The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-12-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Anyway there is this dh which I've been chatting for months.
Poor thing only one off day every month and no holidays.
Met her at supermarket and exchanged contacts.
She's a single mum, on her first dh job in Singapore with no friends and relatives here.
Late 20s, slim but not a looker.
Barely average looks, but had the kind of face that grows on you.
For me, right from start, I told her my status and because of that I cannot give her any promises of relationships, love or marriage.
I'm only in for the companionship and sex if she agrees.
She didn't reject me.
She said she didn't want to have sex with a married man but don't mind making friends with me.
So we just text each other.
Suddenly one day stopped messaging me, so I went down to the supermarket she frequents. I met her there easily since I already knew her routine.
She was looked very sad and was surprised to see me and told me her phone spoilt, and she already took her off day have to wait till the next month before she can buy new phone.
The next day I went down to Little India to buy a phone for her after asking what brand and model she prefers.
It's just a $100 plus phone and I refused to take her money.
When she asked what she could do to repay me since I refused to take her money.
I jokingly said meet me on your next off day and we have some fun in the hotel.
To my surprise, she actually agreed.
She was hesitant and reserved and was quiet all the way during the meet-up and trip to hotel on her next off day.
But once the hotel room door was closed, she totally went wild after I started kissing and hugging her and touching her.
Since then, she's been meeting me on all her off days.
Honesty and sincerity with a bit of time and money investment sometimes can go a long way.
These maids are humans too, and have sexual needs just like any other humans.
No need to give false hopes and promises and make them fall in love etc, cheat their feelings and then break their hearts and dump them after sleeping with them.
The dhs that I meet usually come from neighbourhood and supermarket pick ups.
I find it easier to engage a conversation when they are alone.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

This is my new maid, just finish fuck babyjohnwong you want use this photo to PCC i also won’t feel offended. Hahahahaha
woah.... good stuff

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 08-12-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
For one sunday, hotel 40, taxi to n fro 30, food for 2 person 12, top up 20. Total about 110. 4 sundays around 440. Is it consider cheap?
Nothing is free, bro.

The money will be spent somewhere, either on maid or geylang or gf or fb.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just finish second new maid, this is a horny lady. Cannot see my cock stand fuck and fuck 3x. Now very tired
Old 08-12-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMEX69 View Post
I'm currently into my 3rd such arrangement. Now is Myanmar maid, previous was Indonesian and Sri Lankan. Win-win for them and for me.
You win Liao... Abnn also can up..
Really 重口味
Old 08-12-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
@babyjohnwong

How you manage to sneak out on weekend for a fuck when you are married?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Anyway there is this dh which I've been chatting for months.
Poor thing only one off day every month and no holidays.
Met her at supermarket and exchanged contacts.
She's a single mum, on her first dh job in Singapore with no friends and relatives here.
Late 20s, slim but not a looker.
Barely average looks, but had the kind of face that grows on you.
For me, right from start, I told her my status and because of that I cannot give her any promises of relationships, love or marriage.
I'm only in for the companionship and sex if she agrees.
She didn't reject me.
She said she didn't want to have sex with a married man but don't mind making friends with me.
So we just text each other.
Suddenly one day stopped messaging me, so I went down to the supermarket she frequents. I met her there easily since I already knew her routine.
She was looked very sad and was surprised to see me and told me her phone spoilt, and she already took her off day have to wait till the next month before she can buy new phone.
The next day I went down to Little India to buy a phone for her after asking what brand and model she prefers.
It's just a $100 plus phone and I refused to take her money.
When she asked what she could do to repay me since I refused to take her money.
I jokingly said meet me on your next off day and we have some fun in the hotel.
To my surprise, she actually agreed.
She was hesitant and reserved and was quiet all the way during the meet-up and trip to hotel on her next off day.
But once the hotel room door was closed, she totally went wild after I started kissing and hugging her and touching her.
Since then, she's been meeting me on all her off days.
Honesty and sincerity with a bit of time and money investment sometimes can go a long way.
These maids are humans too, and have sexual needs just like any other humans.
No need to give false hopes and promises and make them fall in love etc, cheat their feelings and then break their hearts and dump them after sleeping with them.
The dhs that I meet usually come from neighbourhood and supermarket pick ups.
I find it easier to engage a conversation when they are alone.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

@hayhay
How you get to know this DH?

