The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 20-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recommendation for MP around hougang, sengkang or punggol

can anyone share ctcs with me too? thks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 02-11-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
hunter12 is one of the Best!hunter12 is one of the Best!hunter12 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Went back to one of the massage outlet in Midtown. Standard entry fee. Assigned to a ML (not syt). Not much of teasing but massage was ok. At the end of massage, try to massage my inner thigh and purposely put a little more oil then suddenly tapped on my leg, popping the gq. Told her my budget is tight and she is willing to go lower. Took a shower when all is done and paid slightly than market rate.
Hi bro, midtown had few shops... I went to 1 of them facing the small road one.. few times liao.. massage ok and no GQ ask.. mind sharing ur is which one and which masseuse?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-11-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Zlr19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
Hi bro, midtown had few shops... I went to 1 of them facing the small road one.. few times liao.. massage ok and no GQ ask.. mind sharing ur is which one and which masseuse?
I am also interested to know which shop has CQ. Almost all shop there are clean.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 3
tangerinesex is a name known to alltangerinesex is a name known to alltangerinesex is a name known to alltangerinesex is a name known to alltangerinesex is a name known to alltangerinesex is a name known to all

Today visited a new opening at Hougang. Kena the dreaded $80 P rubbish hoping there was more, but the ML laughed and pointed at the No Sex signboard. When I was done, she saw me out of the door, still laughing about my request for HJ. I am not convinced that shops like this are totally clean. I must have been damn hard up to touch the ML to agree to $80. When the blood was finally drained from my hard on, I realised I had been fucking conned. CB. Even ah laos like me get it when small head wins
Old 09-11-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 14
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold

Morning bros, as shared in some posts, I just wanting to share about my fav regular ML in the same area whom is leaving end of the month. She has some resemblance of a Korean star.
If any bros are interested, feel free to pm me. She probably will be returning for good and I'm also scouting for a new ML.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls share contact. Thanks
Old 19-11-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 7
alexandrarocks9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexandrarocks9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexandrarocks9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexandrarocks9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kovan: the famous Thai noodle shop... that stretch.... happening..
Old 19-11-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 10
xDylan has much to be proud ofxDylan has much to be proud ofxDylan has much to be proud ofxDylan has much to be proud ofxDylan has much to be proud ofxDylan has much to be proud ofxDylan has much to be proud ofxDylan has much to be proud ofxDylan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Went back to one of the massage outlet in Midtown. Standard entry fee. Assigned to a ML (not syt). Not much of teasing but massage was ok. At the end of massage, try to massage my inner thigh and purposely put a little more oil then suddenly tapped on my leg, popping the gq. Told her my budget is tight and she is willing to go lower. Took a shower when all is done and paid slightly than market rate.
Tried one of the spas there but like no happening leh. Care share which one you guys went to?
Old 19-11-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 4
Fingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Tried one of the spas there but like no happening leh. Care share which one you guys went to?
The spa is facing small road de. But probably now is a clean and legit massage. Quite some time I never go back there already. May be need venture out of that estate.
Old 20-11-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Fanatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be a around Sengkang Hospital tomorrow any lobang for good massage with happy ending, prefer MILF
Old 20-11-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 4
Fingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Will be a around Sengkang Hospital tomorrow any lobang for good massage with happy ending, prefer MILF
Prata stretch, nearest.. I think..
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3857 / Power: 12
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Today visited a new opening at Hougang. Kena the dreaded $80 P rubbish hoping there was more, but the ML laughed and pointed at the No Sex signboard. When I was done, she saw me out of the door, still laughing about my request for HJ. I am not convinced that shops like this are totally clean. I must have been damn hard up to touch the ML to agree to $80. When the blood was finally drained from my hard on, I realised I had been fucking conned. CB. Even ah laos like me get it when small head wins
You must be kan si lan tu lan.....

Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 3
tangerinesex is a name known to alltangerinesex is a name known to alltangerinesex is a name known to alltangerinesex is a name known to alltangerinesex is a name known to alltangerinesex is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
You must be kan si lan tu lan.....
Yes bro angry like FUCK
Advert Space Available