple massage to relax my muscle. Of course her massage is not as good as I expected. It is just a very simple massage)
RTF: Definitely!! However, I will still want to try other new girls 1st before committing G18 to be my regular in the near future. The $100 spent for 1 hour with G18 is definitely worth it as she provide me with her top notch service. I guess I am quite lucky as I resemble her ex-bf that may explain why I could get above average service from her.

Hope more brother over here will be more willing to come out and share your truthful FR on the wl they have tried in this house L6H70. As the saying goes “caring is sharing”. I will share more FR on the wl I have tried every 2 weeks.
Old 28-11-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

Again I went down to L6H70 in the evening time today. As usual, greeted by friendly OKT and went inside the house. There is this wl that caught my attention. She is G20. Her hands and legs are filled with tattoos which I quickly associate her with ah lian. She kept smiling at me so I decided to choose her. I straight away take 2 sessions for $100 and she hold my hand together and went up the staircase.
The following is my FR for G20

Look: 8/10 (a great face with smooth skin, a pair of bright eyes and nice thick lip. She resembles a taiwan singer 小S)
Age: 23-27 years old (look a bit mature due to her skin colour slightly tanned. Upon closer look, she is actually very sweet and pretty)
Boobs: 9/10 (B to small C cup, natural and I managed to hold her boobs with my both hands. Started sucking her nipples and in a short while, her nipples become erected. She gives out a soft and real moan while I was sucking and licking her nipples)
Body: 9/10 (slim and petite body frame make her body super hot plus her tattoos makes me want to conquer her whole body)
Painting & BBJ: 10/10 (I told her to skip the BJ and requested for painting. To my surprise she agreed. I can sense that she really like me licking her pussy as she keep moaning and asking me for more. In no time, we were in a 69 position and continue to suck each other passionately. Eventually, I was grinding her pussy raw with my dick. I guess we were really very high at that time)
Frenching: 10/10 (we started frenching each other without me requesting. I am quite surprised that she never rejected me and we continue to french each other for about 5 minutes. We even do tongue fight with each other while frenching)
FJ: 9/10 (she can ride a while but don’t expect hardcore type of ridding. We did cowgirl, proning, standing, doggie and missionary position. She is very accommodating and even ask me if she is hurting me. I told her I am enjoying every moment with her. By the way, FJ is with condom)
GFE: 9/10 (chatty type and keep smiling at me. She really put in effort to ensure I am comfortable with her and hold my hand whenever we chat with each other)
Service: 10/10 (after finishing, she continue to chat with me and hold my hand. We also kiss and hug each other while lying on our bed. She told me to continue to choose her on my 2nd visit as she will give me more surprises)
RTF: Definitely a yes! I will try G20 the next time round as I am really very curious what surprises she will give me when I visited her the 2nd time. The $100 spent for 1 hour on G20 is worth the time and money.

Hope more brother here will come up here and share your truthful FR on all the wl in this house as caring is sharing.
Old 28-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Thanks brother for your information. Hope my point won’t be zap anymore. I will go other thread to up my point.
because your FR is total bullshit, that's why people zap you.

body for that was it G2 , so chui you still can say until like so good lol
Old 29-11-2019, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Think got some new gals in the house and some previous gals have bkk
Gals working here doesn't seem to have longevity...

FR for G33

looks – 6.5 (half hearted as she seems to look better in some angles. Has a signature mole above her lip)
Boobs – 7.5 (huge D/E enhanced boobs. Strange thing is that one boob feels completely soft and the other can feel the hardness :)
Body – 7 (normal Thai skin colour. She is quite tall about 167 to 169. I think have some slight tummy but her overall body considered slim to me)
CBJ - 6 (normal new gal syndrome.. well she tried but I wasn't quite satisfied)
FJ - 7.5 (accommodating to several position and feels like having sex with gf)
GFE - 6 (English quite good so communication was not an issue)
Service - 5.5 (pretty sop and needs improvement imo. Well she is still green)
RTF - maybe
Rtf FR
Seems there wasn't improvement for her service at all after 3 months
She recognize me immediately as I was one of her first few customers
Gfe went down. Later found that she got a BF already.. maybe that explain why lol
Will not rtf since no improvement

Ever since the plump ex18 went back I cannot find another that provides good service here sadly

Last edited by GN007SG; 29-11-2019 at 03:28 AM.
Old 29-11-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rtf FR
Gfe went down. Later found that she got a BF already.. maybe that explain why lol

Ever since the plump ex18 went back I cannot find another that provides good service here sadly
u wento find her after 3 months ... lol
there may be other reasons na .. shes popular there
Old 29-11-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
u wento find her after 3 months ... lol
there may be other reasons na .. shes popular there
not sure about popularity then
every time i went she is in the tank
Old 29-11-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Many girls here but most look like from kampong.
G20 not bad....slim with what looks like sizable boobs. Anyone can verify the above FR ? How's the body besides the tattoos?