Quote:
Just finish second new maid, this is a horny lady. Cannot see my cock stand fuck and fuck 3x. Now very tired
Old 08-12-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
@babyjohnwong

How you manage to sneak out on weekend for a fuck when you are married?
Need to do ot, business meeting with client. Just spin some stories.
It's not that hard.
Once in while, arrange to meet up with friends for real I mean.
If she asks to come along, so be it.
If she doesn't, just tell your friends suddenly last minute got things meet another time.
Once in while, she'll go back home to visit her sisters for maybe a few weeks and then I'll go there for a few days and we come back together.
I'm free when she's overseas.
Currently she's in her third trimester and she's back to give birth there.
She brought my son back also.
So I'm even laggi more free for now.
Btw, don't need to quote whole chunk when replying lol.

Last edited by babyjohnwong; 09-12-2019 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Since that regular dh of mine only has one off day a month, I usually ask her to take weekday.
Then I'll just pretend to go work, then take an MC sick leave and spend my day with her.
No need to meet during weekends also.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
@hayhay
How you get to know this DH?
Talk loh, be gentlemen
Old 09-12-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Talk loh, be gentlemen
Best advice. Just open ur golden mouth n talk. Don't need to be shy. If u r really 1st time. Aim for those who r alone n waiting for their friends. Best chance liao.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Yesterday get play out. A maid i get the number in LP weeks ago, tell me wait for her in plaza sin. Call n msg all go smoothly until when i blur blur waited for an hour. Call her again n she say coming, suddenly she blocked me in WhatsApp. Really wtf.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Yesterday get play out. A maid i get the number in LP weeks ago, tell me wait for her in plaza sin. Call n msg all go smoothly until when i blur blur waited for an hour. Call her again n she say coming, suddenly she blocked me in WhatsApp. Really wtf.
This type many I also Kenna before. I find they very funny, don’t meet lah why block.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
To be honest, when I first started reading this thread, it was with disgust.
Because many are just making these women (many of them, not all) fall in love, then using their bodies and then dumping them or even exchanging them after banging them.
They already have very hard lives, coming here working like slaves, some only have an off day every month. Some even tortured and abused.

When I reflected back, I realised was not any better.
One of my FBs, in fact my last FB was a pinay.
She was here on her first dh job and her sister introduced her to me.
Her sister works as a helper for my uncle and so we knew each other. She thinks I'm a decent guy and wanted her younger sister to have a chance to maybe date and hopefully marry someone better like me than to any pinoy back home.
Her sister married a Singaporean, and she wish her sister may one day have a better life like her.
When we started meeting up, I was already engaged.
I didn't tell her that
I really wasn't into brown and dark colour meat but she was just way too gorgeously slim just like a model. She was a young and sweet looking girl in her mid 20s.
Perfect A cups and nice hips, I'm not a boob lover.
I couldn't resist dating her and wanting to bed her.
To cut the story short, I managed to bang her after like two months of pure dating.
After that, we met up every weekend to have sex for about half a year before she accidentally found out about my gf.

I got married shortly after I broke up with her.
The marriage was a disaster.
She agreed to have kids before the marriage and said she don't want kids after marriage.
Always accusing me, didn't trust me, keep demanding things from me, keep wanting me to this and that to make her happy.
After slightly more than a year, it ended in a divorce.

The very night the judge gave the verdict to declare the marriage is over, that pinay FB girl called me.
She accidentally called me and quickly hanged up the phone after realising her mistake.
At the same time just before she called, I was thinking about her. How she used to please me in every way she can. Cooks for me, help me clean my house, buying gifts for me, baking a cake for me on my bd, pleasing me in any way possible with her body whenever I was horny.
I recognised her voice and quickly called her back but another person picked up and kept saying wrong number.
I was thinking maybe I have mistaken.
I was sad because I suddenly realised she gave me so much happiness and treated me like a king but I was only using her for my sexual needs.
I didn't know I was doing, but I saved that number under Delete.
While blindly flicking through my phone, I thought of messaging an old friend which I haven't contacted for years.
When I was scrolling the contacts in whatsapp, I suddenly saw a photo of her under Delete.
I was shocked and happy and double confirmed by checking the number under Line. It's another photo of her.
Although she changed number, she didn't delete me from her contacts and accidentally called me.
So I returned call and insist to talk to her.
And I got back with her.
It was like a miracle.

