The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-09-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Goals scored by Mane 28, 40mins and Salah 72mins.

Liverpool maintained 100% record and 14 consecutive wins. So happy MC lost away to Norwich. Liverpool lead 5 pts gap.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 15-09-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Norwich gave us a huge gift. Man City really kenna from their Pukki. (Puki in malay means vagina) Strangely Man City played with 2 recognised centre back and still conceded 3 goals.
Old 15-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Citeh got Farked by the Canaries and Pep probably shouted "Pukki" in disgust

I am not surprised by this result after watching them against Liverpool. Yes they lost against us, but they showed they can play some neat football

Citeh blaming Laporte injury last night. Let's just remember the two guys who played CB last night cost them 80 million quid combined. I know many a team that would love such a luxury.

That said, no Kompany and Laporte at the back and Sane usually scores the goals that are needed in this kind of game. Wish the City game at Anfield was next
Old 15-09-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Having a 5 point lead is a blessing in the PL especially with so many teams highly competitive. We should not take this for granted and continue to push hard.

My worry is we struggle to keep clean sheets and I do not care if other teams are unable to keep clean sheets. Looking forward to Alisson speedy return.

Arsenal and Everton wins will be good. This will pile the pressure on City and United as well Spurs and Chelsea.
Old 15-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp will remembered last season with 7 pts lead and so nothing is taken for granted.

Hope the lads will continue to put 101% on matchday.

Liverpool setting records and hope we open a sizeable lead of 15 pts by Xmas.

Just my hope and opinion.

Old 15-09-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but have to paste this one I just saw on the net

'So how do you beat Man City?'
'Farke knows'
Old 15-09-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Message deleted...

Last edited by WankJanice; 15-09-2019 at 10:28 PM.
Old 15-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Congrats, I did predicted Liverpool victory.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49594630
Old 17-09-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

I personally feel tonight's game will be a really tough one. Napoli will be right up for this. Their front 3 are in good form atm and with Lozano off the bench they're going to be a handful. Big test for our defence.

A draw would be a decent outcome, though I still wouldn’t be surprised if we came away with a win. Their defence has also been strangely off when you consider they bought the excellent Manolas during the summer.

Oh yeah, Origi out for 1-2 weeks and Robertson a doubt for tonight. Interesting to see whether Klopp goes for Milner or Gomez at LB if that is the case.

Games coming thick and fast now with 6 games in 18 days, starting with the Napoli match tonight. Fingers crossed we don't get anymore injuries.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I personally feel tonight's game will be a really tough one. Napoli will be right up for this. Their front 3 are in good form atm and with Lozano off the bench they're going to be a handful. Big test for our defence.

A draw would be a decent outcome, though I still wouldn’t be surprised if we came away with a win. Their defence has also been strangely off when you consider they bought the excellent Manolas during the summer.
Will be a tough away assignment. Any point will be welcome gift.

Old 17-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

My prediction

Liverpool loss away to Napoli.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Old 18-09-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Liverpool sunk by late Napoli goals

Late goals from Dries Mertens and Fernando Llorente earned Napoli a 2-0 victory as Liverpool made a slow start to their Champions League defence.

Old 18-09-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Latest news

John Stones: Manchester City defender out for up to five weeks with muscular injury

Laporte out till Jan 2020.

This leaves City with just one recognised first-team centre-back going into Wednesday's fixture against Shakhtar, with 18-year-old Eric Garcia or central midfielder Fernandinho in line to partner Nicolas Otamendi.

Liverpool vx Man City on 9/11 @ 11pm (schedule may change due to broadcasting)

Old 18-09-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Two defensive mistakes will make the headlines, but what really cost us just as much was our wastefulness in attack. Now we have four days to get back on track.

But at least we found a goalkeeper! Adrian was superb last night...those saves apart he looked controlled & composed all through. That 'preseason' during the international break worked wonders for him.

He actually looks like he's really enjoying playing in goal for LFC...as if its the level he always believed he should be at. Of course he knows its short-lived too, he knows he drops out as soon as Alisson is ready but he looks determined to enjoy every minute while he's in there.
Old 18-09-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Fabinho and Adrian played well.

A game whereby Liverpool didn't finish their chances. Liverpool played well but lost.

My Daily Star column
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1