The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/na-na-massage/

Met her earlier today amidst the hype.

Brief FR:

Physical: Can see it's her in the photos, but must account for at least 20% difference. I was somewhat disappointed when she opened the door. Figure-wise, she's on the meaty side, boobs probably big C cups and soft enough to my touch.

Attitude: Cheerful and tried to make conversation. Session ended within 50 minutes. Used her phone once to text.

Miscellaneous: based in a city-fringe hotel which has many of her compatriots as guests. Easy access to the room. Collected money upfront.

No return for sure.
How's the sensual like bro? Any notable skills? No RTM mainly due to physical attributes? 20% quite significant.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
How's the sensual like bro? Any notable skills? No RTM mainly due to physical attributes? 20% quite significant.
Sensual-wise, catbath and using of fingertips not bad. 7/10.

No return mainly because no overall feel.

Looks like my memorable ladies for 2019 are only Xueer and her friend.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Loses out in every single aspect by quite a bit. Think I'll stick to my regulars for now.
Thanks...I'll skip...she seemed not so friendly over sms....and further more collect $ upfront. Big no no for me.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 09-11-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What about Amei? I thought she is your favourite too?

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 09-11-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Think very hard nowadays. When you are really comfortable with your real regulars, that will become a benchmark. Your perception of that benchmark is quite high, and for other new MLs to surpass that, it is not easy.

I will just take a break after a while, pursue other things. Maybe move back to HC. Or just stop, normal life. Helps to set the expectations back to normal. A bit screwed up liao, my expectations.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Thanks...I'll skip...she seemed not so friendly over sms....and further more collect $ upfront. Big no no for me.
The comparison with Amei was what drew her to me, but it was really a non-comparison at all in my opinion. No offence to bro @kit79, thanks for sharing your FR anyway.

Nana is still worth a try for those interested.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 09-11-2019 at 11:58 PM.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Met ZZ few days back since long time nvr go see her and also price now at 100.
Dunno why now I think she not as good liao.
Anyway she wasn't as good too last time but still ok.
Now cmi to me la. She likes to be in control come sensual which is the opposite of me.
Her fake love making also no good. Only cowgirl and missionary position no scissor or doggie like miqi last time.
No wonder she at 100 now.
End of day all depends on individual but won't rtm for me la.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
What about Amei? I thought she is your favourite too?
Really dig Amei physical-wise, but I met her only 4 times due to various other reasons.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I met her around that too.
1st try dissapointed after the inital hype but the subsequent rtm she seems to be much better.

Nice lady but sometimes conversations kinda off la if u know wat I mean. 🤣

Quote:
Really dig Amei physical-wise, but I met her only 4 times due to various other reasons.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Now cmi to me la. She likes to be in control come sensual which is the opposite of me.
Her fake love making also no good. Only cowgirl and missionary position no scissor or doggie like miqi last time.
Thanks bro. Trust your opinions.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Me too. Can't wait for Amei to be back, hopefully soon.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Yw bro. Definitely not for you.
Guess I just stick to xiao xiao and clean MP that I go for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Thanks bro. Trust your opinions.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
missionary position mean backview butt love making?
Old 09-11-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Frontal missionary bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
missionary position mean backview butt love making?
Old 09-11-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/mi-mi-massage/

MR on MiMi
In market a few days already.

Looks: with make up, nice flirtatious big eyes nice nose bridge and nice kissable lips, complexions passable, overall pretty

Body: head turner as her boobs is a D and not saggy, very firm with nice nipples!
A bit meaty to me, but I like this body type as she is huggable

Massage : very oily type, loves to put oil, is oil cheap nowadays? Ok, massage is with strength and she puts in the effort! No cat bath, only boobs massage.

Sensual: she tries to do BF but think she not so experience? She tries though. Then HJ is quite sensual, but what released my armies was her boobs.

Overall: looks is there, boobs are there, by sensual may take 2&3 visits to get better I hope. she is a conversationalist too, and I felt comfortable throughout. Will RTM another 3/4 times as I love the way she looks at me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1