10 looking not bad but quite flat.

Otherwise no one else catch my eyes.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Whatyathink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week just tried G18

Now this may have been my fault for picking her, because when i came in she wouldn’t make eye contact, her arms are crossed and doesn’t look happy to be there. But i picked her anyway as in my opinion she looks like Cristin Milioti. Anyway:

On the way to the room she went to another room for a second and picked her phone (red flag). Once we’re inside the room she quickly put the phone on the side table and took her own clothes while looking at the phone. So i took my own clothes off. She took a while taking off her clothes because she was looking at her phone.
Finally in the shower (very sop). While i dried myself out she took a long time in the shower. When finally she came out she dried herself while looking at her phone on the side table so that took a long time.
By this time im shaking because its cold and getting annoyed with her ignoring me.
Finally Fj. Nothing to shout about. I could tell she was anxious to get it over it.
When we are done she went straight to her fucking phone again carried on chatting with someone and ignored me for a few minutes.
Finally i cant take it anymore i just got myself on the shower and cleaned myself up.

Okt outside asked if the service is good. I told him no because she kept on looking and texting someone on her phone. He doesn’t look too happy with that and apologized to me. I should’ve followed his recommendations when i came in and pick anyone else.

RTF: No. Please don’t.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Rtf FR
Thanks for both of your FRs on G33. I also tried her out a couple weeks ago. Service was shit, but like you, I thought she might better the 2nd time around.
Luckily I saw your RTF FR before going back. For what it's worth, here's my FR:

-----

Picked G33 for her really beautiful face and amazing body. I'm not one for enhanced boobs, but man, oh man, those hips! legs! and ass! I couldn't believe my luck! Unfortunately, things just went downhill after that.

Red Flag #1: She tells me to wash myself first.
Red Flag #2: She asks me to extend before we're even done showering. Not very promising...

She spends a looooong-ass time giving a shitty handjob/prostate massage when all I really want is to bang. The whole time, she keeps saying I'm out of time and need to extend, but every time I try to pull her on top to start the FJ, she pushes my hands away! Feels like getting scammed at a VN KTV.

Best part of the session is when she straddles me reverse cowgirl. Even though FJ still hasn't started (still no insertion!) at least I can watch that beautiful back/ass/hips/legs/pussy combination grinding against my crotch lapdance style... meaty round ass, smooth skin, even smoother pussy lips... fucking mouth-watering! From this position, her handjob is fantastic and it's almost as good as fucking. Unfortunately she only does it about 5 sec before going back to her shitty handjob, so then I have to jerk myself back to hardness. As I'm doing this, she suddenly leaps out of bed, puts on a dress, and dashes out of the room. Huh?

I'm jerking myself off alone for a good 2 min before she finally comes back to tell me again that I'm out of time and should extend. Instead, I have her put on a condom and give her a few good hard pumps from behind (with her dress still on). I blow a perfunctory load deep inside her and go shower myself (of course).

Here's the TLDR:

L6H70 G33
Face: Really pretty with a beautiful smile. She has a strong square jaw, so not recommended for bros who like the dainty, girly look
Body: Huge and obviously fake DDs (not my cup of tea) but SUPER nice meaty, hourglass hips + legs + ass combo
Attitude: Acts friendly enough, but not accommodating AT ALL with single session booking. Not sure about extended session
Massage: Not bad, but she massages for a really long time as a ploy to get you to extend
HJ: Shit. And it goes on waaaay too long
FJ: Shit
RTF: Despite the bad experience, I still considered an RTF, just because she was so frickin' hot and I thought maybe she'd be better 2nd time around. But now with bro GN007SG's RTF FR, I think I'm gonna pass.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobyboob View Post
Thanks for both of your FRs on G33. I also tried her out a couple weeks ago.
She spends a looooong-ass time giving a shitty handjob/prostate massage when all I really want is to bang.
Massage: Not bad, but she massages for a really long time as a ploy to get you to extend, I think I'm gonna pass.
25min she do so many things for u not bad lol
sound like u in the room for 40mins... lol
she like u then ask u extend ma .. then u xtend la
she dun like me nvr ask me extend.. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1