The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt0l0tl View Post
Woohoo... just treat TS telling a friction story and enjoy ... the drama ...
wa lan eh i buay tahan liao!
hahahahahahahahhahahaha
Old 21-11-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I find it you are naive...you at least working as waiter...

I am telling you sons in Vietnam dun have to work...still have nice brand new motorbike to ride, money to spend...and worst get into trouble when accidents...

when sons getting married...sister(s) pay for the total bill...if not enough money then mother borrow from loan sharks and daugther(s) had to pay in future...

so you think is perfectly normal ha...

met a few similar hard headed guy like you in the past...anyway it will be similar terrible messy affairs in the end...

will rest my case...
Bro, u dont need to do this anymore.
We all have experienced countless times when u give people good advice for free, they come zap u and say u pour cold water & look them on them etc.
Your time is better used on something else.
Old 21-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
wa lan eh i buay tahan liao!
hahahahahahahahhahahaha
Shh.... maybe TS comes from sheltered environment ... now he is giving love and helping his love ❤️

Frankly speaking, TS is still young ! I believe his GCE O & A Level English and GP is good. Maybe he can teach English in vn since he don’t intend to learn Vietnamese and learn his future spouse language and culture. Currently, there is a crazy trends learning English and Mandarin in VN. Hope TS is by-lin-long aka bilingual can stay in vn and earn lotsa VND live happily !
Old 22-11-2019, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
gl4451 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Out of context, but just curious about the origin of TS screen name TadaoKumagai which sounds like a name of Japanese man.
Is it from anime or something? I couldn’t find any such fictional character tho...
Old 22-11-2019, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Shh.... maybe TS comes from sheltered environment ... now he is giving love and helping his love ❤️

Frankly speaking, TS is still young ! I believe his GCE O & A Level English and GP is good. Maybe he can teach English in vn since he don’t intend to learn Vietnamese and learn his future spouse language and culture. Currently, there is a crazy trends learning English and Mandarin in VN. Hope TS is by-lin-long aka bilingual can stay in vn and earn lotsa VND live happily !
Sadly, I only N-Level nia. So suck thumb lor. Bilingual, definitely. But I don't think can teach type, at least I can understand America/Britain , but not Indian accent English la, some too heavy indian accent liao....

Partially , half half shelter and exposed bah
Old 22-11-2019, 04:42 AM
Samster

TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl4451 View Post
Out of context, but just curious about the origin of TS screen name TadaoKumagai which sounds like a name of Japanese man.
Is it from anime or something? I couldn’t find any such fictional character tho...

Oh... Is when young, using those Japanese name generator lor... those Japan hit era
Old 22-11-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
this for what?
Old 22-11-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post

In Vietnam very funny leh!...only ang moh caucasian can teach English...Veitnamese viewed yellow skins and dark skins not good in English...

Need at least TEFL or ESL and degree to teach English in Vietnam otherwise no no...

See the fantasy TS reply you meaning he knew nuts...still dare to question me to go Vietnam find out myself...means he knew nuts...

"chac chan no dg song trng the gioi ao mong"

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
In Vietnam very funny leh!...only ang moh caucasian can teach English...Veitnamese viewed yellow skins and dark skins not good in English...

Need at least TEFL or ESL and degree to teach English in Vietnam otherwise no no...

See the fantasy TS reply you meaning he knew nuts...still dare to question me to go Vietnam find out myself...means he knew nuts...

"chac chan no dg song trng the gioi ao mong"
Bro,
I know you had good intention, so pardon me or dont mind me being blunt and straightforward....
Because I dont like it when you say Vietnam Man not working like machiam represent all Vietnam Man is like that.....
I gotta admit, most of the Vietnam are playboy, fuck n throw type.... that why there a lot of Single Mom and majority end up in nightlife industry to raise their baby... of course some of them kena pregnant and abandon by Foreigner (include us ASEAN neighbours), I believe got some brother here also doing the same thing... fuck raw and ignore consequences.

As for working there or really living there, that one confirm need planning and savings, at least need 10 year of time....
For now is just venture and exploration only.
Old 22-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all

Can any bros advise how much is the market price for booking a Vietnamese lady in Vietnam for one day?
Where to get? By wechat or MiChat?
Old 22-11-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
Can any bros advise how much is the market price for booking a Vietnamese lady in Vietnam for one day?

You want efficient and fast? Go bui vien, if you have money lor, negotiate with them lor.

