The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Sheff Utd v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50490801
Old 24-11-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Sheffield United vs Man Utd

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Think it is 2-1 for SU if I m not mistaken.. SU players are real fighters and fear no one

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-11-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Think it is 2-1 for SU if I m not mistaken.. SU players are real fighters and fear no one
Ayam brand... ... 19 min oredi kena 1 goal by the strong fighters of SU... ball let in again becos of the mistake of this jinx defender Phil Jones... whenever he plays MU loses.. wat kinda of manger will play him.??... understand SU players will be paid 10 mil if they get into the top 6 at end of season

Old 25-11-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ayam brand... ... 19 min oredi kena 1 goal by the strong fighters of SU... ball let in again becos of the mistake of this jinx defender Phil Jones... whenever he plays MU loses.. wat kinda of manger will play him.??... understand SU players will be paid 10 mil if they get into the top 6 at end of season
WoW !!...wat a thrilling finish, a 3-3 draw !! ...they almost lost the match if there was more time added on...these SU players never give up...for a minnow team just promoted to the 1st division, it is admirable they hv such a fighting spirit till the end...but the Red Devils also showed some character of their own tonite fighting back from 2-0 down to 3-2 up.. all the 3 goals scored in a space of just a few minutes in the 2nd half ...Keep it up red devils and you will do well at end of season

Old 25-11-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WoW !!...wat a thrilling finish, a 3-3 draw !! ...they almost lost the match if there was more time added on...these SU players never give up...for a minnow team just promoted to the 1st division, it is admirable they hv such a fighting spirit till the end...but the Red Devils also showed some character of their own tonite fighting back from 2-0 down to 3-2 up.. all the 3 goals scored in a space of just a few minutes in the 2nd half ...Keep it up red devils and you will do well at end of season
Frankly speaking at 2 goals down,
I was going to give up and sleep....then #53 Williams scored!!
And I was thinking...nah.....it won't happen...then saw Greenwood come in....
4 mins later......2-2!! Im totally awake now n can see the visiting Man u fans in the stands roaring!
2 mins later, can't believe it! Rashford put Man U in front!
3 clinical goals in a space of 7 mins! Totally fanstastic!
These youth academy players are giving the regulars a wake up call!

But OGS makes the foolish mistake of putting light weight Perreira n Fred as CM. I saw it n I was like wtf! Confirm will struggle.
And I was proven right. Midfield overrrun and the 2 goals were inevitable.
Seriously, this is where the pitbull Herrera n probably Afro head Felliani is missed.
Really need a strong robust player in the center of the park.
Think even McTominay will do ok.

Pity about the final goal....but I guess 3-3 was a fair result for both sides.

Great fightback from the Red Devils! Led by 3 youth academy players.
I can clearly see Old Fergie was smiling on the stands!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-11-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Frankly speaking at 2 goals down,
I was going to give up and sleep....then #53 Williams scored!!
And I was thinking...nah.....it won't happen...then saw Greenwood come in....
4 mins later......2-2!! Im totally awake now n can see the visiting Man u fans in the stands roaring!
2 mins later, can't believe it! Rashford put Man U in front!
3 clinical goals in a space of 7 mins! Totally fanstastic!
These youth academy players are giving the regulars a wake up call!

Great fightback from the Red Devils! Led by 3 youth academy players.
I can clearly see Old Fergie was smiling on the stands!
ogs respected sheff utd too much and got his formation wrong, the 1st half was frustrating to watch, the back 3 were overrun and the midfield duo couldn't string a few passes together. the front 3 were starved of service and couldn't muster a shot on goal

2nd half: when ogs reverted to a back 4, things improved and williams sparked the fightback, 3 goals in 7mins was exhilarating to watch! alas, they couldn't hang on and allowed the home side to equalise, credit to sheff utd spirit

haiz... again no creativity, no bite in midfield, did not cut out mistakes

ogs is putting massive faith in youth, this core has a bright future

ps: ogs seems to have an agenda against matic, did not play him bcos he is too slow??

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 26-11-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
ogs respected sheff utd too much and got his formation wrong, the 1st half was frustrating to watch, the back 3 were overrun and the midfield duo couldn't string a few passes together. the front 3 were starved of service and couldn't muster a shot on goal

2nd half: when ogs reverted to a back 4, things improved and williams sparked the fightback, 3 goals in 7mins was exhilarating to watch! alas, they couldn't hang on and allowed the home side to equalise, credit to sheff utd spirit

haiz... again no creativity, no bite in midfield, did not cut out mistakes

ogs is putting massive faith in youth, this core has a bright future

ps: ogs seems to have an agenda against matic, did not play him bcos he is too slow??
I think the OGS way to counter the lack of creativity is to play quick 1-2 and fast breaks. Hence the reliance on youth n speedy players such as D James, Martial n Rashford.
Before the match, the pundits were saying the 3 speedy forwards will pose a problem for 37 year old Phil Jagielka playing for the Blades.
But the first half proves otherwise.