I met her up on next off day and we started chatting.
My heart was very painful when she told me after the breakup, she was so upset that she often went drinking alone.
She then tried dating other guys.
She had a lot of relationships during this one year plus trying to find someone to love and someone who would promise to love her, be her bf and to be in a serious relationship with her.
Of the many that tried to date her, only 5 agreed to a serious relationship with her.
One after another, the 5 of them dumped her off after having sex with her. Two dumped her only after once, the other three dumped her after having sex with her several times, sometimes raw.
One Indian, one Malay, one Ang Moh and two Chinese.
Or rather this was what she told me.
Many times, she just wanted to commit suicide because she felt so worthless.
She wanted to find someone to love but those people including me are just using her body for sex.
But she didn't kill herself because she had a responsibility to feed the family back home.
She then asked if I am back again just to have sex with her again? Asked if I wanted to go to hotel with her?
It really broke my heart to see her in this state.

I didn't know if I truely love her but I was really happy to be with her.
None of all my previous gfs, fbs and even my ex-wife was so nice to me. Loving, caring and giving everything they can to make me happy.
But this was the kind of girl I had been searching for in all my life.
End up, I married her despite the fact that she already had sex even raw with so many guys.
Probably some of those guys are the brothers here who may already have posted FRs about her.
After I decided to seriously date her again, I took her to check for STD since she went raw.
I myself experienced chlamydia infection after going raw with one of my previous fb, so I had to be careful if we're going to marry and have kids.
She was infected with gonorrhea and chlamydia which luckily are both treatable with special antibiotics.
To all the bros who had gone raw,good luck and better go for screening too.

All these took place before I even knew about this whole Maid banging thingy.
Why I said that I felt disgusted?
Because some just cheat these poor maids feelings by giving empty promises of serious relationships or love and then dump them after having sex.
I've known other maids who had been sent back after getting pregnant here and not getting abortion because a lot of them are Catholics and they believe abortion is a sin akin to murder.
Wondering why some Filipinos look so much like Chinese or Indians or Ang Mohs?
Probably our half siblings or half cousin I guess.
Why I say I'm not any better?
Although I didn't specifically tell her that I love her or that I want to be in a relationship or serious relationship with her or to even marry her (which I eventually did) when she was my FB, I was just like the rest of the bros here, using her for sex.
She was just blindly hoping that I fell in love and marry her one day because her elder sister introduced me and kept pushing her to date me.
This only made it worse when she broke up with me.

I'm also not any better than the rest of the bros here because I'm still screwing maids after I got married.
But I make it a point to let them know that I'm taken and cheating in my current relationship.
I am not in for any serious relationship with them and I'm only in the companionship and sex.
If the maid agrees to it, she knows exactly what she is in for.
And I won't be deceiving them for sex.
You will be surprised that some of them are even more willing to do it when you're perfectly honest with them.
The easiest ones to get when being honest are usually the sluts and the single mums.

Just sharing my experiences and view.
You may choose to agree or disagree.
Personally I would encourage honesty and openness so both parties knows what the other party is actually after.
Rejection rates would be higher but for me I can sleep peacefully at night. I have no fear of a deceived vengeful lover wrecking my marriage in revenge.
I personally feel it's wrong to give them false hopes and promises and telling love lies for the purpose of using them for sex ten dumping them once done.
You will never know if they cannot get over the truth that they had been cheated for sex and then commit suicide.
Newspapers don't report every single suicide btw.
You won't want this on your conscience or karma table.
And for those that chiong raw, be prepared to go for regular expensive screenings. You will never know what disease they could have picked up.
And you also run the risk of being a father to a child whom you will never ever come to know or meet.
A lot of maids just quietly end their contract and go home to give birth.

Maybe one day when I'm free and my pinay OC is not around, I'll write my FR on my maid bonks.
I totally agreed with you.
Honesty is the key.
Though rejection rate by the dh will be higher when I tell the truth, but I can sleep peacefully at night is the utmost important.

Will up you to give you my support.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 09-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Since that regular dh of mine only has one off day a month, I usually ask her to take weekday.
Then I'll just pretend to go work, then take an MC sick leave and spend my day with her.
No need to meet during weekends also.
Is one day a month with her enough for you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1