The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 22-11-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JonEthan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
G17 totally rocks! First time extended to an hour! Pure non stop lick lick, suck suck, fuck fuck for 55 minutes. Real sex machine. She likes receiving and I like giving so we both maxed each other out!

Pint sized pocket rocket chilli padi she is. Pleasant face, tight slim body with enhanced big C cups. I think she is on par with old batch standard.
BBBJ? She gave me CBJ back then and watch time even double session
Old 22-11-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Long queue for G7 and G17 (:
Old 22-11-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
G1 offers AR? What are her speciality?
18++ added to your points

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 22-11-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Long queue for G7 and G17 (:
Tried G7.

Her body is nice. Boobs is big but soft, kudos to the plastic surgeon that does it.

But personally I also feel that she is a bit this cannot, that cannot.

RTF : No.

But I will wanna try G17.
Old 23-11-2019, 03:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post

But I will wanna try G17.
Bring more money if really want to enjoy with her...... I end up paying $200 for 5 sessions. Only intended for 1 session but extend and extend until 5 session.

Now I understand why that guy pay $600....
Old 23-11-2019, 03:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonEthan View Post
No holes spared? Wow anal ? Cum bath on where ?

Maybe I should give her second chance haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonEthan View Post
BBBJ? She gave me CBJ back then and watch time even double session
She has changed alot. Maybe see her peers have endless customers so she aspire to be like them.

My first session with her was 1 week after her arrival..... damn jialat and swore to avoid her. Until last month when no other WLs available and she was only 1 left inside the tank. Decide to take her as no wan to wait..... was surprised at her change. Last time this cannot that cannot.... now everything also can.... 360 turn. Extend session with her that day. And have rtf her now 6 times already. Last visit end up extend for 5 sessions. Did DP on her when she brought out her box of sex toys..... damn shiok

Yes.... she has opened all holes and can play with toys too. Already planning to go for 2 hr session with her on next visit.
Old 23-11-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FR on the other new WL that is not G7? I forgot her number.
Old 23-11-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JonEthan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbrick View Post
She has changed alot. Maybe see her peers have endless customers so she aspire to be like them.

My first session with her was 1 week after her arrival..... damn jialat and swore to avoid her. Until last month when no other WLs available and she was only 1 left inside the tank. Decide to take her as no wan to wait..... was surprised at her change. Last time this cannot that cannot.... now everything also can.... 360 turn. Extend session with her that day. And have rtf her now 6 times already. Last visit end up extend for 5 sessions. Did DP on her when she brought out her box of sex toys..... damn shiok

Yes.... she has opened all holes and can play with toys too. Already planning to go for 2 hr session with her on next visit.
Wow thank you ! Will try again next trip. Hope no Long queues !
Old 23-11-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Jakkalberry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJakkalberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
The old G1 linda was so pretty, insanely good ar aj bbbj and frenching at cat40. Probably the best deal ever at gl. And I am usually a PRC lover. Will remember her forever
Supporters of Linda (ex-G1) can find her in Macau.
She has joined up with Waree (ex-G7) in Macau and both of them are working for an online stable.
Old 23-11-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakkalberry View Post
Supporters of Linda (ex-G1) can find her in Macau.
She has joined up with Waree (ex-G7) in Macau and both of them are working for an online stable.
stable link?
Old 24-11-2019, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
palmbreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PSA: G17 don't do backdoor and no sex toys.

I'm a regular of G17. Not sure why bros here want to malign her, don't think she will give you any such extra.

Zap me if you want. But those looking for such lobang, will definitely end in disappointment...
Old 24-11-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro Palmbreeze, I'm not sure what's your agenda here. I don't think there's a need for us to lie considering the amount of WLs in the house. If one is not suitable, we can just easily move on to another if the WL is bad. Just hoped that you don't get KC by any WLs and kena Gong Tao by them.
Old 24-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbreeze View Post
PSA: G17 don't do backdoor and no sex toys.

I'm a regular of G17. Not sure why bros here want to malign her, don't think she will give you any such extra.

Zap me if you want. But those looking for such lobang, will definitely end in disappointment...
You're wrong...... G17 does allow AJ. And I have rtf her 4 times already. And I believe she does have sex toys as she told me customer buy for her. But I never try with her because she wants me to extend another 2 session if want her to bring out the sex toys. I already extended 2 session for the AJ so have no more money to extend further.
Old 24-11-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
RF2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's happening with JM14?

Now it is common for the WLs to ask for extend or tips if want extra service which previously were included.

Last time each $40 session can get shower, bbbj, catbath, ar & fj. Still got massage if have time left. You only need to extend 1 extra session if you want to do aj or cim.

Now each $40 session only get shower, bbbj & fj. No catbath, ar or massage. Must extend if want these services. And for aj or cim must extend another 2 extra sessions. No more 1 extra session.

I kenna with G17, G18 & G12 already. Only G13 has remained the same with only 1 $40 session for all services.
Old 24-11-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF2013 View Post
What's happening with JM14?

Now it is common for the WLs to ask for extend or tips if want extra service which previously were included.

Last time each $40 session can get shower, bbbj, catbath, ar & fj. Still got massage if have time left. You only need to extend 1 extra session if you want to do aj or cim.

Now each $40 session only get shower, bbbj & fj. No catbath, ar or massage. Must extend if want these services. And for aj or cim must extend another 2 extra sessions. No more 1 extra session.

I kenna with G17, G18 & G12 already. Only G13 has remained the same with only 1 $40 session for all services.
G17 and G12 too if I'm not wrong, are uni grads. Cleverer. Haha. Anyway ex G8 also uni grad... Damn I missed her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1