I thought Matic still injured? Anyway, OGS is grooming McTominay as DM.
Matic is getting old n at times lazy.

With the emergence of #53, old timers like Young will have to make way.....and maybe Mata....n Jones which again proved to be a jinxster.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-11-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I think the OGS way to counter the lack of creativity is to play quick 1-2 and fast breaks. Hence the reliance on youth n speedy players such as D James, Martial n Rashford.
Before the match, the pundits were saying the 3 speedy forwards will pose a problem for 37 year old Phil Jagielka playing for the Blades.
But the first half proves otherwise.

I thought Matic still injured? Anyway, OGS is grooming McTominay as DM.
Matic is getting old n at times lazy.

With the emergence of #53, old timers like Young will have to make way.....and maybe Mata....n Jones which again proved to be a jinxster.
ya, which is why i felt ogs got his formation wrong in the 1st half. by playing a back 3, there is one player less in midfield/attack. we saw that fred and pereira kept misplacing passes, the back 3 pushed up and tried to create plays, wtf??? when ogs reverted to back 4 in the 2nd half, they pressed higher and sheff utd did not have the composure and ended up ceding possession often. man u could pass better and scored 3 quick goals

man u has 2 ways to play: back 4 with high press against non-flair teams, back 3 with counter attack against flair teams

latest, matic is back to training, but even when he is fully fit and pogba out, ogs did not field him. he is experienced and won't lose possession so easily, u need someone who is composed and tidies things up in midfield, fred & pereira are too lightweight to hold up the ball. mctominay has impressed so far but is injured, estimated to be back in dec

williams is an exciting youngster and can challenge shaw. yes agree, young and jones can be let go, mata be a coach maybe?

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 27-11-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ashley young,Fred,Jones shouldn’t even be in the team at all...

And why ole keep playing Fred surprised me? Don’t we have anyone better than him?

3-3 fair results to be honest I just Glad they never lost the game

Next home game vs Aston Villa I hope not another draw game again

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 28-11-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Ashley young,Fred,Jones shouldn’t even be in the team at all...

And why ole keep playing Fred surprised me? Don’t we have anyone better than him?

3-3 fair results to be honest I just Glad they never lost the game

Next home game vs Aston Villa I hope not another draw game again
the fans have been asking why ogs did not sign extra cover when he let herrera and fellaini leave, especially herrera who provided bite. ogs has to play fred because he has no choice

ranking the 1st team MC:
pogba (injured)
mctominay (injured)
matic (injured; even when fit, not picked)
fred (inconsistent, lightweight, squad player at best)
lingard (more of a forward, poor form atm)
pereira (inconsistent, lightweight, squad player at best if doesn't improve)
mata (backup)
gomes, garner, chong (young and developing)

vs villa, hope ogs go with back 4 and high press, it shld be a comfy win

Old 29-11-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

astana 2 - 1 man u

who has the biggest balls in UEL? ogs

who has the biggest faith in youth? ogs

with man u already thru, the result doesn't really matter. the team sheet was full of youngsters, its a good learning experience for them. good to see lingard score and shaw back

"You can't win anything with kids" - Alan Hansen

Old 29-11-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
astana 2 - 1 man u

who has the biggest balls in UEL? ogs

who has the biggest faith in youth? ogs

with man u already thru, the result doesn't really matter. the team sheet was full of youngsters, its a good learning experience for them. good to see lingard score and shaw back

"You can't win anything with kids" - Alan Hansen
Good run out for the youngsters. Very suay own goal gifted Astana the win.

But also glaring miss from Tahith Chong when we were leading 1-0.... had he scored that it would have been a different story.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 29-11-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Unai emery sack when Arsenal is higher den us in the league table and when both arsenal and Manchester United lost their European game...

If it was any other manager of Manchester United and not ole... would he have got the sack ady I wonder?

Both club Paying Hugh prices for a manager in the club for so Long and so used to winning

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 30-11-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Aston Villa x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50579693
Old 30-11-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Man united vs Aston Villa

Prediction 1 - 0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1