I negotiate with my 'FB', she take 2 day off and spent all 2 day with me, and I compensate her 3million dong for her time with me.
Can experience my first time , cum swallow by Female. She say long tine never swallow so she need prepare ... cause I request her I might want her swallow unlimited time....she say she try ... for the next visit which will be next year
Old 23-11-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
Vietnam dun use Michat but Zalo...you can read the main HCM thread about wechat...

if any advice for you to go Bui Vien means you are tourists...gals in Bui Vien will expect you to buy drinks especially bottle of liquor...expect to spend 3 million dongs or more incl mixers...then you want to hook the gals becos some may not go or go ST...unless late at night around 2am then why bother to pay LT which may cost another 3 to 5mil dongs...

Old 23-11-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
Tolong la, Vietnam man also got work. Dont bullshit with me they never work, just wait family give them money.
What those grab driver that you see, or those peddler or even other industry male worker/staff that you see.
Come on, use your common sense leh, if you dont even have basic Job, even in Vietnam, also cannot find partner de lor.
I think.you too bias, maybe you have bad experience.in there?
I dont.know.
But VIETNAM MAN HAVE JOB, that is CONFIRM. But lazy.or.not, is.another issues lah.
Since I hv some free time...just reply this for sharing purposes...still rest my case for you...

if any bros hv a capable sis who can bring plenty of dongs back then you expect bros to slack or lazy...

yes, many men work as Grab drivers/riders or any jobs...but for how many hours do they work per day...these guys may not hv capable sisters to bring in plenty of dongs so they need to work harder..

if I am a Viet bro knowing my mom dotes on me and my sister capable to bring in plenty of dongs monthly...then why do I bother to work much...

to viet culture...so long a gal is working to feed the family...then the priorities are son, daughter, mother, father, bros, sis....then only hubby or bf...

see sadly this is taught by some old women many years ago...and culture carried on till today...

does the mother care how the daughters bring home the dongs...pitifully no...the daughters may hv to open legs to earn but all these were secrets...

many Viet gals learn foreign languages to catch foreigners as roberts/atm...no other reason if the gals learn for what....a bank officer working in a bank who knew english but may earn only 5mil per month...whereas a gal who sold her body may earn 40mil per month...

still many were match make in today society in Vietnam...they get married and learned the truth that hubby were useless and then wife got to go out to work and usually then hv kid(s) to feed...some may divorce and many dun divorce becos dun know how to divorce but live apart...usually let the kid(s) looked after by her mom...then cycle repeat...

Old 23-11-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Since I hv some free time...just reply this for sharing purposes...still rest my case for you...

if any bros hv a capable sis who can bring plenty of dongs back then you expect bros to slack or lazy...

yes, many men work as Grab drivers/riders or any jobs...but for how many hours do they work per day...these guys may not hv capable sisters to bring in plenty of dongs so they need to work harder..

if I am a Viet bro knowing my mom dotes on me and my sister capable to bring in plenty of dongs monthly...then why do I bother to work much...

to viet culture...so long a gal is working to feed the family...then the priorities are son, daughter, mother, father, bros, sis....then only hubby or bf...

see sadly this is taught by some old women many years ago...and culture carried on till today...

does the mother care how the daughters bring home the dongs...pitifully no...the daughters may hv to open legs to earn but all these were secrets...

many Viet gals learn foreign languages to catch foreigners as roberts/atm...no other reason if the gals learn for what....a bank officer working in a bank who knew english but may earn only 5mil per month...whereas a gal who sold her body may earn 40mil per month...

still many were match make in today society in Vietnam...they get married and learned the truth that hubby were useless and then wife got to go out to work and usually then hv kid(s) to feed...some may divorce and many dun divorce becos dun know how to divorce but live apart...usually let the kid(s) looked after by her mom...then cycle repeat...
Like that better mah.... at least this kind of approach more gentle mah, rather than wack 1 whole basket of egg with a few rotten mah.... But, I do agree on the priorities, idk about you all lah... But i do agree on this culture....
Priority on son, daughter, mother, father, bros, sis....then only on Partner.... Chinese Motherland, China also the same thing mah...
Women come here work for quick buck also to take care family and settle debt.
In the future, even if I have my own Family, I also will prioritise on my future children first, then siblings then parents, then wife family then wife.....
So more or less , I find nothing wrong in this mentality.
Old 27-11-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
You want efficient and fast? Go bui vien, if you have money lor, negotiate with them lor.

I negotiate with my 'FB', she take 2 day off and spent all 2 day with me, and I compensate her 3million dong for her time with me.
Can experience my first time , cum swallow by Female. She say long tine never swallow so she need prepare ... cause I request her I might want her swallow unlimited time....she say she try ... for the next visit which will be next year
That good for you , managed to "buy" her 2 days. Sometimes, we "bro" not so lucky.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1